Palin said humans and dinosuars walked the earth together

Gee.....that almost sounds like an original-opinion. :rolleyes:

I can't say that it's an "original" opinion as I don't know if someone else had it before I did, but it is my opinion. I used to think that as a comedian, Bill was ok (not great, but ok), but since he's started constantly going off on his anti-religion skreeds, he's only shown himself to be even more hypocritical as he claims everyone else is.

Werbung:
Why do people insist on perpetuating in the U.S. POLITICS section, with endless back-and-forth, this exceedingly stupid thread? Popeye's dimwit defamations should be allowed to just drop down the list and fade away. Geez. :rolleyes:

But Adam and Eve only had Cain and Abel

As far as we 'know'

So the whole of the human race descended from two incestuous homosexuals.

I guess the talking snake just got eclipsed.

Funny how christians are so anti-gay

Must be tricky for the funda-mentalists dealing with the belief that all of their ancestors are a pair of gay brothers

As far as we 'know'

So the whole of the human race descended from two incestuous homosexuals.

I guess the talking snake just got eclipsed.

Funny how christians are so anti-gay

Genesis chapter 5 verse three says that Adam had other sons and daughters. But you read the bible TWICE so you know that. Additionally there are several other verses that discuss the wives of Cain and Abel. But you read the bible TWICE so you know that.

No, Dr. Who, you are wrong. All people of faith and all books of faith say EXACTLY and think EXACTLY as Dawkinsrock says they do, because some scientists said so. He believes in evolution, but after being asked numerous times to explain why, he can't.

He's a labeling lib, but if someone gives his action back, he runs away, and pretends that any questions posed to support his beliefs didn't exist. Next year when he enters the third grade maybe he will be better able to express himself. Until then, enjoy the humor of human grandiose. You know another "great" human being from man's ever "evolving" history would definitely ask this person about unresolved feelings for his mother.

As far as we 'know'

I see you've never bothered to read the book. According to scriptures, Adam and Eve had Cain, Abel, and SETH.

It also says where Cain and his WIFE left Eden before Adam and Eve had Seth, which means that there were obviously other people around at that time. The fact that they're not mentioned in the Bible is simply because they weren't important to the substance of the story being told.

I just love the way the intellectually dishonest, and frankly ignorant try to mock something they have no understanding of, just like small children.

I just love the way the intellectually dishonest, and frankly ignorant try to mock something they have no understanding of, just like small children.
Childishness is a personal issue and problem in adults that is fine until they expect me to pay or respect them by law. This is the lib mantra. If I am wrong about something, I will push to pass a law to prohibit you from throwing it in my face.

Must be tricky for the funda-mentalists dealing with the belief that all of their ancestors are a pair of gay brothers

You are a spirit of antogonistic dissent aren't you. Your commentary is disrespectful to everything that's contrary to your own personal belief. Simply makes you impossible to take seriously.

Werbung:
Actually he fits quite well with the style or lack of argument that the real Dawkins employs. Short, snippy, debate style answers and statements, that fail to address the issue, or fall short of investigating all the information.

Like the person he named himself after, Dawk here fails to ever go any deeper into a topic and a superficial snide remark, that never addresses the hard facts or data presented. Thus, just like his idol, he will never convince anyone open minded or informed, of his points. Only those already prejudice toward his bent, or completely ignorant of the topic at hand, will ever agree with him on anything.

Back