Palin Lies, Oberman Pays...

Olberman is just lucky there isn't that many days left. With the rate of lies coming out of the McCain/Palin camp it would get very pricey to keep this up for long!

Especially at the rate he invents them. :p

Werbung:
Monkeyboy?:D Aw, now you did it.:p If you can't refrain from stooping to childhood banter I have no desire to discuss anything with you.

GOOD!!! If I say it again, will you promise to GO AWAY??

Looks like the state funds were still available to me when she cancelled the project.

Then you need to look again monkeyboy, they were $300 million SHORT of funding for the bridge, because Murkowski had ALREADY SPENT IT!

GOOD!!! If I say it again, will you promise to GO AWAY??
Say it all you like.:)Evidently all you are capable of is insults without relevant content to the topic being discussed. Surely you can come up with something more intelligent than monkeyboy though. It sounds like you swallowed something you can't spit out. :D

Then you need to look again
Where is a link to your source? All you are providing is lipservice.:p

Say it all you like.:)Evidently all you are capable of is insults without relevant content to the topic being discussed. Surely you can come up with something more intelligent than monkeyboy though. It sounds like you swallowed something you can't spit out. :D

When you provide something of relevence to discuss, and leave the BS political hackery at home, then we'll have something to discuss. As it is now, you're obviously nothing but a crapslinging Libtard with not the first original thought in your head.

Where is a link to your source? All you are providing is lipservice.:p

There are at least 4 different threads here on the Forum, all of which were active in the past 2 weeks, that contain all of the links and information that support exactly what I've said. Try using the "search" function at the top of the page. Laziness and a lack of research on YOUR part is NOT my problem, and I will NOT do YOUR homework FOR you.

When you provide something of relevence to discuss, and leave the BS political hackery at home, then we'll have something to discuss. As it is now, you're obviously nothing but a crapslinging Libtard with not the first original thought in your head.

There are at least 4 different threads here on the Forum, all of which were active in the past 2 weeks, that contain all of the links and information that support exactly what I've said. Try using the "search" function at the top of the page. Laziness and a lack of research on YOUR part is NOT my problem, and I will NOT do YOUR homework FOR you.

Evidently you aren't capable of having an adult discussion. Pathetic.:rolleyes:

I see you are still stuck on stupid. I'm not going to search anything. You made the claim. Put up or shut up.

Actually, it's YOU who is stuck on stupid, and it's YOU who made the original claim, so it is YOU who needs to put up or S.T.F.U....CHILD.

Now, either do the research, and admit that you were wrong, or just continue being an obliviot.

Actually, it's YOU who is stuck on stupid, and it's YOU who made the original claim, so it is YOU who needs to put up or S.T.F.U....CHILD.

Now, either do the research, and admit that you were wrong, or just continue being an obliviot.

Are you old enough to be on here without parental permission? :rolleyes:

My point came from direct quotes with a source. All you have offered is "oh that's not right". Well, if it's not right then prove it, with a source. You do know what a source is don't you?

Are you old enough to be on here without parental permission? :rolleyes:

My point came from direct quotes with a source. All you have offered is "oh that's not right". Well, if it's not right then prove it, with a source. You do know what a source is don't you?

That would be funny, if it didn't apply to you, and yes, I DO know what a source is, as I have cited HUNDREDS of them concerning this very topic, but apparantly you do not, as you have cited exactly ZERO sources.

Now, not only have you lied about Governor Palin, but you even lie about what you have and have not posted. You provided NO source in support of your assertion in you post (#15 of this thread), you expressed an OPINION. I stated MY opinion, which contrary to yours IS based on fact, that you were full of SH!T, and directed you to utilize the search function of this Forum to locate several threads where this subject has been discussed, and your very assertion has been shot all to hell.

Now, grow up, grow a brain, and use it.

That would be funny, if it didn't apply to you, and yes, I DO know what a source is, as I have cited HUNDREDS of them concerning this very topic, but apparantly you do not, as you have cited exactly ZERO sources.

Now, not only have you lied about Governor Palin, but you even lie about what you have and have not posted. You provided NO source in support of your assertion in you post (#15 of this thread), you expressed an OPINION. I stated MY opinion, which contrary to yours IS based on fact, that you were full of SH!T, and directed you to utilize the search function of this Forum to locate several threads where this subject has been discussed, and your very assertion has been shot all to hell.

