Palin Lies, Oberman Pays...

Nearly every news outlet is fact checking Palin and the consensus suggests that Palin does indeed lie, making her no better or worse than the average politician. To say she isn't lying about facts, in particular the bridge to nowhere, is in itself a disregard of facts.

Palin supported the bridge during her campaign for governor in 2006, then pulled back state money for it a year later, "after" Washington had pulled the plug.

I wonder is Palin will attend a ribbon cutting ceremony for the $25 million, 3.2 mile gravel access road to the bridge to nowhere that has recently been completed? I hear it will be a great road for recreational things like a 5K and a 10K run, and double as an access road for hunters. :)

Off topic but I keep wanting to ask you. Is the picture on your posts Alan Greenspan?

Werbung:
Any thorough study of Palin's record reveals that she has modeled her style of governance after Dick Cheney, whose authoritarian principles of leadership rely heavily on lying, secrecy and vindictiveness. Though Palin's public career has been much shorter than Cheney's, she has nevertheless shown a genuine flair for those same traits -- telling lie after lie to conceal her misdeeds from public view and trying to destroy those who dare disagree with her. She has proven a quick study of the Sith lord.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucas/200809...toofamiliar;_ylt=AgAmuQLaqS2zSNu1nNXftq_9wxIF

-----

OMG

the sad facts are more and more people
are documenting and commenting on
sarah's complete fabracation
of her politics
her life
everything.....

that the mcsame camp does not even challange it
MEANS IT IS TRUE

sorry wing nuts.
perception
is every
thing

So whe Palin says "I put the plane on EBAY" how was that a lie exactly? Was the plane not put on EBAY?

Watch the video, he said that she did put it up on Ebay but did not sell it. But I did have to question how thats a lie, at best its giving info with the hope that it leads one to think something other then what happen .

in any case, I find her lacking in a very big way, and I dont trust her judgement or her to be able to lead should something happen to McCain if he wins.

in any case, I find her lacking in a very big way, and I dont trust her judgement or her to be able to lead should something happen to McCain if he wins.

Then you should easily be able to understand why many feel the exact same way about Obama.

Many find him lacking in a very big way and dont trust his judgement should he get elected.

At least with Palin she is a second in case something happens where Obama walks in as the main player. I would feel so much better if it were Biden and Obama was his second.

oh sorrry

Lord obama

I love it.
Oberman documents 37 lies.
One "may be" overboard.
Yet the other 36?

Tis Crapola.
You fail to see.
Perception is changing.

Sarah is being show to be a LIER
Soon that perception will stick.

LIKE LIPSTICK ON A PIG.
ahahahahahahaha

Palin supported the bridge during her campaign for governor in 2006, then pulled back state money for it a year later, "after" Washington had pulled the plug.

Just curious monkeyboy, but do you EVER bother to do any amount of fact-checking before you repeat blatant BULLS**T? She didn't pull back State money, the money had already been spent by the PREVIOUS administration.

Just curious monkeyboy, but do you EVER bother to do any amount of fact-checking before you repeat blatant BULLS**T? She didn't pull back State money, the money had already been spent by the PREVIOUS administration.

Monkeyboy?:D Aw, now you did it.:p If you can't refrain from stooping to childhood banter I have no desire to discuss anything with you.

The Anchorage Daily News interviewed Palin during her 2006 campaign for governor. At the time, federal funding for the bridge had been stripped by Congress. They asked if she was in favor of continuing state funding for the project. “Yes,” she responded, noting specifically her desire to renew Congressional support:

"Yes. I would like to see Alaska’s infrastructure projects built sooner rather than later. The window is now–while our congressional delegation is in a strong position to assist."

That assistance never materialized. When she finally canceled the $400 million project, Palin lamented the fact that Congress was not more
forthcoming with federal funding. She said in a statement at the time:

"Despite the work of our congressional delegation, we are about $329 million short of full funding for the bridge project, and it’s clear that Congress has little interest in spending any more money on a bridge between Ketchikan and Gravina Island."

Looks like the state funds were still available to me when she cancelled the project.

Then you should easily be able to understand why many feel the exact same way about Obama.

Many find him lacking in a very big way and dont trust his judgement should he get elected.

At least with Palin she is a second in case something happens where Obama walks in as the main player. I would feel so much better if it were Biden and Obama was his second.

oh sorrry

Lord obama

yea here is the difference, I actually questioned if he was ready from the start and watched and waited...you and others never questioned her, and she has far less experience , and no, being in Alaska where you on a island far away can see Russia...is not Foreign Policy experience.

Difference is, I questioned, as well did many I know. You just bowed down and praised her as great and ready to lead. She is not and anyone who is even half way honest with half a brain would say the same thing.

She gave one speech you all cried she is so great....

Chuck Hagel "I think it’s a stretch to, in any way, to say that she’s got the experience to be president of the United States.”

yea here is the difference, I actually questioned if he was ready from the start and watched and waited...you and others never questioned her, and she has far less experience , and no, being in Alaska where you on a island far away can see Russia...is not Foreign Policy experience.

Difference is, I questioned, as well did many I know. You just bowed down and praised her as great and ready to lead. She is not and anyone who is even half way honest with half a brain would say the same thing.

She gave one speech you all cried she is so great....

Chuck Hagel "I think it’s a stretch to, in any way, to say that she’s got the experience to be president of the United States.”

Then you have not been reading what I have written. I would agree she is not ready to be the president of the United States. I think she would be more ready than obama by a few pegs due to some executive experience but in general NOT READY. McCain is running for president. I think he is ready sure, and in time she will probably be ready too. I would think McCain will work on making her ready incase something happened to him or incase she would want to run as the actual presidential nominee down the road.

The difference is this. SHE IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT

YOUR MESSIAH IS!

NETHER OF THEM ARE READY TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

If it were Biden as the actual nominee I would say, McCain is ready, Biden is ready thier VPs are NOT READY, Neither the messiah or Palin

Werbung:
Olberman is just lucky there isn't that many days left. With the rate of lies coming out of the McCain/Palin camp it would get very pricey to keep this up for long!

Back