out of the mouth of babes

Dr.Who

So i'm listening to the radio with my 12 yr old son and Obama is on saying that Washington is the problem since they create scandals to distract people from the real problem of fixing the economy and other claims. Which I say is a lie since the president does all the things he is complaining about.

He asks why doesn't anyone who wants to be Pres just make gas prices lower to get elected.

We get into a conversation about what politicians do and I say that they make campaign promises and I tell him that while many people would want lower gas prices they might vote in favor of someone who would raise those prices if they were promised something else. In the radio broadcast we were listening to Obama said that he wanted to grow the economy by growing the middle class which could mean that he would promise middle class people something better than low gas prices. He asked me what was promised to poor people. I listed a few - no taxes, welfare, and free phones. He asked me what he promised to rich people. I said that (publicly) he promised to raise their taxes so he could hurt them.

And being the genius that he is he asked why a President would not be impeached for wanting to hurt some portion of the population. I had no response.

I did look it up and he is on record as wanting to hurt rich people and it is an impeachable offense to engage in "vindictive use of office". The Pres is not supposed to use his office for a purpose it is not intended for.

Like other wishes for impeachment this will go nowhere - just saying.

Werbung:
he probably growing the middle class scaping the upper middle class and making the notches lower and dishing up welfare to elevate po folks.

Werbung:
Politicians do politics. Right-wing extremists think only they are allowed to. You need a second Civil War, and soon.

Back