Palin: Iraq is a task from God

Werbung:
what did your messiah say at the saddle back? he said if he could learn to just get out of the way and let god control things.

you messiah The idiot moron who doesnt even want to lead he wants to get elected and then get out of the way for what the hell ever version of god he has to do the work.

now that is scary!

what did your messiah say at the saddle back? he said if he could learn to just get out of the way and let god control things.

you messiah The idiot moron who doesnt even want to lead he wants to get elected and then get out of the way for what the hell ever version of god he has to do the work.

now that is scary!

I think the whole point of Palin is to get the base in line (which she does quite well) and then it allows McCain to revert back to being his "maverick" type, so he will be the one to go after the independents, not Palin.

I think the whole point of Palin is to get the base in line (which she does quite well) and then it allows McCain to revert back to being his "maverick" type, so he will be the one to go after the independents, not Palin.

That works for me.

I still was not sure if I would vote for him and I have not activly worked for his campaign. but I am now

I am all fired up and ready

it is not about just voting against that stupid dumb moron idiot obama messiah

now its voting for a ticket that I like :)

It feels pretty darn good too.

4152 confirmed American dead, thousands more maimed for life. I wonder if they and their families think the Republican war of choice was a "task from God."

That works for me.

I still was not sure if I would vote for him and I have not activly worked for his campaign. but I am now

I am all fired up and ready

it is not about just voting against that stupid dumb moron idiot obama messiah

now its voting for a ticket that I like :)

It feels pretty darn good too.

Hey, you never know, maybe McCain will win Oregon by 1 vote..

4152 confirmed American dead, thousands more maimed for life. I wonder if they and their families think the Republican war of choice was a "task from God."

Hey, you never know, maybe McCain will win Oregon by 1 vote..

nah we have too many libs who double vote sometimes more. No way to ever get a fair shake in this state until it is reformed

I spend my time talking to people in states I think has a chance

I feel better with someone who might feel Iraq is "ordained" by God than I do with someone who sits in a church for twenty years listening to anti-American rhetoric all day long and calling that religion.

I feel better with someone who might feel Iraq is "ordained" by God than I do with someone who sits in a church for twenty years listening to anti-American rhetoric all day long and calling that religion.

You would. :rolleyes:

Me, I don't want another right-wing religious nut job anywhere near the White House. And, since Palin cannot keep her own house in order, she surely doesn't need to be VP in the White House! :eek:

obama_wrightsameaseachother.jpg

This should go over well with ALL Americans... the US of KKK-A:
Here he is telling his flock about how Jesus was a Poor Black Man in a land controlled by Rich White People...
Wright: Barack knows what its like to be a Poor Black Man in a land controlled by Rich White People.
(And some of you STILL don't understand why he's teased as being the Messiah...)
Thats the guy who taught Obama all about God, "God's Will" and doing the "Lords Work" for TWENTY YEARS!
obamaflyer-thumb-425x790.jpg

Rev. Wright: Racist, Antisemitic, Anti-American, Hate-Filled BIGOT... And some of you wonder WHY I care about what Obama thinks "God's Will" and the "Lord's Work" will translate to in REAL LIFE.
--------------------------------
For the LEFT to bring up Sarah Palin's religious views, you must wanna talk about Barry's too. I think we got more to work with than you guys....

You would. :rolleyes:

Me, I don't want another right-wing religious nut job anywhere near the White House. And, since Palin cannot keep her own house in order, she surely doesn't need to be VP in the White House! :eek:

I would indeed :p

Further, for the sake of clarification the VP does not work in the White House :p

Werbung:
Check this out, it ought to go over real well with independents and the majority of the American public...who oppose this war.

Hate to break it to you Popeye, well actually I enjoy pointing this out - you have got it backwards.

Palin said:

“Pray for our military. He [Palin's son] is going to be deployed in September to Iraq – pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is right for this country – that our leaders, our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God, that’s what he have to make sure we are praying for, that there is a plan and that it is God’s plan.”

She is not saying that the Iraq war is God's task given to our leaders.

She is praying that our leaders will send them out on a task that will be a task for God. She is praying that the plan our leaders have is God's plan and not just their own ideas of what to do.

Back