Palin earns C grade as Governor

Are you SERIOUS! No seriously you... you're serious!!!

After you guys calling Senator Obama Hitler and Stalin and even posting photoshop pics of A United States Senator as Adolph Hitler. And as I recall you also like to call Liberals, Libratards... but your sensitive.

Pleeeeease!

Caribou Barbie is what they're calling Sara on Talk Radio. Some of the Conservative stations have said much WORSE about her.

Caribou Barbie simply refers to what she herself said about killing a Moose and living in Caribou country (Caribou) and she was crowned "Miss Wasilla" and she was in the "Miss Alaska Pageant". I think that's probably where they got the "Barbie".

It isn't meant to be degrading just a little humorous.

Where did I call Obama Hitler or Stalin or post a photo for that matter? When did I call a liberal a libtard?

Werbung:
Omigosh, just SO WHAT!!??!! Alaska got graded C, along with California, Illinois, Massachusetts, etc. Alaska has lots of company, and the marginalization between C+ and C is not worth mentioning.

One thing calls the whole report into question to me: Michigan is rated B+???? WHAAAATTTTT??? I'm sure my fellow Michiganders will be soooo happy to hear this! But of course, our illustrious Gov. is one of the members of their panel...

McCain going to start wearing skirts I guess?

If McCain goes down... Sara has the ball! She already has to have someone tell her what a Vice President does... do we really want to chance maybe having to give her the bigger crash course? Not me.

Being honest here (and totally neutral) nobody except for an ex-President is really 100% ready to be the President. It's a one of a kind job. But some things help you to adapt quickly and boosts your chances of doing a good job.

First and most important are you intelligent. Senator Obama is indisputably intelligent. Harvard law grad. Constitutional Law Professor. John McCain 5th worst in his class at the Naval Academy 894 out of 899. Sara has a Bachelors in Journalism.

Secondly serving some time on the Federal Level of our government. Having National Security Clearance. Having dealt with a wide range of National issues. Traveling Overseas and having some comfort level with how things are run internationally.

Senator Obama, yes. Joe Biden, yes+. John McCain, yes. Sara, no not at all.

The reason Governors get elected so much more than Senators is because they don't have the big voting records that a Senator does, which always pisses on side off or the other... certainly not because a Governor is more qualified.

And even at that maybe a governor that has been around for awhile (more than 20 months) plus I think it helps if that state has some of the issues that come along with larger population.

And I'm not knocking Alaska. I think Alaska is a very important state. Love Alaska! Beautiful country, a lot of great people and important natural resources.

But when I start hearing that Sara is qualified in Foreign Affairs & National security because Alaska is close to Russia... That's just scary.

When I hear 20 months as Governor of Alaska is more than you think because golly, it's the largest state... when as true as that may be the whole state still has only half, HALF of the population of the small county I live in... I just think that's stupid.

Where did I call Obama Hitler or Stalin or post a photo for that matter? When did I call a liberal a libtard?

You know what goes around from that side.

I've got things to do. I'm not spending my night going back through everyone's posts to say who said what when or who agreed with who.

I'm saying calling Sara Caribou Barbie was tame. And as someone who posts here all the time you know that. And certainly nothing, nothing like "BlackTastular Other" which would just be going to race.

I think we should all just keep things in a little perspective and move on... OK?

Not saying I'll never use the term Caribou Barbie again because I probably will somewhere. But I've kinda moved on to Sara. I hope Sara is OK. Because Barack sure doesn't bother me.

even posting photoshop pics of A United States Senator as Adolph Hitler.

Who the F* are you to talk? Obama-Hitler is offensive but Bush-Hitler, which I've had to stomach for the last 8 years, is TOTALLY COOL?

How many LIES and outright slanderous things have you said about a SITTING PRESIDENT? .... Oh, but you're ALLOWED to dissent and disagree, with any administration - That RIGHT just doesn't extent to those ON the Right.

What goes around comes around and after 8 years of mindless, hatefilled Bush Bashing, I'll have TONS of recycled ammunition to throw back at the Obama Administration... Stuff you've heard before...

Beginning with:

Obama STOLE the election!

Who the F* are you to talk? Obama-Hitler is offensive but Bush-Hitler, which I've had to stomach for the last 8 years, is TOTALLY COOL?

How many LIES and outright slanderous things have you said about a SITTING PRESIDENT? .... Oh, but you're ALLOWED to dissent and disagree, with any administration - That RIGHT just doesn't extent to those ON the Right.

