Palin reads cheat notes on her hand..

Popeye

Just unbelievable..this woman makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein

Of course the teabaggers worship her...and what does that say about them?

palinhand1.jpg

Werbung:
a few notes as opposed to the entire text.

you sure you want to make an issue out of this ?

An issue has already BEEN made out of it...and once again Palin comes across looking ridiculous.

The notes on her hand might not be that big a deal, except that it adds to the one big negative that Palin struggles with...the majority of the American public think she's not intelligent enough to be president, and writing notes on her hand isn't going to help that perception.

An issue has already BEEN made out of it...and once again Palin comes across looking ridiculous.

The notes on her hand might not be that big a deal, except that it adds to the one big negative that Palin struggles with...the majority of the American public think she's not intelligent enough to be president, and writing notes on her hand isn't going to help that perception.

a 3x5 card would have made more sense but if she can speak with no more than this while the president cant, it only makes her look stronger if a little cheap to spend the buck.

Let me get this straight.

Little popeye, who worships at the altar of a President who can't utter three words in succession unless the entire text is written out on at least two screens of a teleprompter and scrolled carefully before his eyes, is complaining because someone wrote a few words on her palm and otherwise delivered a rip-roaring speech and several interviews with no aids whatsoever?

I knew little popeye was desperate. But here he is going beyond that, and way into LAME.

Poor little boy......

Little popeye, who worships at the altar of a President who can't utter three words in succession unless the entire text is written out on at least two screens of a teleprompter and scrolled carefully before his eyes, is complaining because someone wrote a few words on her palm and otherwise delivered a rip-roaring speech and several interviews with no aids whatsoever?

I knew little popeye was desperate. But here he is going beyond that, and way into LAME.

Poor little boy......

obama without a telepromptor

you sure you want to make an issue out of this ?

Gee DogTowner, you've seen the 3 pages that your good fellow 'ASUR' has plastered up about John Edwards and the pure gutter snipe topic that that all entails and how he's taken a 'NATIONAL ENQUIRER' type of scrounging up the vilest/most heinous quotes and posts about Elizabeth Edwards and you've ignored that trash topic to stop by here and say something about "making an issue out of this"...WOW!

Clearly, aspca does NOT want to talk about Palin's notes vs. Obama's teleprompter addiction.

He eve tries to being up JOHN AND ELIZABETH EDWARDS to change the subject.

I tell you, these liberals' desperation is reaching the hysteria point here....!!

Clearly, aspca does NOT want to talk about Palin's notes vs. Obama's teleprompter addiction.

He eve tries to being up JOHN AND ELIZABETH EDWARDS to change the subject.

I tell you, these liberals' desperation is reaching the hysteria point here....!!

palinhand3.jpg

This "thing" is your leading candidate, and you accuse us of desperation? lol

Yeah...those pageant-contestants really need a few notes to encourage them to engage their mouths.

:rolleyes:

Sister Sarah merely needs several starting-points, to engage Auto-Bimbo (i.e. babbling) on several-issues.

a 3x5 card would have made more sense but if she can speak with no more than this while the president can't.....
Yeah....that's why Republicans wanna dodge Butt-Whuppin' II....

....'cause he dismantled them, blindfolded, the last time....

:p

Mr. Shaman's back!!!

Oh how I have missed those successive posts of silliness.

Where have you been Shaman? Where you banned or did they let you out of the funny farm?:)

Little popeye, who worships at the altar of a President who can't utter three words in succession unless the entire text is written out on at least two screens of a teleprompter and scrolled carefully before his eyes....
Yeah?

Find the teleprompter, here....when he schools a Republican on budgets!! (@ 2:40)

:p

Werbung:
Back