Palin credits witchhunter for success

Popeye

During a speech at her church.. the Wasilla Assembly of God, Palin credited her success in office to a prayer given by pastor and witchhunter, Thomas Muthee. Just a little background on pastor Muthee, he founded his ministry with a witchhunt against a Kenyan woman who he accused of causing car accidents through demonic spells. That's right, those ever present demons are causing car accidents and who knows what else....sure.

In the video below, Palin can be seen saying:

“As I was mayor and Pastor Muthee was here and he was praying over me, and you know how he speaks and he’s so bold. And he was praying “Lord make a way, Lord make a way.”

“And I’m thinking, this guy’s really bold, he doesn’t even know what I’m going to do, he doesn’t know what my plans are. And he’s praying not “oh Lord if it be your will may she become governor,” no, he just prayed for it. He said “Lord make a way and let her do this next step. And that’s exactly what happened.”

Palin’s pastor also believes Alaska will be the refuge for American evangelicals upon the coming “End of Days."....sure. Give me a break..religious loonies.. Caribou Barbie, her pastor, just what we need.

Werbung:
During a speech at her church.. the Wasilla Assembly of God, Palin credited her success in office to a prayer given by pastor and witchhunter, Thomas Muthee. Just a little background on pastor Muthee, he founded his ministry with a witchhunt against a Kenyan woman who he accused of causing car accidents through demonic spells. That's right, those ever present demons are causing car accidents and who knows what else....sure.

In the video below, Palin can be seen saying:

“As I was mayor and Pastor Muthee was here and he was praying over me, and you know how he speaks and he’s so bold. And he was praying “Lord make a way, Lord make a way.”

“And I’m thinking, this guy’s really bold, he doesn’t even know what I’m going to do, he doesn’t know what my plans are. And he’s praying not “oh Lord if it be your will may she become governor,” no, he just prayed for it. He said “Lord make a way and let her do this next step. And that’s exactly what happened.”

Palin’s pastor also believes Alaska will be the refuge for American evangelicals upon the coming “End of Days."....sure. Give me a break..religious loonies.. Caribou Barbie, her pastor, just what we need.

There is already a thread about this. Can you please bother to check next time.

what non of you want to step up and defend? just cry about how its a thread attacking her? Maybe if McCain had picked a good running mate you would not have to worry :)

There you go with the crying thing again... its so strange.

McCain could have picked anyone and no matter who it was the dems would not like them.

Biden is nothing special or great, he has problems like anyone but the right did nto attack him even though there is just cause.

What makes the left so mad about Palin is she was able to bring a large bump to McCains ticket and thus she is a threat, that means she is getting more than a normal share of attack. That is just a fact. Had Biden brought any sort of bump, even a point he might have gotten attacked by the right too.

they both do it but to pretend it isnt happening is stupid

There you go with the crying thing again... its so strange.

McCain could have picked anyone and no matter who it was the dems would not like them.

Biden is nothing special or great, he has problems like anyone but the right did nto attack him even though there is just cause.

What makes the left so mad about Palin is she was able to bring a large bump to McCains ticket and thus she is a threat, that means she is getting more than a normal share of attack. That is just a fact. Had Biden brought any sort of bump, even a point he might have gotten attacked by the right too.

they both do it but to pretend it isn't happening is stupid
I can think of many I would have been happy with, she is not one of them. She is way over her head and I love that when anyone says ( even the Republicans are saying it ) she is not ready, they say she may lack experience but its judgement that counts...odd from the same who attack Obama for it. I have yet to see anyone here give one good reason she is the VP choice and that she has shown she can run this nations Presedent if needed.

I can think of many I would have been happy with, she is not one of them. She is way over her head and I love that when anyone says ( even the Republicans are saying it ) she is not ready, they say she may lack experience but its judgement that counts...odd from the same who attack Obama for it. I have yet to see anyone here give one good reason she is the VP choice and that she has shown she can run this nations Presedent if needed.

Considering you are a liberal, who the hell gives a flying fart what you think of the GOP VP pick?

No one with a brain cell.

What you think of the GOP VP pick is just about as important as what I think of your Lords VP pick. It is meaningless.

I think its great if you attack her, its been helpful and funny both to listen to it.

Brother Pocket, you have missed the point entirely:

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4827

Should we just copy and paste our "Defense" of Palin from that duplicate thread to here?

It doesnt matter. There are two sets of rules. The people on the other side wont see it and if you did force them to look, they wouldnt care.
I am sure that they will just say this thread is just enough differnt to be able to be differnt.

Again, if it were an anti Obama or Pro Palin... then of course it would be different.

Funny!

It doesnt matter. There are two sets of rules. The people on the other side wont see it and if you did force them to look, they wouldnt care.
I am sure that they will just say this thread is just enough differnt to be able to be differnt.

Again, if it were an anti Obama or Pro Palin... then of course it would be different.

Funny!

Be fair, the republicans are being fair and attacking Her lack of being ready just like they did obama...only they try to hide it and only say it when no one is looking ...when they see the Camera she rocks and is ready for it all :)

Be fair, the republicans are being fair and attacking Her lack of being ready just like they did obama...only they try to hide it and only say it when no one is looking ...when they see the Camera she rocks and is ready for it all :)

The double standards are obvious for anyone honest enough to bother looking.
I know of no republican who is calling her daughter a whore, or her for that matter. Or saying her husband is a thug or that she is forcing her daughter to keep a baby she would rather kill or forcing her daughter’s boyfriend to marry her when he does not want to. But yes some republicans have come out against her. She has pissed off a number of republicans. I don’t have an issue with someone saying she isn’t qualified, I do laugh though because their own moron messiah is not qualified and he wants to be the top guy day one. She wants to aid the top guy.

If anyone dare talk about your messiah's kids they are bombarded with attacks, and I think that is fair, kids should be off limits. Wives and husbands should be too UNLESS THEY ARE CAMPAINGNING for the spouse. Neither Palin’s husband (the thug) who had a dui 22 years ago or McCain’s wife the drug abusing, what ever else they call her have been campaigning for their spouse. Michelle Obama has, and she has said some really weird things. If anyone talks about the really weird things she says they are attacked for talking about those things.

they say she may lack experience but its judgement that counts...odd from the same who attack Obama for it

Well Obama repeatedly shows horrible judgment so even if it we ignored experience, he'd still be at a disadvantage

Werbung:
Well Obama repeatedly shows horrible judgment so even if it we ignored experience, he'd still be at a disadvantage

Its easy to ignore his experience because he doesn't have any. So we look to judgment, and his judgment has been off just about every single time.

When anyone points that out the other side says stop attacking Obama, you are being unfair.

its all just become so silly.

Back