What goes around comes around and after 8 years of mindless, hatefilled Bush Bashing, I'll have TONS of recycled ammunition to throw back at the Obama Administration... Stuff you've heard before...

Beginning with:

First I have Zero idea what you're talking about with Bush/Hitler. I've never said that but I've seen the "who's the most Facist" debates go back & forth from both sides.

Secondly I'm not the one b1tchin'... I could care less what anybody says... as long as they don't cry when they get it right back.

Third this personal political attack stuff didn't start with Georgie boy... it started with the Republicans witch hunting President Clinton for anything & everything. And then Bush & Karl Rove took it to the next level with their Swift Boating tactics on Kerry.

So to summerize... say whatever you want about whoever you want but the days of it being one sided are long gone.

I seriously don't even know why the subject even needed to come up.

Third this personal political attack stuff didn't start with Georgie boy... it started with the Republicans witch hunting President Clinton for anything & everything. And then Bush & Karl Rove took it to the next level with their Swift Boating tactics on Kerry.

Obama has publicly called to end the slash and burn politics... Why don't you follow that message and give up on your Character Assassinations? (Hypocrite)

Additionally... Bush-Hitler was the final straw for me. I NEVER saw a Clinton-Hitler poster or bumbersticker AND Clinton DID LIE... He deserved to be impeached for lying UNDER OATH.

Swift Boating? Jeeezus... You people on the Left OWN the Media! They follow Leftist politicians like lap dogs, panting, licking, begging for a treat or a pat on the head. What YOUR media does, and HAS DONE FOR DECADES, to destroy the Right Wing in America far exceeds the swift boat adds.

Thanks to Alternative Media, you guys on the Left are finally getting BACK what you've been dishing out for decades.

The facts are easy PFOS, the problem here is that the facts are based on information from BEFORE Palin was elected Governor of Alaska. The fact IS that Alaska has had a consistant "C" grade since at least 1999, and the fact IS that the grade isn't about the Governor, it's about the overall State government (again, from BEFORE she was even elected).

The "lie" in all this is that POOPEYE'S presentation of the 'facts', since he intentionally misrepresented those facts in a way to lead you to believe something that wasn't true.

see now thats useing facts, I was pointing out how Libs never has any facts and just crying about the source all the time.

You know what goes around from that side.

I've got things to do. I'm not spending my night going back through everyone's posts to say who said what when or who agreed with who.

I'm saying calling Sara Caribou Barbie was tame. And as someone who posts here all the time you know that. And certainly nothing, nothing like "BlackTastular Other" which would just be going to race.

I think we should all just keep things in a little perspective and move on... OK?

Not saying I'll never use the term Caribou Barbie again because I probably will somewhere. But I've kinda moved on to Sara. I hope Sara is OK. Because Barack sure doesn't bother me.

Well, you could go back through my posts, but I have never called anyone any of those things.

I am glad we have moved on, I will leave it at that.

Are you SERIOUS! No seriously you... you're serious!!!

After you guys calling Senator Obama Hitler and Stalin and even posting photoshop pics of A United States Senator as Adolph Hitler. And as I recall you also like to call Liberals, Libratards... but your sensitive.

Pleeeeease!

Caribou Barbie is what they're calling Sara on Talk Radio. Some of the Conservative stations have said much WORSE about her.

Caribou Barbie simply refers to what she herself said about killing a Moose and living in Caribou country (Caribou) and she was crowned "Miss Wasilla" and she was in the "Miss Alaska Pageant". I think that's probably where they got the "Barbie".

It isn't meant to be degrading just a little humorous.

Um.. This was not bigrob, that was me and someone else.

We have been practicing our patriotism. For 8 years you and many others have demonized bush, comparing him to Hitler, the anti Christ, you have called him every dirty name out there. And all in the name of patriotism. The highest form of patriotism is dissent I am told, well I am practicing my dissent for your Lord Messiah my anti Christ hitlerish monster who has risen from the gates of hell.

I want to be a patriot like the left has been. And I most surely want to dish back all of the horrible crap they have dished out if god forbid if obama gets in office. But that was not bigrob, so you shouldn’t blame him.

Caribou Barbie was such a desperate pick for old McSame it's hilarious. And think about it... she beat out JOE LIEBERMAN!:D

This is exactly the shoot from the hip try and pull a rabbit out of the hat trick George W. pulls. They're TWINS for Christ sake!

Can you even imagine Palin having to take over? The whole United States of America with all it's diversity and government systems is not Alaska with the population of half... HALF what the county in live in is... Franklin County Ohio.

