Palin said humans and dinosuars walked the earth together

But Adam and Eve only had Cain and Abel

As far as we 'know'

So the whole of the human race descended from two incestuous homosexuals.

I guess the talking snake just got eclipsed.

Funny how christians are so anti-gay

If you are going to Bible bash at least get the info right.

Adam and Eve had Cain (Genesis 4:1), Abel (Genesis 4:2), Seth (Genesis 4:25), and many other sons and daughters (Genesis 5:4).

Werbung:
thats still incest

personaly I dont see how anyone can take the Bible as Literal...and make any sense at all of it.

Gen chapter 4 vs: 13 Cain said to the LORD, "My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me."
15 But the LORD said to him, "Not so [e] ; if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the LORD's presence and lived in the land of Nod, [f] east of Eden.

17 Cain lay with his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad, and Irad was the father of Mehujael, and Mehujael was the father of Methushael, and Methushael was the father of Lamech.

Notice this is before Seth is born, Seth is the third son and before any daughters are born to Adam and Eve.

He is worried that people will kill him, in the land of nod he meets and marry's his wife.

Its the 4th chapter of the first book, my gosh its not that hard to get that far :)

No it's not incest pocket, and it's already been asked and answered HERE[/QUOTE

Sooo God made Adam and eve....but not just them....but Adam and eve where the first on earth....but not the only people....because god made like a bunch of them someplace else before hand so there would be no incest? Or he made adam and eve,...then said damn I need more people so they dont sin and just added a few more? Just like the idea of all the animals on earth being on one boat for a flood...it makes no logical sense to me unless you dont view it as literal. ..

the earth is not 6000 years old
I believe at some point the bible said people lived for like hundreds of years ? I may be wrong on that....
If I wanted to be literal, I should have to go out and stone gays to death?
Then again it only said if a man lie with another man ,....I don't recall is saying a woman with another woman,....so Lesbians are ok? ...Unless they do sodomy, and that would be oral , thus meaning I should also stone 99% of America ....

Gen chapter 4 vs: 13 Cain said to the LORD, "My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me."
15 But the LORD said to him, "Not so [e] ; if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the LORD's presence and lived in the land of Nod, [f] east of Eden.

17 Cain lay with his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad, and Irad was the father of Mehujael, and Mehujael was the father of Methushael, and Methushael was the father of Lamech.

Notice this is before Seth is born, Seth is the third son and before any daughters are born to Adam and Eve.

He is worried that people will kill him, in the land of nod he meets and marry's his wife.

Its the 4th chapter of the first book, my gosh its not that hard to get that far :)

I still have no idea what that just ment. And I have never read the bible...I know to many followers of it that make me not care to.

It also says where Cain and his WIFE left Eden before Adam and Eve had Seth, which means that there were obviously other people around at that time. The fact that they're not mentioned in the Bible is simply because they weren't important to the substance of the story being told.
LOL!!!!!!! So....there was a mini-population-boom (in The Begining), but it was so insignificant, God decided it didn't need mentioned, huh? :p

I just love the way the intellectually dishonest, and frankly ignorant try to mock something they have no understanding of, just like small children.
Yeah....we're much-better-off taking the word of people who insist they know what happened, when "humans" first walked-the-Planet. :rolleyes:

Adam and Eve had children and they reproduced (allegedly).

That is incest.

Then, when the population got going god drowned everyomne cos of how bad it was going.

Then Noah's family had to do the incest thing all over again.

Then god had to have a son to be murdered cos of how bad it was all going.

0/10 for planning, god.

If you are going to Bible bash at least get the info right.

Adam and Eve had Cain (Genesis 4:1), Abel (Genesis 4:2), Seth (Genesis 4:25), and many other sons and daughters (Genesis 5:4).
Was all-of-this before God created (other) animals (Gen 2:18,19), or after He created the (other) animals (Gen 1:25,26,27)???? :rolleyes:

Was all-of-this before God created (other) animals (Gen 2:18,19), or after He created the (other) animals (Gen 1:25,26,27)???? :rolleyes:

Just pointing out that if you are going to Bible bash at least get your facts straight.

I still have no idea what that just ment. And I have never read the bible...I know to many followers of it that make me not care to.

Why would you make negative comments on the context of something you admit you know nothing about and wish never to know anything about?

It should not have been hard to understand, I underlined the only parts you needed to notice.

There were other people, Cain left his parents home and went where there were other people, there is where he got a wife

No it's not incest pocket, and it's already been asked and answered HERE

Sooo God made Adam and eve....but not just them....but Adam and eve where the first on earth....but not the only people....because god made like a bunch of them someplace else before hand so there would be no incest? Or he made adam and eve,...then said damn I need more people so they dont sin and just added a few more? Just like the idea of all the animals on earth being on one boat for a flood...it makes no logical sense to me unless you dont view it as literal. ..

the earth is not 6000 years old
I believe at some point the bible said people lived for like hundreds of years ? I may be wrong on that....
If I wanted to be literal, I should have to go out and stone gays to death?
Then again it only said if a man lie with another man ,....I don't recall is saying a woman with another woman,....so Lesbians are ok? ...Unless they do sodomy, and that would be oral , thus meaning I should also stone 99% of America ....

You're being banal 'pocket', and obsequious to boot.

LOL!!!!!!! So....there was a mini-population-boom (in The Begining), but it was so insignificant, God decided it didn't need mentioned, huh? :p

:rolleyes:And you're being banal too. As I said, the Bible is a compilation of the stories of the HEBREW people, not the entire population of the world, so why would the authors mention anyone else except as to their interactions with the Hebrew people?

Yeah....we're much-better-off taking the word of people who insist they know what happened, when "humans" first walked-the-Planet. :rolleyes:

You mean like people like YOU? Your "story" explaining the origins of mankind is no more, and no less valid than the one in the Bible. The difference being that at least the stories in the Bible have some evidence to support them, paleontology has NONE except the ones that are made up to explain what is found.

Oh, and one other thing "Mr. Shaman", the alleged "quote" you have in your sig line was not written by Thomas Jefferson, in fact is a complete fallicy, and has been utterly and totally debunked by none other than the Jefferson Library at Montecello! Jefferson never said anything of the kind, or why would he have gone to the trouble of putting together his own version of the Bible? It's hateful incompetent liars like you who subvert and defame our history with your fabrications because you know that being intellectually honest would render your entire thought process null and void.

Werbung:
Why would you make negative comments on the context of something you admit you know nothing about and wish never to know anything about?

It should not have been hard to understand, I underlined the only parts you needed to notice.

There were other people, Cain left his parents home and went where there were other people, there is where he got a wife

I was simply saying I dont think it can be taken as Literal, I dont see that as Negiitive.

And taking it Literaly I think takes some giant leaps of logic and means you have to overlook alot of science.

Back