Palin is crushed in the debate

Werbung:
But did you notice her just complete lack responding to the questions asked? She did not need a wire, she just ignored the questions and gave canned speaches as debate.
.....After she replaced Ifill-questions, with ones she was better-prepared to answer. :rolleyes:

If I have to hear one more time how McCain is a maverick and Palin is a hockey mom, I may puke.
Absolutely.....

"In its broad strokes, McCain's life story is oddly similar to that of the current occupant of the White House. John Sidney McCain III and George Walker Bush both represent the third generation of American dynasties. Both were born into positions of privilege against which they rebelled into mediocrity. Both developed an uncanny social intelligence that allowed them to skate by with a minimum of mental exertion. Both struggled with booze and loutish behavior. At each step, with the aid of their fathers' powerful friends, both failed upward. And both shed their skins as Episcopalian members of the Washington elite to build political careers as self-styled, ranch-inhabiting Westerners who pray to Jesus in their wives' evangelical churches.

In one vital respect, however, the comparison is deeply unfair to the current president: George W. Bush was a much better pilot."

23315763-23315766-slarge.jpg

.....After she replaced Ifill-questions, with ones she was better-prepared to answer. :rolleyes:

I think you hit the nail right on the head.

I think there's no doubt that as the "question evasion" gets broke down and pointed out outside of the actual pace of the debate people of all types will say...

She tried but you know they're right... Palin really did not directly answer many, almost a majority of the questions asked.

You dodn't notice this when the Messiah does the exact same thing....

come on did you watch? it was soooo clear she was not even tring to respond to the questions, she even said she was not. It was amature and showed a compleat lack of understanding of what she was talking about. She cant talk unless its scripted lines, if you ask something she does not now she just picks a line an says it regardless it its even realated.

He was a state senator for 5 years before he started running for his current job. he was in his current job less than 200 days before he started running for president full time. While a state senator he did nothing important, as a US senator he has done what? nothing that qualifies him to be president.

Even his own running mate said he was not ready

of course they did , they wanted the job, dah. McCain when he ran against Bush in 2000 said the same stuff.

So how many years is the state Senate, and US do you need before you say someone is qualified? If you want to say he does not have as much as you would like, fine, I can go with that, as i have said it myself. But you act like he has nothing..

Biden was, the VP has one power in the Senate, break ties...Thats it.

You might want to revisit the facts about who works for what branch 'pocket'. The VP gets paid out of the Legislative budget, the President out of the Executive budget, ergo the VP is a member of the Legislative branch which means that Biden, after over 30 years in the Congress, is far more ignorant than you are. At least you have an excuse as you've never served in any elected office, but Biden has NO excuse, which means that he's either a blithering idiot or he intentionally lied, you can decide for yourself which one you think it is, I already know what I've concluded.

It appears Sarah Palin cannot hide from the controversy. The list of scandals continues to grow. Sex and lies seem to be a prominent part of her lifestyle. Check out this website and you will not believe what you see.

ThePalinFiles.com

Someone hit this copy and paste spammer with the ban stick please!

It appears Sarah Palin cannot hide from the controversy. The list of scandals continues to grow. Sex and lies seem to be a prominent part of her lifestyle. Check out this website and you will not believe what you see.

ThePalinFiles.com

That type of unbased crap should not be allowed in this place

ThePalinFiles.com

Was she in the back of a limo smokin crack and doing the nasty too? I thought Obama's was the only sex / drug scandal out there. Lets pray her sex and drug scandal doesnt turn into a murder scandal too Like Obama

IT seems that moveon.org felt like Palin won the debate. I got my email from them. The title of the email is .............A game changer on Palin

the email is pretty frantic and letting us know we have 33 days to get out the real message of palin to the people who she seems to connect with. and then of course I get lots of tips on how to talk down about her.

They wouldnt send this out if they thought she lost

Werbung:
......yeah it wasn't a great performance. The constant backing away from the issues was dissapointing but then again I guess that was her instructions.

None of the Obamaphiles complained when Obama did the same thing... in fact, they praised him for his ability to avoid answering questions... They are, after all, above his pay grade.

Back