Other doctors replacing Dr. Tiller..

Popeye

Bad news for terrorists: Other doctors replacing Dr. Tiller..

Looks like Dr. Tiller's murder isn't working out quite the way the anti abortion domestic terrorists had hoped for.

Congratulations to these 3 courageous doctors for stepping forward and filling a need..

Last year, after Kansas abortion provider George Tiller was killed in church, his supporters worried about what would happen to the hundreds of women who sought late-term abortions each year at Tiller's clinic, which was closed after his death.

Some physicians are quietly stepping forward.

Curtis Boyd, an Albuquerque doctor, recently announced on his website that, in response to Tiller's death, he had begun performing third-trimester abortions. Boyd, 72, also announced that he had hired two California physicians, Susan Robinson and Shelley Sella, who used to work with Tiller on a rotating basis.

"Dr. Tiller was one of the few doctors in the United States who provided late-term abortions to women with severe fetal abnormalities or maternal health indications," said a statement on Dr. Boyd's website. "Appointments for late abortions are now available."

Boyd, Robinson and Sella declined interview requests. All have been targets of vitriolic attacks on antiabortion websites.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-and-world/la-na-abortion-doctor16-2010mar16,0,7138980.story

Werbung:
Believe it or not, there are women that need a third trimester abortion due to a medical condition that has arisen during their pregnancy.

I'd call that a NEED.

I'm sure you would but you would be uninformed.

That is what the abortion industry would like you to believe. But Dr. Haskell said in a tape recorded interview with the AMA’s American Medical News: “...and I’ll be quite frank: most of my abortions are elective (not medically necessary) in that 20-24 week range ... In my particular case, probably 20% are for genetic reasons. And the other 80% are purely elective.” An article in the L.A. Times (8/28/96) listed some of the medical reasons for this type of abortion. They included cleft palates, cystic hygroma, (both easily corrected problems) and cystic fibrosis. The medical conditions present in the mother that warranted this type of abortion were, “depression, chicken pox, diabetes, vomiting ...” In other words, even those partial birth abortions that are done for the “health of the mother” or because of a “defective fetus” are often performed for minor, easily correctable conditions. Dr. C. Everett Coop, former U.S. Surgeon General, stated, “... in no way can I twist my mind to see that the late-term abortion as described is a medical necessity for the mother. It certainly can’t be a necessity for the baby.”

Believe it or not, there are women that need a third trimester abortion due to a medical condition that has arisen during their pregnancy.

I'd call that a NEED.

There very well may be a need for an early delivery but there is never a need to force that baby to be delivered breech so you can hold the head inside the woman while the rest of the babies body dangles outside of the woman and then stab the baby in the back of the head and make sure its dead before you let the head come out.

There is no need for that, but there are at times a need to deliver the baby early. Its too bad we can not agree on something that simple :(

Werbung:
I'm sure you would but you would be uninformed.

These images have been posted before but I don't believe you were here..

There very well may be a need for an early delivery but there is never a need to force that baby to be delivered breech so you can hold the head inside the woman while the rest of the babies body dangles outside of the woman and then stab the baby in the back of the head and make sure its dead before you let the head come out.

There is no need for that, but there are at times a need to deliver the baby early. Its too bad we can not agree on something that simple :(

Meanwhile, Pandora is pulling a Gipper because apparently she FORGOT..

dande04.jpg
dande05.jpg
dande09.jpg

http://www.thelizlibrary.org/gendergappers/lizinfo.htm

If a woman is carrying something like the above...then a late term abortion is most definitely a NEED. And by whatever means possible..

Back