Yet one must wonder.
Why is no other news media smuck.

Is willing to ask Ms Betty Boop Palin.
Why she continues.
TO LIE....

tis crapola.
Shotgun

Of course this is ridiculous.

1) Palin is simply using political speech on the bridge to nowhere. She said "thanks" to it when she supported it, then said "no thanks" when she did not. It is the same as when Bill Clinton basically said, I did not have sex with her, she had sex with me. Just political speaking.

2) Of course Keith is an idiot when talking about selling the plane on EBAY. He states he will donate whenever she lies. Well, he then plays two speeches of Palin saying she put the plane on EBAY, which is not a lie, the plane WAS put on EBAY.

I am all for Olberman continuing to donate to charity, more power to all involved, but if he was actually donating when Palin "lied", he would have been unable to actually donate.

It's amazing all the BS that MSNBC and CNN put out there...

CNN has a big Obama sign on their web site that say ELECT OBAMA....

Of course this is ridiculous.

I am all for Olberman continuing to donate to charity, more power to all involved, but if he was actually donating when Palin "lied", he would have been unable to actually donate.

Look at clip.
and tell me where he was wrong.

she is a habitiula lier.
keith spend $3700.00 in one news cycle.
betty boop palin continually lies on each stump speech.

lying is lying.
facts are facts.

s o r r y

It's amazing all the BS that MSNBC and CNN put out there...

CNN has a big Obama sign on their web site that say ELECT OBAMA....

fuax is mcsame / paullen

Keith simply documents the lies that pauulenn spues each day.
McSame does not even dispute that Keith is stating the record correctly.

Imagine if Keith was L Y I N G...

Don't ya think McSame and his twits.
Would D E M A N D a on air retraction in a second.
If they didn't thier not worth the suites they where.

Yet truth simply stands.
Keith is right.

sorry

Look at clip.
and tell me where he was wrong.

she is a habitiula lier.
keith spend $3700.00 in one news cycle.
betty boop palin continually lies on each stump speech.

lying is lying.
facts are facts.

s o r r y

Uh.. I did and I did...

Uh.. I did and I did...

ah no...

your re-itterated two lies.
sister sarah has been telling.

L I E S
are simply that.
she was not against the brigde
till the political wind
blew the other
way.

she no more wants to reform.
than w did.

tis same old crap.
in a skert.

the perception is everything.
fact is mcsame and his ilk
are not standing up
to oberman

ther in lies the rub

imagine if bill ohpuke
flat out lied about barrrak

obama would have to call him out on it in a minuet....

yet oberman declares betty boop paulen.
a pathological lier
day after
day

with no responce from the mcsame camp ????
G A M E O V E R

the perception is everything.
fact is mcsame and his ilk
are not standing up
to oberman

ther in lies the rub

imagine if bill ohpuke
flat out lied about barrrak

obama would have to call him out on it in a minuet....

yet oberman declares betty boop paulen.
a pathological lier
day after
day

with no responce from the mcsame camp ????
G A M E O V E R

Ahh so the things "bill opuke" has been saying is true even by the thinking of Lord Obama. When being interviewed L. Obama told "bill opuke" that he wasn't like the others, Sean Hannity exc. Bill tells some pretty scary stuff about L. Obama, good to know we all agree its true.

I hope he does. He already lost his chair covering politics, mainly because he's such a Librard hack, and lying sack of feces. If he keeps this up, maybe they'll kick him completely off the air, and he can be the next host of Air America.

Yet one must wonder.
Why is no other news media smuck.

Mainly because they prefer to report REAL news, and not present carefully cherry-picked garbage as if it were 'news'.

Is willing to ask Ms Betty Boop Palin.
Why she continues.
TO LIE....

She's not, you, Olbermann, and the rest of your Libtard ilk are.

tis crapola.

Yup, and it sounds like you're absolutely FULL of it.

Oh, and one other thing, if you're going to hold up some complete moron like Olbermann as some paragon of journalistic objectivity, you might want to learn how to SPELL HIS NAME!

ah no...

L I E S
are simply that.
till the political wind
blew the other
way.

than w did.

tis same old crap.
in a skert.

So whe Palin says "I put the plane on EBAY" how was that a lie exactly? Was the plane not put on EBAY?

ah no...

L I E S
are simply that.

You're right, they are. Unfortunately YOU are the one that is lying, because you haven't bothered to do your homework.

till the political wind
blew the other
way.

No, she was for the bridge before she became Governor, and discovered that Murkowski had spent the money for the bridge on other projects. After that, the only way for the bridge to get build was to impliment a tax increase to the tune of over $500.00 for every man, woman, and child in Alaska.

than w did.

Even MORE crap, lies, and slander. I suppose you think that the black Manchurian Candidate is a viable option for President?

tis same old crap.
in a skert.

You wear skirts?

I hope he does. He already lost his chair covering politics, mainly because he's such a Librard hack, and lying sack of feces. If he keeps this up, maybe they'll kick him completely off the air, and he can be the next host of Air America.

Mainly because they prefer to report REAL news, and not present carefully cherry-picked garbage as if it were 'news'.

She's not, you, Olbermann, and the rest of your Libtard ilk are.

Yup, and it sounds like you're absolutely FULL of it.

Oh, and one other thing, if you're going to hold up some complete moron like Olbermann as some paragon of journalistic objectivity, you might want to learn how to SPELL HIS NAME!

I don’t think that Olbermann’s show should go off the air. I don’t personally like him but he is about the same as Sean Hannity.

It’s just silly to take him “totally” seriously. He lies and exaggerates and twists facts. But so does Sean Hannity and Bill O.

I don’t agree with just about anything left wing but they have the right to a tv station and condescending hosts.

Werbung:
Nearly every news outlet is fact checking Palin and the consensus suggests that Palin does indeed lie, making her no better or worse than the average politician. To say she isn't lying about facts, in particular the bridge to nowhere, is in itself a disregard of facts.

Palin supported the bridge during her campaign for governor in 2006, then pulled back state money for it a year later, "after" Washington had pulled the plug.

I wonder is Palin will attend a ribbon cutting ceremony for the $25 million, 3.2 mile gravel access road to the bridge to nowhere that has recently been completed? I hear it will be a great road for recreational things like a 5K and a 10K run, and double as an access road for hunters. :)

Back