palin in 2012!!!

Werbung:
Im gonna set aside the quite offensive comparison there, and ask you to clarify my first question. Alaskans voted for her to the tune of %61.

and she had over an 85 percent aproval rating till....... she became vp :)
then the droolers turned against her for no reason other than she ran against "the one" Had her approval ratings been low before that day I would not think how I do now.

They attacked her because she became the VP. Had she not been picked she would be no differnt today than she was the day before her pick

True!

The new-economy is gonna be alternative-fuels!!!!!!!!!!!

<I thought you heard about it.>​

I do not recall Clinton forcing massive spending programs to create the tech boom.

I also think you are ignoring the fact that the price of oil is plummeting, thus the demand for expensive alternatives plummets with it.

There is no boom that will just happen in alternative fuels because Obama says so, it will happen when the marketplace dictates that it will happen.

Im gonna set aside the quite offensive comparison there, and ask you to clarify my first question. Alaskans voted for her to the tune of %61.

Hey Bunz, what do you think of Stevens pulling it off?

did he really?

I thought the other guy won. are you getting this from a website? I am having a hard time finding the winners and losers from last night

Well he has not fully pulled it off, but he maintains a tiny lead, I am sure a recount is coming.

Obama is not Bill Clinton. Obama also has no tech boom.~Bigrob

Yes but....Obama is not going to be running DC all by his lonesome.

The Clintons are going to be advisors to him, mark my words. And yes, such hell we went through at Clinton's hands. (The last democratic administration) 20 million new jobs and the strongest economy in US history. Time for a presciption of Prozac. It's gonna be rough.

I like how republicans side-step talking about how their great administration almost cost us our country as we know it. Their lying, cheating, greedy ambassadors almost succeeded in wholesaling evey man, woman and child to foreign interests.

Thanks, but no thanks. Obama and his team of dem advisors will not do worse and will only do better than the last 8 years..

Yes but....Obama is not going to be running DC all by his lonesome.

The Clintons are going to be advisors to him, mark my words. And yes, such hell we went through at Clinton's hands. (The last democratic administration) 20 million new jobs and the strongest economy in US history. Time for a presciption of Prozac. It's gonna be rough.

I like how republicans side-step talking about how their great administration almost cost us our country as we know it. Their lying, cheating, greedy ambassadors almost succeeded in wholesaling evey man, woman and child to foreign interests.

Thanks, but no thanks. Obama and his team of dem advisors will not do worse and will only do better than the last 8 years..

Clinton will advise Obama to a new tech boom? This is news.

Face facts, the tech boom is over. Obama has inherited a collapsed housing market and a global financial crisis. The solution is to ask the Clintons? I think not.

Whatever his solution is, and I am more than willing to give him leeway to make his case, it has to happen soon, and it cannot be wishful thinking for a return to the tech boom. That is not policy.

I do not recall Clinton forcing massive spending programs to create the tech boom.
....And, I don't recall the Obama Admin having done so, either.

I also think you are ignoring the fact that the price of oil is plummeting, thus the demand for expensive alternatives plummets with it.
Yeah.....that's what Republicans said, after the Bush/Reagan Admin took-over....which, in-turn, led The Idiot Son to assume we could move-in and take the Mid-East's oil. :rolleyes:

There is no boom that will just happen in alternative fuels because Obama says so, it will happen when the marketplace dictates that it will happen.
Yeah.....The Marketplace reeeeaaaalllly has the credibility to make demands, presently. :rolleyes:

Maybe after all investigations are completed....and, they eat a few-of-their-own....The Marketplace will realize the weapons-industry (and, The Government, as an employer) might not have been a viable long-term option.....just because Lil' Dumbya said so.

Werbung:
Yeah.....that's what Republicans said, after the Bush/Reagan Admin took-over....which, in-turn, led The Idiot Son to assume we could move-in and take the Mid-East's oil. :rolleyes:

Cheap oil lessens demand for expensive alternatives, that is just how it is.

Yeah.....The Marketplace reeeeaaaalllly has the credibility to make demands, presently. :rolleyes:

Maybe after all investigations are completed....and, they eat a few-of-their-own....The Marketplace will realize the weapons-industry (and, The Government, as an employer) might not have been a viable long-term option.....just because Lil' Dumbya said so.

Let us follow your comment:

Me: Cheaper oil limits demand for expensive alternative fuels.

You: The marketplace will hold investigations and the weapons industry might have been a viable long term option because Bush said so.

Not only does your post not make any logical sense, it has nothing to do with the alternative fuel market.

Back