P.U.M.A. Group supports McCain-Palin ticket

XCALIDEM

Fomer Hillary supporters will be voting for McCain/Palin in November.... 18 million cracks in that ceiling :D
Watch out Hussein Obama!!! :mad:

In case you're not aware of what PUMA stands for, here's what it means:

Party
Unity
My
Ass

In case you'd like to read more about it, check out their site:

http://pumaparty.com/

Werbung:
Fomer Hillary supporters will be voting for McCain/Palin in November.... 18 million cracks in that ceiling :D

Party
Unity
My
Ass

http://pumaparty.com/[/QUOTE

I am glad they are going to vote for Mccain Palin. Every day that goes by Obama scares me more and more. His followers are starting to scare me more and more. I am half expecting a blow up at any second from them.

Party
Unity
My
Ass

http://pumaparty.com/

Why not just cut the bull and admit you were a pubbie all along. We ALL KNOW.:D

Why not just cut the bull and admit you were a pubbie all along. We ALL KNOW.:D

I know of a number of life time dems just in Eugene alone who will not be voting for Obama. One lady is voting for McCain another is writing in Hillary another is torn between McCain and writing in Hillary, one is voting for Ron Paul and a few are just not going to vote.

There really are some dems who just are not going to vote for him, and there are some conservatives (though I dont personally know any) who will not vote for McCain because he is to liberal

Calidem, 100% hillary supporter...:D

Did you hear about the new pole? Yesterday they released a poll of Hillary supporters who are voting for Obama. The number is exactly the same as it was in June. Only 58 percent of Hillary dems are supporting Obama. This second part of the poll changed. In june 21 percent of them said they would support John McCain but today 28 percent of them said they are supporting the McCain ticket.

Did you hear about the new pole? Yesterday they released a poll of Hillary supporters who are voting for Obama. The number is exactly the same as it was in June. Only 58 percent of Hillary dems are supporting Obama. This second part of the poll changed. In june 21 percent of them said they would support John McCain but today 28 percent of them said they are supporting the McCain ticket.

Great news for us... Bad news for the chose one....:D

Obama up by 9 points in the latest Gallup Poll. McCain the Deregulator is so shook up he's even tryin' to run away from the debates. Palin's numbers dropped like a rock & then the Republican "trickle down" economy trickled down to a national Taxpayer 700 BILLION DOLLAR BAILOUT.

Timing is everything and it looks like Mr. Deregulaor McCain just ran out of luck & time!:)

I think that the election will be decided this weekend. Watch McCain's come back!

I think that the election will be decided this weekend. Watch McCain's come back!

I doubt that the election will be decided until November 4, but McCain could make a lot of points by bringing up his position on Freddy Mac and Fannie Mae from 2005. His words from three years ago:

For years I have been concerned about the regulatory structure that governs Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac--known as Government-sponsored entities or GSEs--and the sheer magnitude of these companies and the role they play in the housing market. OFHEO's report this week does nothing to ease these concerns. In fact, the report does quite the contrary. OFHEO's report solidifies my view that the GSEs need to be reformed without delay.

I join as a cosponsor of the Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act of 2005, S. 190, to underscore my support for quick passage of GSE regulatory reform legislation. If Congress does not act, American taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pose to the housing market, the overall financial system, and the economy as a whole.

I urge my colleagues to support swift action on this GSE reform legislation."

Unfortunately, the legislation died in committee.

Werbung:
I doubt that the election will be decided until November 4, but McCain could make a lot of points by bringing up his position on Freddy Mac and Fannie Mae from 2005. His words from three years ago:

Unfortunately, the legislation died in committee.

Great research on that Bill. Thanks for bringing it up!

I like the fact that talks about Raines making so much $$$. If you recall Raines headed Obama's VP committee.... :eek:

Back