I know it's hard for the REPUBLICANT'S to admit but looking good in a skirt won't get you very far with Putin in a treaty negotiation. And I know it's equally surprising but the VP of the United States of America seldom field dresses a Moose in her official capacity.

Come on folks... She's Journalism major. Just admit she's got no Federal knowledge whatsoever and it's a shame old McSame picked a VP on looks and not credentials. There were plenty of Qualified, Smart, Republican women... Elisabeth Dole... Kay Bailey Hutchison... on & on.

McSame chased the skirt... we all in our hearts know it... case closed!

I prefer we let an experienced governor run the country than a "community organizer" Let's face it, Palin has more executive experience than both Obama and Biden put together. Obama's been riding the wave of enthusiasm that comes from being a black man running for political office and it's just starting to break. I'm not being racist btw, but it'd be stupid to ignore the fact that his race does give him an advantage when it comes to generating raw enthusiasm. Fortunately however, that didn't last long. The country is finally beginning to realize that he has NO experience and is not even remotely prepared to answer a phone call at 3 in the morning as Mrs. Clinton put it.

Caribou Barbie was such a desperate pick for old McSame it's hilarious. And think about it... she beat out JOE LIEBERMAN!:D

This is exactly the shoot from the hip try and pull a rabbit out of the hat trick George W. pulls. They're TWINS for Christ sake!

Can you even imagine Palin having to take over? The whole United States of America with all it's diversity and government systems is not Alaska with the population of half... HALF what the county in live in is... Franklin County Ohio.

I know it's hard for the REPUBLICANT'S to admit but looking good in a skirt won't get you very far with Putin in a treaty negotiation. And I know it's equally surprising but the VP of the United States of America seldom field dresses a Moose in her official capacity.

Come on folks... She's Journalism major. Just admit she's got no Federal knowledge whatsoever and it's a shame old McSame picked a VP on looks and not credentials. There were plenty of Qualified, Smart, Republican women... Elisabeth Dole... Kay Bailey Hutchison... on & on.

McSame chased the skirt... we all in our hearts know it... case closed!

I would trust the country in her hands only knowing about her for a week than I would Obama knowing what I know about him in his two years of campaigning

Beginning with:

Obama did steal the election from Hillary, but bush never stole the election from AlGore,

First I have Zero idea what you're talking about with Bush/Hitler. I've never said that but I've seen the "who's the most Facist" debates go back & forth from both sides.

Secondly I'm not the one b1tchin'... I could care less what anybody says... as long as they don't cry when they get it right back.

So to summerize... say whatever you want about whoever you want but the days of it being one sided are long gone.

I seriously don't even know why the subject even needed to come up.

It started OPENLY with Nixon But I do agree it progressed to the worst extremes with Clinton. BuT bush was paid back 10 fold in his first administration. Obama needs to get his too. I cant be left out in this patriotism stuff :)

Werbung:
BS. the OP is based on Grading the States 2008 if you don't like it...too bad.

I know full well what they used POOPEYE, because unlike you, I actually READ THE ENTIRE REPORT on Alaska, as well as several other States, going back to their earliest (1999) reports, AND their methedology (that means the 'methods' used to arrive at their conclusions). Also, it's not an "OP" (opinion piece) *******, because it's not based on "opinion", it's based on an extremely rigid matrix and consistant set of standards.

You're also full of it when you claim ""Alaska has had a consistent "C" grade since at least 1999", in 2005 before Palin took over, Alaska received a C+....so actually, since Palin has been governor, they've slipped slightly.

http://www.governing.com/gpp/2005/ak.htm

Since 1999 they've vacillated between C+, C, and C-, but since you're OBVIOUSLY a product of the modern Publik Skuul Sistum (and more than likely a recent drop-out) you probably didn't notice that they're ALL "C's" !!

You've also consistantly failed to acknowledge the FACT that the information that they're basing their data on is from BEFORE Governor Palin took office, which means that you're the one that's STILL "full of it".

Well, it seems that the original of this post was deleted by one of the Mod staff, and I was given a warning, because they didn't like the fact that I "insulted" ole' Poopeye by calling him a dumba**, yet it seem perfectly acceptable for him to say that I'm "full of it", when we all know what "it" means.

Mods, in the future, if you have a problem with some of the verbiage used, how about simply deleting the "offensive" verbiage, and leaving the rest of the post? Oh, that's right, you can't do that when the content of the post blows your OWN heavily biased BS OUT OF THE WATER!

Nothing like a bit of impartiality on the part of the Mods to keep things in perspective.

Back