Palin and Witchcraft... you heard right

top gun

People SERIOUSLY you cannot watch this actually footage of Sara Palin hands out while some INSANE PERSON who's whole claim to fame is...

Wait for it...

CHASING DOWN WITCHES!

Palin's favorite roll model of a preacher does the laying on of hands & prays over her so she'll:

Have financial gain?

Be politically powerful?

AND NOT BE POSSESSED BY ANY WITCHES???:eek:

Folks this is our country we're talking about here. This goes way beyond well she uninformed and a little quirky.

VICE PRESIDENT candidate... VICE PRESIDENT candidate of THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA!

No frickin way!

WATCH THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNvemHKXZFs

Werbung:
tis sad...
yet the right never has the wican vote anyway.

no one has yet to mention.
sarah does not agree with statutary rape laws.

her daughter was raped.
as she is 17.

sorry but facts
are facts.

her daughter was raped.
as she is 17.
I bet there's a good chance a great percentage of men in this country had sex when they were underage with underage girls. So, every single one of those men is a rapist?

every form of witchcraft is what we rebuke in the name of Jesus.

that is what he said, and exactly what are you upset about ?

"IF" you were a believer in the bible you would not have a problem with it. This man said witchcraft, jesus said demons, the apostles said demons but I think the word varies on where you are. We say highways, people in kenya might say trails?

I would not expect you to understand it, and its not my personal brand of religion but there is nothing wrong with what he said.

he was not saying she had witches in her. I think that is a pentecostal church, and I think pentecostals are hard to understand.

But I welcome for the topic to be about religion. Because I am not done ranting about 20 years Obama spent in that sick racist church or that freak catholic priest who worships Wright and Obama.

I do truly hope religion comes up, and soon!

But I welcome for the topic to be about religion. Because I am not done ranting about 20 years Obama spent in that sick racist church or that freak catholic priest who worships Wright and Obama.

Lessee, Palin left that church in 2002. In 2005 they had a guest speaker who happens to believe in witches (though given the cultural differences between whatever part of Africa he is from and here I don't really know what that means). She visited while he was there and he prayed that she would be "propelled into the governors office and beyond".

If she can meet a guy once and become governor as he predicted but Obama can have close ties for many years with a terrorists and call Wright a mentor then clearly she wins this one.

Guilt by association does not mean much when you just meet a guy once but it takes on a whole new flavor when you launch your political career from the home of a terrorist/killer/bomber.

Lessee, Palin left that church in 2002. In 2005 they had a guest speaker who happens to believe in witches (though given the cultural differences between whatever part of Africa he is from and here I don't really know what that means). She visited while he was there and he prayed that she would be "propelled into the governors office and beyond".

If she can meet a guy once and become governor as he predicted but Obama can have close ties for many years with a terrorists and call Wright a mentor then clearly she wins this one.

Guilt by association does not mean much when you just meet a guy once but it takes on a whole new flavor when you launch your political career from the home of a terrorist/killer/bomber.

Ah I should have figured that, never trust the left to tell you the whole story :) But either way like the idea that we start talking about the religions of the candidates. I do not think we have talked enough about Obama and his racist church, I dont think Obama has told us all we need to know about his church or rev.

Nothing Palin or her church, or the guest pastors in the church has ever done or could do will match US of KKK A or God Damn America

tis sad...
yet the right never has the wican vote anyway.

no one has yet to mention.
sarah does not agree with statutary rape laws.

her daughter was raped.
as she is 17.

sorry but facts
are facts.

For the record, the age of consent in Alaska is 16.

I bet there's a good chance a great percentage of men in this country had sex when they were underage with underage girls. So, every single one of those men is a rapist?

by law yes
i am one of thoes men

the point still remains
rape is rape

the gop convention this year
blantly flaunted disrepect for the law

talk about a willy horten moment

juan mcsame shook hands with a 18 year old rapest
then celebrated his rape at the gop convention

HOW SAD TO SEE THE PARTY OF MORALS
HAS FALLEN SO FAR
FOR POLITICAL
POWER

every form of witchcraft is what we rebuke in the name of Jesus.

that is what he said, and exactly what are you upset about ?

"IF" you were a believer in the bible you would not have a problem with it. This man said witchcraft, jesus said demons, the apostles said demons but I think the word varies on where you are. We say highways, people in kenya might say trails?

I would not expect you to understand it, and its not my personal brand of religion but there is nothing wrong with what he said.

he was not saying she had witches in her. I think that is a pentecostal church, and I think pentecostals are hard to understand.

I do truly hope religion comes up, and soon!

You can't spin your way out of this on Obamanation. We just go to the video tape and ANY thinking person can see the truth.

SARA PALIN IS A COMPLETELY BRAINWASHED RELIGIOUS ZEALOT THAT IS WAAAAAY OUT THERE >>> PERSONALLY HERSELF SHE'S THE ONE ON STAGE!

Chasing down WITCHES, the laying on of hands "faith healing", speaking in tongues. If waiting for the religious snake handling to come up any day now.

This isn't a church that Palin sometimes attended with a preacher that said some inflammatory things... THIS IS HER, PALIN HERSELF ON STAGE HANDS PUT WITH THIS LUNATIC ON WITCHCRAFT PATROL!!!

COME ON!
You know this lady is scary as hell. If she were anybody else the Secret Service wouldn't even let her around the White House just for security purposes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKkoRbtCqEY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YJN3GOcz_k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z78HSJcasHw

You can't spin your way out of this on Obamanation. We just go to the video tape and ANY thinking person can see the truth.

SARA PALIN IS A COMPLETELY BRAINWASHED RELIGIOUS ZEALOT THAT IS WAAAAAY OUT THERE >>> PERSONALLY HERSELF SHE'S THE ONE ON STAGE!

Chasing down WITCHES, the laying on of hands "faith healing", speaking in tongues. If waiting for the religious snake handling to come up any day now.

This isn't a church that Palin sometimes attended with a preacher that said some inflammatory things... THIS IS HER, PALIN HERSELF ON STAGE HANDS PUT WITH THIS LUNATIC ON WITCHCRAFT PATROL!!!

COME ON!
You know this lady is scary as hell. If she were anybody else the Secret Service wouldn't even let her around the White House just for security purposes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKkoRbtCqEY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YJN3GOcz_k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z78HSJcasHw

I am not trying to spin my way out of anything. but you are funny. You totally defended that twisted sick church filled with hate that your lord and master went to for over 20 years. and now a guest pastor from voodoo land comes to visit her church and you all the sudden want to talk about the candidates faith.

lets talk faith

lets start with the racist messiah

Of course dear. It just loses it's punch when the system screams about teen age sex, but advocates teaching first graders about the subject. You can't stand on one issue but support the other. Well, if you are a poser liberal you can I guess.

Werbung:
HOW SAD TO SEE THE PARTY OF MORALS
HAS FALLEN SO FAR
FOR POLITICAL
POWER
I'm not republican, but between the two, at least that party ever had them. Democrats have always been the "my baby daddy" which one was the father? party.

Back