Palin 'Doesn't Know' If Abortion Clinic Bombers Are Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plainspeaker, I don't care if your username represents some kind of arrogant delusion you have about what you say - consider yourself officially warned.

We don't take racism kindly, but stupid ignorant comments even more so.

Werbung:
No Obamanation, don't play it's game! IT is one of those moron liberals who is running around insisting that everyone who doesn't vote for Obama is a "racist", but the fact is that IT is the racist!!

I work with a number of people like that so im used to it, but what I want them to do is think. Seriously think about what they are saying. The race card is a good card to have and be able to play, but if you play it every time for any reason the card becomes worthless.

He is hurting black people by saying what he is saying. not today not now but in the future when they will need to be able call a race card when it really does come up people wont take it seriously because it was thrown around for the most dumb reasons possible.

This kind of stuff is seriously hurting race relations, I feel like we have gone back 20 or more years from the progress we once had.

This entire slanderfest against Palin is nothing but typical liberal media tactics by telling us what THEY want us to hear, rather than telling us everything and letting us make up our minds based on ALL the information.

As per your request.

She made it quite clear; (2:16 - 2:41)

Williams - I'm just asking what other catagories you would put in there, uh, abortion clinic bombers, uh, protesters in cities where fires were started, molotov coctails were thrown, people die.

Palin - I would put in that catagory of Bill Ayers anyone else who would seek to campaign to destroy our United States Capitol, and our Pentagon, and would seek to destroy innocent Americans.

so watched that one, and its not did not even see her directily asked the question like int eh first clip posted, and even then, how hard is it to say Someone who bombs a CLinic for Political reasons is a Terrorist? Just say yes they are...

so watched that one, and its not did not even see her directily asked the question like int eh first clip posted, and even then, how hard is it to say Someone who bombs a CLinic for Political reasons is a Terrorist? Just say yes they are...

she is being a politician and spending the majority of her time talking about bill the domestic terrorist after she hammers her point in she goes back to what the person wanted to talk about. I dont like it when politiicans do that but they all do it. they want the free press time to plug what ever it is they are trying to talk about.

Biden did not do that in his latest interview, I liked that he talked straight and didnt try and dance around stuff. but Obama, McCain and Palin along with 99 % of all the other politicians do

9sublime, I know that you are also a neocon.

I also notice you didn't warn your necon buddy Mr Carpenter when he called Mexicans 'beaners'.

I also notice that my comment is not racist and just because your neocon buddy Mr Carpenter says it is does not make it so. I am a big fan of equality and you cannot point to a single post of mine ndicating the contrary.

Mr Carpenters posts are filled with vile rancour and yet you say nothing.

Most of the moderators on this board seem to retain a degree of neutrality but moderators like you and Big Bob who are clearly neocon symnpathisers should not be in a position to moderate.

As your embarrassing post proves.

The quality of debate on this board is the lowest I have seen anywhere which probably explains why you have about 8 people posting. And most of them are deranged. It is no wonder that you have cornered the market in the kind of people that make the world hate America. I suppose that as most of the people posting are hate-filled nazis you have limited choice for moderation but here's a tip. The clue is in the the word 'moderate'.

Well you just lost another contributor.

Cue the childish whoops of the saddos.

I am not a neocon in the slighest, stop making a fool out of yourself.

I am most definetly left wing with socio libertarian leanings.

9sublime, I know that you are also a neocon.

Laughable.

I also notice you didn't warn your necon buddy Mr Carpenter when he called Mexicans 'beaners.'

Did you report it?

I also notice that my comment is not racist and just because your neocon buddy Mr Carpenter says it is does not make it so. I am a big fan of equality and you cannot point to a single post of mine ndicating the contrary.

Perhaps you'd care to share with us what the non-racist context of your comment was, then.

Mr Carpenters posts are filled with vile rancour and yet you say nothing.

As of this moment I am completely sick of the "He did it first so it's okay for me to do it" excuse.

Most of the moderators on this board seem to retain a degree of neutrality but moderators like you and Big Bob who are clearly neocon symnpathisers should not be in a position to moderate.

The moderators of this board are posters here, too - that's how each of us got started at House of Politics.

I've yet to see 9sublime or BigRob abuse their Mod positions by allowing their own political ideas to interfere with being fair. Have some respect for the amount of restraint it takes to do this job.

The quality of debate on this board is the lowest I have seen anywhere which probably explains why you have about 8 people posting. And most of them are deranged. It is no wonder that you have cornered the market in the kind of people that make the world hate America. I suppose that as most of the people posting are hate-filled nazis you have limited choice for moderation but here's a tip. The clue is in the the word 'moderate'.

I agree that things could be better around here in terms of civility, but it sounds rather as though you're suggesting that we should subvert the opinions of those who don't agree with you. What would that accomplish?

These are actual people with actual opinions. You need to learn to deal with them - just like they need to learn to deal with us. That whole thing has to start somewhere, or the gulf is just going to keep getting wider.

