Overspend-Obama has a Clinton flash back!

Andy

LOL! Here's your 'hope and change' with a $150 million honey bee insurance? $650 million to buy government employees new cars? Can you say political payoff? Honey bee insurance will turn around the entire economy darn quick!

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Anyone getting a flashback here?
Sen. Bob Kerrey (D-Neb.), generally viewed as a Clinton ally, announced yesterday he would oppose the spending part of stimulus package, describing it as a sop to special interest groups that would undermine efforts to reduce the deficit.

In 1993, Bill Clinton tried to push through a similar bill, although not nearly as large as Obamas, that was nothing more than a special interest pay off. Nevertheless, Bob Kerrey, and a band of other democrats, jumped ship. The bill was ultimately filibustered with democrat support, and killed.

Apparently Obama's version of "hope and change" is to simply follow the same pattern of previous presidential failures.

Werbung:
If tax cuts and spending increases under the Bush Administration were such a good thing, then more tax cuts and even more massive spending under Obama is change we can all believe in.:rolleyes:

Yes, bigger and bigger government that no one is willing to pay for has worked so well in the past, it surely must be the way to go in the future.

Yes, bigger and bigger government that no one is willing to pay for has worked so well in the past, it surely must be the way to go in the future.
....Until the Middle-Class (finally) gets tired of "carrying" so much of the 1%ers' load. :rolleyes:

Ya' miss the Bush Glory Days of startin' a War....somewhere....huh?

:rolleyes:

Typical response from you Shaman, no, I don't want any Bush days back...

But believe this, the Dems are going to have to go to war with Iran in order to bring the economy back up. The Dems are war-mongers, in enviromentalist skin.

Typical response from you Shaman, no, I don't want any Bush days back...

But believe this, the Dems are going to have to go to war with Iran in order to bring the economy back up. The Dems are war-mongers, in enviromentalist skin.

I love it, the right calling the Dems War Mongers, after Bush lied and pushed us into Iraq...but its the left realy that is war mongers...for a war that the Right wants and the left said talk to them .

Just wait and see, it's coming to a country near you.

I was all for only conservatives joining the service during the Bush years, republicans and conservatives out joined libs probably 10-1 maybe by more. let the libs fight Darfur and Afganistan for obama.

I wouldn't join his army even to save my life and I would talk anyone I could out of joining his army. the libs can fight his wars for him with hugs and rainbows and the real daring ones can use spit balls

I was all for only conservatives joining the service during the Bush years, republicans and conservatives out joined libs probably 10-1 maybe by more. let the libs fight Darfur and Afganistan for obama.

I wouldn't join his army even to save my life and I would talk anyone I could out of joining his army. the libs can fight his wars for him with hugs and rainbows and the real daring ones can use spit balls

LOL, I love it!
hugs and rainbows

Classic!

Werbung:
If tax cuts and spending increases under the Bush Administration were such a good thing, then more tax cuts and even more massive spending under Obama is change we can all believe in.:rolleyes:

Tax cuts were good. Spending increases were bad. See, the problem is you think we're like leftists. Leftists think everything their guy does is great, no matter what. If he blows up an aspirin factory, hey he's wonderful! If he get's sucked on while the leader of the middle east is waiting outside, oh he's great! If he violates a few laws, commits a felony or two, it's all good, he's one of us!

Then when our guy is in power, you think we must be the same as you. Nope. We're not. We don't support everything our guy does, just because he's "our guy" or something. I never supported the Bailout, or Amnesty, or the massive overspending. I never did. And I said I was against Bush on those things. We're not like leftists. We have values that go beyond some guy that's in office.

Back