Palin 'Doesn't Know' If Abortion Clinic Bombers Are Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popeye

From Palin's interview with Brian Williams...got to admit this even surprises me. I mean abortion clinic bombers are classified as domestic terrorists by the FBI, I guess Palin doesn't agree.

Werbung:
Although I've used The word "terrorist" because of it's currency - it is usually used as a misnomer, and by people like Poop-I mischievously.

"Terrorism" is a method. One can inspire terror by all kinds of ethical means, such as overwhelming the enemy on the battlefield, or terrorism can be part and parcel of war crimes.

Bombing abortion mills is illegal. But equating the actions of someone who believes fetuses are human beings and uses bombings as a last desperate act to STOP the day-in, day out killing of thousands of fetuses, with eg islamofascists who want to kill as many men, women, and children as possible, is a false comparison. Because islamofascists are currently identified as "terrorists", pro-abortionists like Poop-I "expand" :)rolleyes:) it's use for political purposes. Is the abortion-mill operator a terrorist? That is the answer palin should have given.

One can argue the ethicality of abortion mill bombings, but you will never get such a debate from Poop-I (or the lib media). The resident hit-and-run defamer is only interested in quick attacks based on equivocal uses of words, then on to the next defamation.

the clip ended before she could explain herself? can you get the full clip?

what I thought you people liked those short quick responses with no thought in them, you attack obama all the time for it,

How about this Palin

Yes, Yes they are.

See , easy clear and true. She danced because she supports them in some way, because she likes there cause. you can find the whole thing , I bet she does not say yes.

Although I've used The word "terrorist" because of it's currency - it is usually used as a misnomer, and by people like Poop-I mischievously.

"Terrorism" is a method. One can inspire terror by all kinds of ethical means, such as overwhelming the enemy on the battlefield, or terrorism can be part and parcel of war crimes.

Bombing abortion mills is illegal. But equating the actions of someone who believes fetuses are human beings and uses bombings as a last desperate act to STOP the day-in, day out killing of thousands of fetuses, with eg islamofascists who want to kill as many men, women, and children as possible, is a false comparison. Because islamofascists are currently identified as "terrorists", pro-abortionists like Poop-I "expand" :)rolleyes:) it's use for political purposes. Is the abortion-mill operator a terrorist? That is the answer palin should have given.

One can argue the ethicality of abortion mill bombings, but you will never get such a debate from Poop-I (or the lib media). The resident hit-and-run defamer is only interested in quick attacks based on equivocal uses of words, then on to the next defamation.

Blowing up a building , Killing civilians , for Political gain is Terrorism. Only thing is you support the cause so you dont care.

You blow up a clinic, you shoot a DR, you do anything like that, you are a terrorist and should be held as one. I could care less what your political reason is. if someone Bombed a pro life Building I would say the same thing.

Now Libs, go back and support your wack jobs with there Hit lists and promoting violence and terror if you want. makes me really question what ground you can attack Obama for for his so called connections.

Blowing up a building , Killing civilians , for Political gain is Terrorism. Only thing is you support the cause so you dont care.

It's SOOOOOOO tiresome attempt to engage obamabots in debate, because they usually miss the point, or don't understand the post. "Terrorism" is a METHOD, period. It's ethicality depends on the situation. Equating abortion mill bombers with islamofascist mass murderers is sillllllllly.

You blow up a clinic, you shoot a DR, you do anything like that, you are a terrorist and should be held as one. I could care less what your political reason is. if someone Bombed a pro life Building I would say the same thing.

Defending innocent life by going after the killers does not deserve the sobriquet "terrorist", and using it in that case is a deliberate attempt at distortion by equivocation that shouldn't fool anyone with an IQ greater than 70 and with better ethics than a coyote.

Now Libs, go back and support your wack jobs with there Hit lists and promoting violence and terror if you want. makes me really question what ground you can attack Obama for for his so called connections.

Liberals, who have supported the extermination by the most horrible means of SCORES OF MILLIONS of fetuses, have no standing at all, NONE, to call anyone else a terrorist. :rolleyes:

Someone who plants a bomb with the intention of destroying property and causing human death/injury over political/religious ideology is a terrorist. Bottom line. No question. No excuse. Ship them to Gitmo. Or at best, the Florence supermax in Colorado where a bunch of other terrorists are held.
Including:
Wadih el-Hage-terrorist
Robert Hanssen-spy, (should have been executed)
Theodore Kaczynski-Terrorist-(might be better off in the mental wing)
Zacarias Moussaoui-terrorist
Terry Nichols-terrorist
Richard Colvin Reid-terrorist
Eric Robert Rudolph-terrorist
Ramzi Yousef-terrorist
Jose Padilla-terrorist
Any future person who blows up any office-terrorist.

It's SOOOOOOO tiresome attempt to engage obamabots in debate, because they usually miss the point, or don't understand the post.
Would you please find some new material because this same sad excuse for "debate" is old and tired (hmmm kinda like johnny mac), and I've only just joined this forum.

Typical right wing fascist can't even come up with an original thought. sigh

what I thought you people liked those short quick responses with no thought in them, you attack obama all the time for it,

How about this Palin

Yes, Yes they are.

See , easy clear and true. She danced because she supports them in some way, because she likes there cause. you can find the whole thing , I bet she does not say yes.

I cant speak for the "you people" I am just me

she might support that kind of thing, oh gosh I hope not but i dont know cuz it cut her off so I cant really have an opinion on it

Palin-abortionterrorist.jpg

Jerome Corsi whined that the comparison made of Bill Ayers and Tom Coburn was unflattering. I agree that it was unflattering...to Ayers. He doesn't support executing abortion providers.

Equating abortion mill bombers with islamofascist mass murderers is sillllllllly.

Well, how about we do this..lets equate abortion clinic bombers, the actions of which you claim are done for political purposes, with Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground... Their bombings were also carried out for political purposes, their bombings were also an attempt to save lives (from the Vietnam war). However, you've had no trouble at all referring to Ayers as a domestic terrorist.

Personally I think both fit the definition of domestic terrorists but apparently your rather extreme right wing politics is getting in the way of you making a similar judgment.

So, let me get this straight..In your mind, Ayers and the Weather Underground were domestic terrorists but those individuals and groups that carry out abortion clinic bombings aren't. That is just the height of hypocrisy on your part, not to mention you appear in your posts to be making a not so thinly veiled attempt to justify bombing, maiming and killing abortion clinic workers. How sick is that?

Better yet, why don't we ALL agree that setting off bombs is nothing but the actions of cowardly scumbags, and needs to be renounced, by everyone, no matter who does it, or what their 'reasons' are?

Someone who plants a bomb with the intention of destroying property and causing human death/injury over political/religious ideology is a terrorist.

Once again, we see that to a liberal, lieing is like breathing. The "religious ideology" canard is the oldest of the pro-abortion lies - ALL KINDS of people oppose abortion. I, eg, am an AGNOSTIC, and I oppose it.

Werbung:
Would you please find some new material because this same sad excuse for "debate" is old and tired (hmmm kinda like johnny mac), and I've only just joined this forum.

Typical right wing fascist can't even come up with an original thought. sigh

Get out of this thread - only libs over 12 years old allowed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back