Palin spent more on clothes than previously reported

Werbung:
I'm just gonna roll over and laugh if I see a bunch of that dress starting to surface, like Palin's glasses did.

Hillary just needed a new hairdo....

She looked like a Drag Queen to me! LOL

But she might have forgotten to shave her face...

oh i think she looked ok just the dress. That hat as stupid as a hat is was a big deal for so many, if she is going to be in public she just needs someone to help with clothes.

i dont like her, i probably dont like her more than i dont like her husband but she cant help it if she looks manly. Someone can make her look more fem with prettier clothes is all im sayin

Don't count on it, She's horse-faced ugly.

I can't stand her. I like obama much better than her. Clearly she is the white bashing leader of the two. It was her choice in churches. They had to hide her thesis. Wonder why that is??

Werbung:
Don't count on it, She's horse-faced ugly.

I can't stand her. I like obama much better than her. Clearly she is the white bashing leader of the two. It was her choice in churches. They had to hide her thesis. Wonder why that is??

I believe her thesis was released, it was pretty harsh on white and america both, its obamas that was hidden.

I agree about her being the reason they stayed at that church, she said that at one point, even before the rev was exposed.

but really she cant help her looks, she can help her clothing

Back