Well you just lost another contributor.

Cue the childish whoops of the saddos.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Moderators of a feather stick together

My statement that Sarah Palin is white was aimed at people saying they would vote for her no matter what.

It was a comment about the potential for racism being the driver of such a neanderthal approach to voting. If 9Sublime or you had actually read the posts you would have known that. Lesson for you, don't just go on the say so of a nut job like Mr Carpenter.

I did report Mr Carpenter in a post following his categroisation of Mexicans as 'beaners'

Go check it out.

No warnings from anyone.

I do not have a 'you did it first' mentality and I have taken a lot of abuse from the neocons.

But I do object to hypocrisy and your post and 9sublime's wreak of it.

If you had a backbone you would apologise.

My statement that Sarah Palin is white was aimed at people saying they would vote for her no matter what.

It was a comment about the potential for racism being the driver of such a neanderthal approach to voting. If 9Sublime had read the posts he/she would have known that. Lesson for you, don't just go on the say so of a nut job like Mr Carpenter.

That is in no way clear - all you said on the topic was, "well she is white," which could mean anything. Are you sure this was the thread you meant that comment for? It seems a bit more in-context for your comments in this thread.

If I'm right and it was supposed to be there, then you'll see how it was entirely out of context for this thread and therefore a bit more provocative.

I did report Mr Carpenter in a post following his categroisation of Mexicans as 'beaners'

Go check it out.

I just looked through our report logs and I don't see one from you. By "report it" I mean did you click the "Report Post" button that is attached to every post in every thread on the forum? If you are unaware of where this is - it's a triangular red sign on the left side of your screen.

I do not have a 'you did it first' mentality and I have taken a lot of abuse from the neocons.

But I do object to hypocrisy and your post and 9sublime's wreak of it.

If you had a backbone you would apologise and for that reason I won't hold my breath

First: Calm down.

Second: Either stating that Carpenter was also posting inflammatory things was A) a call for us to discipline him, a process with which you would have no involvement beyond reporting the transgression, or B) an attempt to justify your own (potentially) inflammatory posting by stating that he was already doing it. Since you've already picked A, I should inform you that the only part of the disciplinary process you'd be involved in would be informing us of what's happening - everything after that would take place outside your purview, since after that point it really isn't any of your business anymore. In essence - don't assume we're not doing anything, or not going to do anything, just because you can't see it happening.

Third: If you honestly still think there's something I need to apologize to you for, let me know what it is and we'll go from there.

I'll apologise for none of us picking up on the beaner thing when you become slightly more of a model member. I don't believe for a second your post about Palin being white was not of a racist nature - we have to take things at face value - we can't tell the tone of your voice.

Decide, you have made an almight error as a moderator and now you won't back down.

Perhaps you would be big enough to explain why my comment is racist in your view?

Anf while you are at it you might want to explain why you still do not warn Mr Carpenter for his genuinely racist comment?

You act as though doing so is a favour to me.

How the hell did you get a job as a moderator?

What mighty mistake have we made?

Is it that we have apparently misinterpreted the tone of your post?

Do you blame us considering all it said was "well she is white"? How do you expect us to be able to tell the tone of your voice and the semantics behind it from such a short post?

Are you really telling me that post could not be interpreted as racist?

What another member says has nothing to do with you. We try to deal with everything, and it looks like you broke the rules so we are dealing with you accordingly. It is nothing to do with you how we handle Carpenter from here.

You still haven't explained how my comment was racist even though I have explained to you how it isn't.

As for your comment about spotting racism yourself rather than rely on Mr Carpenter how come you missed the genuinely racist comment from Mr Carpenter even though I pointed it out?

And why haven't you warned on it?

Over to you Mr 'Moderator'.

To the other moderators, why am I being singled out for this treatment?
The accusation of racism is wrongly aimed at me. I have explained what was meant by my comment and yet all that happens is that moderators attack me.

The original accuser (Mr Carpenter) is actually guilty of a genuine racist slur and yet nothing is said.

So it seems as though the moderatoirs actually support racists and try to undermine those with left of centre politics like my own.

Is this really how you run this board?

If so it is no wonder it is so full of vicious right wing ranting.

Werbung:
To the other moderators, why am I being singled out for this treatment?
The accusation of racism is wrongly aimed at me. I have explained what was meant by my comment and yet all that happens is that moderators attack me.

The origianl accuser (Mt Carpenter) is actually guilty of a genuine racist slur and yet nothing is said.

So it seems as though the moderatoirs actually support racists and try to undermine those with left of centre politics like my own.

Is this really how you run this board?

If so it is no wonder it is so full of vicious right wing ranting.

I admit this is kind of wierd, usually the only ones being called racist is anyone who dares to disagree with obama. People like you who do the accusing usually dont get called on it.

it must have been a cold day in hell yesterday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back