palin in 2012!!!

Miss_Cleo.jpg

It would be nice if she ran, if we are here to see 2012. things are going to get pretty bad.
I'll take-the-hook.

Specifically, what will be the cataclysmic-events, to which you refer?

Werbung:
By 2016 Palin will have had so much cosmetic surgery (to match her cosmetic policies) that she will look like Farrah Fawcett on steroids.

Then she will be dumped

I will support her in 2012, I like to win , and she will make sure the dems win again. I know so many mcCain voters who changed to Obama becuse of her lol

LOL. Seriously, of all people, "Palin"? My goodness. But I agree, bring it on - that should be another landslide! Even most of my Republican friends couldn't stand her. Thank God I don't have to listen to that voice for the next 4 years. Oh happy day...

We'll see you in 2012!!!! :D

Actually, maybe Sarah could run, with Romney as her VP. That way, if they didn't win, they could always get jobs modeling as Ken and Barbie look-alikes. I think she should keep the $150K in clothes, just in case...

At least we can all sleep in peace knowing she is back in Alaska protecting the US borders from those nasty Canadian insurgents and watching Putin fly by

I think she should keep the $150K in clothes, just in case...
I do too. She could have a great career in show biz just as soon as Oprah explodes on stage.

Werbung:
Back