Over 500,000 jobs lost due to CHANGE!

Can't stand republicans. When Bush came into office, the economy was in a recession.
Yeah, Skippy....sure, Skippy....that's what happened.

:rolleyes:

It was almost as-if it was planned.....kind o' like those magical, disappearing WMDs.

"Repeatedly, President-elect, and then President, Bush talked about how the economy was in trouble. Arriving in office following the longest continuous economic upturn in generations, President Bush seized on a stock market that had faltered some in the uncertainty following the 2000 Presidential election.

The "bad" economy, he talked about. Again and again. The "bad" economy.

You know what happened as a result? I can tell you from my personal experience, the CFO of the corporation I was working for called a meeting and said, "The President keeps talking about the economy being 'bad.' Now, things don't seem bad, but let's just hold off on any new hires until we see how this pans out. And, let's hold off on all non-vital purchases, just for the time being."

And you can see right there how simply the words of President George W. Bush (liar-extraordinaire) started slamming the breaks of the economy.

This, of course, all snowballed."​

Hey.....you keep SETTIN' 'EM UP, SKIPPY.....and, I'll keep SLAPPIN' 'EM DOWN!!!!

:p

Werbung:
Again, this is the worst business climate most have ever experienced.

Maybe those around from the Jummy Carter era remember similar.
I guess bad policies always catch up with ya.

Obama campaigned on change and said we needed a new direction.

Well he is leading us in a downward slope direction now for four months, it's called change.

Under Bush we had an economy with jobs, under Obama it's just a bad joke, without jobs.

Wait until the Bush Tax cuts expire and feel the pain!

It's called CHANGE!

Maybe those around from the Jummy Carter era remember similar.

Obama campaigned on change and said we needed a new direction.

Well he is leading us in a downward slope direction now for four months, it's called change.

Under Bush we had an economy with jobs, under Obama it's just a bad joke, without jobs.

It's called CHANGE!

The stats say that my state, Oregon has the most job losses in every state except for Michigan and our county is the 25th highest county of unemployment. It’s as bad around here as I can remember. It’s been bad enough before that we had to take pay freezes but never pay cuts, this year we will take pay cuts, reduced days. There are more homeless people out there than I can remember seeing in the past, it’s just sad.

I don’t see things getting anything but worse, and the cost of food is just crazy.

In another thread I think you said you are from West Virginia, I am sorry things are bad there too. Are you a coal state? If you are I feel extra sorry for you since Obama said he was going to bankrupt the coal industry. That is going to make it even harder for you.

California has it really bad since they shut the water off from the Delta because of the smelt. Farmers have lost everything they had, people out of work. Grown men crying because there is no work. Lines around the block for food boxes because there is no money to buy food and no water to grow it, and all they have to do is turn the water back on, though its too late for this years crops I am sure.

The whole country seems to be declining at a rapid pace and it’s just sad, there seems to be nothing we can do about it but vent in an online forum.

yay more retarded, blame the recession on Obama even though it started before he was in office....clueless....
....OR, there's always Option 2!!

420242.65560.jpg

Gee.....stating the Obvious....whatta tactic.....​

It's called CHANGE!
Actually, it'll be called a Repeat.

:p

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

A: Yes to both questionshttp://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/during_the_clinton_administration_was_the_federal.html, whether you count Social Security or not.

Werbung:
In another thread I think you said you are from West Virginia, I am sorry things are bad there too. Are you a coal state? If you are I feel extra sorry for you since Obama said he was going to bankrupt the coal industry.
There's (obviously) a big difference....between what he (actually) said.....and, what Bimbos heard.

The whole country seems to be declining at a rapid pace and it’s just sad, there seems to be nothing we can do about it but vent in an online forum.
......Especially if you spend a bulk o' your time, in-your-bunker/under-your-rock, where the light's betterhttp://www.whitehouse.gov/.

Back