OWS protesters are doing exact samething that MLK protesters did back in 50s and 60s

steveox

Back in 50s and 60s the civil rights movement wanted freedom and rights. And they stopped protesting when the politicans gave in to them.
a_johnson_signing_CivilRights_act.jpg

These people will not stop until the day politicans make the Bankers, Insurance and real estate companies and Wall Street millionares pay 50% of their income to the I.R.S!
image.jpg

014656.jpg

Same crap! Differant era.

Werbung:
ummm no

the civil rights movement was about expanding opportunity by removing ad hoc restrictions.
the OCCs want special privilege to be paid for by whoever has money.

its about as opposite as it can be and more akin to the shakedown politics of a Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.

MLK would be appalled by those two and the OCCs.

Dog youre wrong about this one. You heard all about the Mongomery bus boycott. When Rosa Parks got arrested for refusing to give up a seat to a white man it sparked the Civil Rights movement and protested against segregation laws.
segregation0.jpg

segregation.gif

Montgomery-Bus-Boycott.jpg

Thats whats it about. Today this it what is about
BerryHillMansionSummer.jpg

Limo-pics-in-charlotte-nc-001-300x225.jpg

hammondcessna.jpg

HERITAGEBANKJONESBORO.JPG

Thats what its about

Dog youre wrong about this one. You heard all about the Mongomery bus boycott. When Rosa Parks got arrested for refusing to give up a seat to a white man it sparked the Civil Rights movement and protested against segregation laws.

Thats whats it about. Today this it what is about

Thats what its about

yes the Civil Rights deal was about laws preventing equal opportunity, the OCCs are about high achievers having more than low achievers.

Just like MLK protesters wouldnt stop unless the politicans cave in to them. And OWS wont stop until the wealthy and the bankers pay their fair share of Taxes which is 50% to the I.R.S

Theyre keep it up until one day youll see a president sign it into law
telework_1209101.jpg

Its called the Power of the people. If you want something changed in America you have to stand up and fight for it. Just like how the North ended slavery back in 1865. How the People defeated prohabition in 1930s. And i suggest you watch the movie called ""WALKOUT"" Its about an hispanic students defended their rights back in 1970s
People are willing to risk being arrested and going to jail because they want to change the system. Just like the people in the north risked their lives so blacks can live free from slavery,, People made their own booze to fight the system go get prohabition reversed. Just like MLK protests so Blacks can go to school,Eat and live with whites. Just like Hispanic student movement fought for rights and freedom. See if you believe in something stand up to it you can get washingtons attention and youll get the laws changed. Like we want the rich to pay their fair share and the cops are gonna continue fight and make arrests until politicans give them what they want.

Its called the Power of the people. If you want something changed in America you have to stand up and fight for it. Just like how the North ended slavery back in 1865. How the People defeated prohabition in 1930s. And i suggest you watch the movie called ""WALKOUT"" Its about an hispanic students defended their rights back in 1970s

one problem, the people are not behind it

[quoter]People are willing to risk being arrested and going to jail because they want to change the system. Just like the people in the north risked their lives so blacks can live free from slavery,, People made their own booze to fight the system go get prohabition reversed. Just like MLK protests so Blacks can go to school,Eat and live with whites. Just like Hispanic student movement fought for rights and freedom. See if you believe in something stand up to it you can get washingtons attention and youll get the laws changed. Like we want the rich to pay their fair share and the cops are gonna continue fight and make arrests until politicans give them what they want.[/quote]

the vast majority of the north didnt care about slavery and avoided risking their lives for Mr Licoln's war like crazy.

like I said, don't hold your breath

Oh well,,I guess cops still have to wrestle those protesters and use the cuffs until the president sign it into law like LBJ did.

Oh well,,I guess cops still have to wrestle those protesters and use the cuffs until the president sign it into law like LBJ did.

That's almost funny. LBJ was one of the biggest bigots there was. This is what he thought about JFK's civil rights bill; "I'll have those n****rs voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

Clinton was the same way. Liberals haven't changed much.

Steve, things like this are why the OCCs will see only failure.

Police said that on evening of March 14, a number of Occupy demonstrators dragged large quantities of human urine and feces in containers to an open-air plaza before pouring the waste down a flight of stairs.
The incident occurred at the corner of Nassau and Cedar streets in Lower Manhattan.

Authorities said that that same night, about 20 minutes later, one of the suspects entered a Chase ATM vestibule on Water Street and poured human waste inside.

Just like MLK protesters wouldnt stop unless the politicans cave in to them. And OWS wont stop until the wealthy and the bankers pay their fair share of Taxes which is 50% to the I.R.S

Now Steve, You need to learn to not be so jealous when other people have things you do not have. You have the same opportunity as anyone else. Make something of it.

Had you been investing your money instead of spending it at McDonalds you would not have type two diabetes and would probably be a ton richer for your investment? If another person chose the right path the first time, don’t hold it against them and get jealous and want them to have to give it up, learn from your mistakes and their wisdom and go out and get all the things you want in life.

The flat screen TV that you posted a few months back, the really nice car exc.

It can all be yours if you make the right choices and work very very very very hard and if you don’t do those things then you probably don’t deserve them anyways...

I could be doing much better in life than I am. I often look back and certain choices I made that directly affected where I currently am. I am ok with where I am, some of those choices I would still have made, and others I would not have knowing what I know now.

But I can’t blame anyone for me not having more than I have except myself.

This is why people are on government entitlements. They dont have a career they dont have talent. Just like me i cant play baseball,Basketball or even in the NFL. I cant be a Movie Star,a commedian, A late night talk show host or even an network news anchorman. And no lawyer would take my case to sue McDonalds thanks to George Bush signing that cheeseburger law. We are the 99% And cops are gonna keep on making arrests until the day the president signs the bill to make rich people pay their fair share just like a bunch of Negroes fought have cops arresting them until LBJ signed that civil rights bill.

Werbung:
one problem, the people are not behind it

People are willing to risk being arrested and going to jail because they want to change the system. Just like the people in the north risked their lives so blacks can live free from slavery,, People made their own booze to fight the system go get prohabition reversed. Just like MLK protests so Blacks can go to school,Eat and live with whites. Just like Hispanic student movement fought for rights and freedom. See if you believe in something stand up to it you can get washingtons attention and youll get the laws changed. Like we want the rich to pay their fair share and the cops are gonna continue fight and make arrests until politicans give them what they want.

the vast majority of the north didnt care about slavery and avoided risking their lives for Mr Licoln's war like crazy.

like I said, don't hold your breath

Thats what White people said back in the 1950s segregation will never be repealed and tell me what happened in 1964?

Back