Palin earns C grade as Governor

Popeye

That according to Governing magazine which grades all the individual state's governors. By contrast the governor of my state, Christine Gregoire, gets an A-.

There is this interesting nugget: for all of Palin’s talk about fiscal conservatism and smaller government, Alaska’s state spending per capita, at $12,833, is by far the highest in the nation.

Check out the link for a breakdown of the grades.

Werbung:
a C is better than no grade at all

85% of the state likes her and the job
She is doing

Obama who is trying for an even higher
Office has no grade because he does not
Have little experience

he has no experience

That according to Governing magazine which grades all the individual state's governors. By contrast the governor of my state, Christine Gregoire, gets an A-.

There is this interesting nugget: for all of Palin’s talk about fiscal conservatism and smaller government, Alaska’s state spending per capita, at $12,833, is by far the highest in the nation.

Governing.com com is owned by Times publishing, which also owns the St. Petersburg Times. Both organizations are just typical liberal media institutions. Eg, look at the worshipful recent editorial from the Times:

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/editorials/article788928.ece

The "C" grade is just the opinon of liberals, nothing else, the folks who support abortion, appeasement, "affirmative action", the illegal alien invasion, big government, ecofascism, and big taxes.

As usual with Popeye, nothing here worth a bucket of warm spit. :D

Governing.com com is owned by Times publishing, which also owns the St. Petersburg Times. Both organizations are just typical liberal media institutions. Eg, look at the worshipful recent editorial from the Times:

The "C" grade is just the opinon of liberals, nothing else, the folks who support abortion, appeasement, "affirmative action", the illegal alien invasion, big government, ecofascism, and big taxes.

It's worse than that, ole Poopeye obviously didn't bother to read the article, or the methedology used to arrive at that grade, or he intentionally LIED about the content in an effort to slander Gov. Palin. The ranking is NOT about the Governor, it's about the STATE. The fact is that Palin was elected to CLEAN HOUSE because of the very things that they talk about in the article, and the data is based on information from BEFORE she was even elected! If ole Poopeye had even a shred of intellectual honesty, he's have taken the 2 minutes that I just did to discover that Alaska has had a CONSISTANT "C" grade going back all the way to 1999.

BAN%20POOPEYE.JPG

Caribou Barbie was such a desperate pick for old McSame it's hilarious. And think about it... she beat out JOE LIEBERMAN!:D

This is exactly the shoot from the hip try and pull a rabbit out of the hat trick George W. pulls. They're TWINS for Christ sake!

Can you even imagine Palin having to take over? The whole United States of America with all it's diversity and government systems is not Alaska with the population of half... HALF what the county in live in is... Franklin County Ohio.

I know it's hard for the REPUBLICANT'S to admit but looking good in a skirt won't get you very far with Putin in a treaty negotiation. And I know it's equally surprising but the VP of the United States of America seldom field dresses a Moose in her official capacity.

Come on folks... She's Journalism major. Just admit she's got no Federal knowledge whatsoever and it's a shame old McSame picked a VP on looks and not credentials. There were plenty of Qualified, Smart, Republican women... Elisabeth Dole... Kay Bailey Hutchison... on & on.

McSame chased the skirt... we all in our hearts know it... case closed!

Can you even imagine Palin having to take over? The whole United States of America with all it's diversity and government systems is not Alaska with the population of half... HALF what the county in live in is... Franklin County Ohio

Can you imagine Obama being prez? :D An "affirmative action" baby whose executive experience consist of running a ghetto organization! :p

And this population size argument has always been silly - as if "represents a lot of people" equates to "is a good leader".

Caribou Barbie was such a desperate pick for old McSame it's hilarious. And think about it... she beat out JOE LIEBERMAN!:D

Since we have no desire to show any respect for any candidate any longer it would seem I will henceforth refer to Obama as "BlackTastular Other."

At least show enough respect for someone to call them by their name.

bla bla bla I cant refute facts, so I attack the source by attacking attacking the owner of the source...

Facts are to hard?

bla bla bla I cant refute facts, so I attack the source by attacking attacking the owner of the source...

Facts are to hard?

The facts are easy PFOS, the problem here is that the facts are based on information from BEFORE Palin was elected Governor of Alaska. The fact IS that Alaska has had a consistant "C" grade since at least 1999, and the fact IS that the grade isn't about the Governor, it's about the overall State government (again, from BEFORE she was even elected).

The "lie" in all this is that POOPEYE'S presentation of the 'facts', since he intentionally misrepresented those facts in a way to lead you to believe something that wasn't true.

The facts are easy PFOS, the problem here is that the facts are based on information from BEFORE Palin was elected Governor of Alaska. The fact IS that Alaska has had a consistant "C" grade since at least 1999, and the fact IS that the grade isn't about the Governor, it's about the overall State government (again, from BEFORE she was even elected).

The "lie" in all this is that POOPEYE'S presentation of the 'facts', since he intentionally misrepresented those facts in a way to lead you to believe something that wasn't true.

BS. the OP is based on Grading the States 2008 if you don't like it...too bad.

You're also full of it when you claim ""Alaska has had a consistent "C" grade since at least 1999", in 2005 before Palin took over, Alaska received a C+....so actually, since Palin has been governor, they've slipped slightly.

http://www.governing.com/gpp/2005/ak.htm

BS. the OP is based on Grading the States 2008 if you don't like it...too bad.

You're also full of it when you claim ""Alaska has had a consistent "C" grade since at least 1999", in 2005 before Palin took over, Alaska received a C+....so actually, since Palin has been governor, they've slipped slightly.

http://www.governing.com/gpp/2005/ak.htm

37 million tuned in to see her speech last night. Say whatever you like about her, but she has excited a lot of people.

I
know it's hard for the REPUBLICANT'S to admit but looking good in a skirt won't get you very far with Putin in a treaty negotiation.

That's pretty funny coming from a member of the party who put Hitlary in the race. Not only is she the biggest liar ever born, but she DOESN'T look good in a skirt!
I'm curious though: How do you think any Muslim leader was going to react to HER!

I know it's hard for the REPUBLICANT'S to admit but looking good in a skirt won't get you very far with Putin in a treaty negotiation. And I know it's equally surprising but the VP of the United States of America seldom field dresses a Moose in her official capacity.

McCain going to start wearing skirts I guess?

Can you imagine Obama being prez? :D An "affirmative action" baby whose executive experience consist of running a ghetto organization! :p

And this population size argument has always been silly - as if "represents a lot of people" equates to "is a good leader".

Never had anything to do with Affirmative Action just worked hard and took out a lot of student loans... A brilliant man and a United States Senator!;)

Werbung:
Since we have no desire to show any respect for any candidate any longer it would seem I will henceforth refer to Obama as "BlackTastular Other."

At least show enough respect for someone to call them by their name.

Are you SERIOUS! No seriously you... you're serious!!!

After you guys calling Senator Obama Hitler and Stalin and even posting photoshop pics of A United States Senator as Adolph Hitler. And as I recall you also like to call Liberals, Libratards... but your sensitive.

Pleeeeease!

Caribou Barbie is what they're calling Sara on Talk Radio. Some of the Conservative stations have said much WORSE about her.

Caribou Barbie simply refers to what she herself said about killing a Moose and living in Caribou country (Caribou) and she was crowned "Miss Wasilla" and she was in the "Miss Alaska Pageant". I think that's probably where they got the "Barbie".

It isn't meant to be degrading just a little humorous.

Back