Palin endorses the Bridge to Nowhere

Popeye

Here Caribou Barbie is on video endorsing the Bridge to Nowhere in a 2006 gubernatorial debate. Yet she has continued to claim, 23 times by one account, she said 'thanks but no thanks' to the bridge. That, my friends, means she is quite simply lying.

Werbung:
Well then, I guess she can't be an American politician. Every single one except for her is sweetness and light, and never told a lie. Wanna talk about Hitlary?

Not%20this%20S%20Again.bmp

MODS AND/OR ADMIN! Can you PLEASE set up an entirely new sub-forum for "bridge" related posts??? It seems that SOME of the more mentally challenged among us can't seem to find any of the other DOZEN or so threads discussing the subject, so they keep starting all new threads to try to spread the same old LIES that have already been debunked 100 TIMES BEFORE!

Here Caribou Barbie is on video endorsing the Bridge to Nowhere in a 2006 gubernatorial debate. Yet she has continued to claim, 23 times by one account, she said 'thanks but no thanks' to the bridge. That, my friends, means she is quite simply lying.

All she said on the video was that she supported the congressional delegation.

On the video the man says to Sarah, there are 3 bridge and road projects

then he goes on to explain them, everyone laughs about the bridge to no where

then he asks her what she thinks,

she says You know I support these projects

as in general projects for roads and bridges

he asked about 3 projects

she said these projects

everyone in that room laughed about the bridge to no where including her self.

this link is silly and if you dont stop calling her Caribou Barbie I am going to say Obama the new hitler every single time I say his stupid name

On the video the man says to Sarah, there are 3 bridge and road projects

then he goes on to explain them, everyone laughs about the bridge to no where

then he asks her what she thinks,

she says You know I support these projects

as in general projects for roads and bridges

he asked about 3 projects

she said these projects

everyone in that room laughed about the bridge to no where including her self.

this link is silly and if you dont stop calling her Caribou Barbie I am going to say Obama the new hitler every single time I say his stupid name

Oh, I see, it was just a joke. She was for the Bridge to Nowhere before she was against it, if you'd been paying attention you would know that. For her to claim that she said 'thanks but no thanks' to the bridge is a bald face lie.

BTW, you've already called Obama every name in the book ( I think "maggot" was the most recent) so you've got a lot of gall being offended at something as lightweight as "Caribou Barbie."

Oh, I see, it was just a joke. She was for the Bridge to Nowhere before she was against it, if you'd been paying attention you would know that. For her to claim that she said 'thanks but no thanks' to the bridge is a bald face lie.

BTW, you've already called Obama every name in the book ( I think "maggot" was the most recent) so you've got a lot of gall being offended at something as lightweight as "Caribou Barbie."

If we want to get purely political... we can say this:

Palin supported the bridge... then she did not.

So when she says "thanks, but no thanks" she is simply saying I supported it, then did not..

Kind of the same when Bill Clinton said, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" when what he really meant was basically she had sex with him, he did not have sex with her...

Kind of ironic how politics works.

She was for the Bridge to Nowhere before she was against it

Obama and Biden were for it all along... they were never against it and, in fact, voted FOR the project.

'thanks but no thanks'

So what if she didn't use these exact words? You really think "getting" her on that is a big deal? I could point to PLENTY of Obama's recollections where similar hyperbole was used - but it pales in comparison to his HUGE vulnerabilities, so there's really no point....

Thus, your attacks are pathetic and a sign of flailing desperation... Obama's having trouble just treading water right now and people like you are just weighing him down.

Remember Ron Paul? His biggest handicap was his supporters... people saw them, saw the way they behaved, heard the vile garbage that spewed from their mouths, and they became the butter on Ron Paul's Toasted bid for the White House.

Popeye and Top Gun, Keep up the good work! ;)

Werbung:
The pathetic thing I'm finding is that this is all a huge smoke screen. The Obama supporters are absolutely desperate to find anything that they can use to discredit Palin. So the few things they do think they find, they're going to not just run it up as a trial balloon, but have a mass launching to try to get one to gain attention.

The other truly pathetic aspect of this is that they have to perpetually redefine the words coming out of a persons mouth. It's become such a prevalent tactic with the "He didn't mean...." or "I think what she was really saying was..." methodology that they have lost their moorings, and have to apply the same to everyone. They live in a world of shades of gray, and when there is no black-and-white, right and wrong definitiveness to gauge what a person says they have no ability to judge honesty when they hear it.

I will fully stand behind and support ANY politicians reversal on a position when they can quantify and explain their reasons for reversal. Situations can change, and perspectives can change. The only fools are those who cannot accept a change of position, or make one of their own, when new evidence and facts are introduced.

Back