Now, grow up, grow a brain, and use it.

That's the problem here. You have your head stuck so far up the anti-democrat attack dogs arse that your brain is starving for oxygen. There was $36 million still in the bridge fund when it was abandoned by Palin.

Your claim:
they were $300 million SHORT of funding for the bridge, because Murkowski had ALREADY SPENT IT!
is wrong. When the project was killed in September of 2007, it was $329 million short of full funding, not $300 million. The DOT was directed prepare a list of projects across the state where the $36 million in funds that was set aside for Gravina Island could be used.
All the funds were not spent before she took over, like you claimed.
http://dwb.adn.com/news/alaska/story/9320482p-9235189c.html

It's actually a moot point in the scope of the discussion , but you choose to insult someone who doesn't agree with you instead of simply challenging a point without the mud slinging.

That's the problem here. You have your head stuck so far up the anti-democrat attack dogs arse that your brain is starving for oxygen. There was $36 million still in the bridge fund when it was abandoned by Palin.

EXCUSE ME? YOU are the one that's been running around claiming that she "pulled the funding" for the bridge, yet now you admit that she did nothing of the kind, and still have the temerity to say that I'm the one who was wrong? That's the HEIGHT of hubris, and as blatant an example of why people like me can't stand equivocating POS's like you.

Your claim:

is wrong. When the project was killed in September of 2007, it was $329 million short of full funding, not $300 million. The DOT was directed prepare a list of projects across the state where the $36 million in funds that was set aside for Gravina Island could be used.
All the funds were not spent before she took over, like you claimed.
http://dwb.adn.com/news/alaska/story/9320482p-9235189c.html

Since you obviously haven't bothered to do any research prior to posting, let me clue you in on a couple of things: 1) I'm a Civil Engineer by profession and I own a Design/Build firm, 2) when dealing with a $400+ million projects, when you only have $36 million "left", you don't have any money, and 3) the fact that I said $300 million and not $329 million is a classic example of "picking gnat sh!t out of pepper" on your part because again, because when you're talking about that kind of money, being less than 10% off for the purposes of general discussion is MOOT, and your complaining about it is plain RETARDED.

It's actually a moot point in the scope of the discussion , but you choose to insult someone who doesn't agree with you instead of simply challenging a point without the mud slinging.

No, I didn't 'choose' to insult you, you EARNED the insults by coming in here trying to play your partisan political BS, and LYING. Now, pull YOUR head out of YOUR fourth point of contact before YOU die of oxygen deprivation.

Werbung:
The Twelve Lies Of Sarah Palin

Just for the record, I asked an intern to go back and double fact-check the twelve documented lies that Sarah Palin has told on the public record. These are not hyperbolic claims or rhetorical excess. They are assertions of fact that are demonstrably untrue and remain uncorrected. Every single one of the lies I documented holds up after several news cycles have had a chance to vet them even further.

- She has lied about the Bridge To Nowhere. She ran for office favoring it, wore a sweatshirt defending it, and only gave it up when the federal congress, Senator McCain in particular, went ballistic. She kept the money anyway and favors funding Don Young's Way, at twice the cost of the original bridge.

- She has lied about her firing of the town librarian and police chief of Wasilla, Alaska.

- She has lied about pressure on Alaska's public safety commissioner to fire her ex-brother-in-law.

- She has lied about her previous statements on climate change.

- She has lied about Alaska's contribution to America's oil and gas production.

- She has lied about when she asked her daughters for their permission for her to run for vice-president.

- She has lied about the actual progress in constructing a natural gas pipeline from Alaska.

- She has lied about Obama's position on habeas corpus.

- She has lied about her alleged tolerance of homosexuality.

- She has lied about the use or non-use of a TelePrompter at the St Paul convention.

- She has lied about her alleged pay-cut as mayor of Wasilla.

- She has lied about what Alaska's state scientists concluded about the health of the polar bear population in Alaska.

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2008/09/the-twelve-odd.html

---
right wing blogers...
documenting Sarah's lies...

IMAGINE THAT

Back