Palin steps down as governor

Bob the Builder said:
Popeye, YOU are a primary example of the SORRY WHITE TRASH, SCUM SUCKING SACK OF SH*T who allows his personal politiacal ideology take precedent over the good of the nation, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Easy, there, cowboy!!

Yer talkin'-'bout Bush's/Palin's BASE, there!!!

Werbung:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder
What a LOAD OF CRAP!! I've been in the construction industry for over 30 years, and I can tell you without reservation that over 80% of the structures built in any 5 year timeframe will all use the "same windows, the same wood, the same products" because there are only so many manufacturers of specific products that are used in any given area at any one time!

This is just one more in a very long line of BS politically motivated attacks against Palin, because the left is scared abso-frickin-lutely sh*tless of her!

Mare said: I own and run a construction company and your statement isn't quite correct, there are many manufacturers of windows, doors, and lumber products. If a public building was built and another building belonging to the Governor was found to have all the same manufacturer's products in it, then I too would be suspicious.

Your abusive language doesn't add anything useful to the discussion, blanket name-calling, like "libtards" for anyone who disagrees with you, makes you look silly and uneducated.
My father was a Structural Engineer / Master Carpenter and supported 6 children by his knowledge/master building skills/ethics: while working on a old historic courthouse total redo, he was asked to purchase 'X' amount of windows extra above and beyond what this project was bid for: "not to worry about cost over runs that the 'committee' would have his back and the 'EXTRA' windows would be utilized on other Older City Buildings for FUTURE REPLACEMENTS...so yes it made sense to purchase at a reasonable quantity discounts order {saved 25% overall on the total cost per all the windows needed for the courthouse rehab} but still caused an over run for this budgeted courthouse redo. And then 1 year later the questions started to service that a couple of the 'committee members' were building some serious lake front fishing cabins and wasn't it odd that the windows were the same make/style/manufacturer that was used on the court house redo!!! Where were their receipts/invoices for the orders on those windows, turned out that the heavy duty shingles, siding, plumbing...hells-bells most everything that went into those cabins were from the county surplus warehouse...hmmm???

Thankfully my father kept copious notes and documented every thing and all conversations with the 'committee'...paper trail to CYA is essential when doing any work for 'ANY' government project, regardless of how big or small the government project!!!

Taking advantage of government purchases is as old as our countries Declaration of Independence...CROOKS come in all colors/both sides of the elected process/ideologies...screeching "LIBTARDS" at others just makes the person SCREECHING look foolish and mentally impaired! IMO

BUNZ...thank you for the link, it is always refreshing to read something that is printed up locally versus what we get feed from the media outlets!

Re: Did Palin resign because of pending indictments?

You're still playing the silly assed "we've got to find something on her, and we haven't been able to find anything real, so we'll just keep making sh*t up as we go along, and the lamestream media will keep on reporting it, regardless of how much crap it really is".
Gee.....maybe she should have AVOIDED the lamestream media??????

:confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boob the Builder
She had the highest approval rating of ANY Governor in the nation, on BOTH sides, and NOBODY had anything but high praise for her until McCain tapped her for VP.

Shaman said: You forgot to mention this was all POST-exorcism.

Are you SURE it took....and, how could you tell???????
I would go out on that 'limb' and ask BOOB for a factual link for that statement...but as with his other posts that I'm still waiting for the validation/link...this would be a futile request too!!! ;)
Everything that he's posts is not received with any credibility...just more ranting diatribes from an emotionally charged hysteria based personality!!!​

I own and run a construction company and your statement isn't quite correct, there are many manufacturers of windows, doors, and lumber products. If a public building was built and another building belonging to the Governor was found to have all the same manufacturer's products in it, then I too would be suspicious.

Mare, I too own my own construction company, and I don't know how many different manufacturers of windows, doors, lumber, etc your local suppliers stock, but around here there are 4 major window/door companies represented, and 3 different wholesalers of building supplies (plus Homer Despots and Lowest), but the fact still remains that there are only so many suppliers which means that the possibility of overlap, especially in an area where they don't have the diversity of available suppliers is quite common! Even in most commercial buildings around here, they use the exact same windows that are used in upper end homes like the Palins. They use the same doors, everybody buys their lumber from one of the 3 different wholesalers and in most cases some from all of them depending on who has the best prices on any particular item (I do it all the time). All of that to say this, if you're trying to say that you'd be suspicious if a commercial and upper end residential project used the same products from the same manufacturers, you're being totally disingenuous because it's done all the time, and you should damned well know it.

Your abusive language doesn't add anything useful to the discussion, blanket name-calling, like "libtards" for anyone who disagrees with you, makes you look silly and uneducated.

I got tired of being nice a long time ago, because all I got for my efforts was sh*t thrown in my face, so FU*K 'EM, I'm playing by their rules, and if they don't like it, TOUGH SH*T!!! When they stop lying every time they open their mouths I'll be more than happy to respond in kind, but as it is....

All of that to say this, if you're trying to say that you'd be suspicious if a commercial and upper end residential project used the same products from the same manufacturers, you're being totally disingenuous because it's done all the time, and you should damned well know it.
If you would stop assuming that I am a libtard you'd make better progress. If the Governor got a pet project pushed through and then had a house built for himself at the same time with identical products I would be suspicious. If Bill Clinton did that you'd be suspicious, wouldn't you? I know I would be. Sarah Palin gets no free pass from me.

I got tired of being nice a long time ago, because all I got for my efforts was sh*t thrown in my face, so FU*K 'EM, I'm playing by their rules, and if they don't like it, TOUGH SH*T!!! When they stop lying every time they open their mouths I'll be more than happy to respond in kind, but as it is....

Using the sins of others to excuse your own is nothing more than a race to the bottom. The game is to beat the bottom-feeders at their own game without stooping to their level. If you look and act like your enemy, then who's to say that you have not become one of them? To thine own self be true. That's why George Washington wouldn't let his troops torture British and Prussian soldiers even when they tortured his soldiers. He said that we aren't like that, we don't torture people, that's what makes us different, that's what makes us Americans. I think that's the worst thing that George Bush did, making torture a policy of the US government.

OK here is an update from the Sunday local...it appears the Palin attorney is crying foul over the building material issue. Saying thier might be legal action(which he knows has zero actual chance in court) against those who spread the rumor.

http://www.adn.com/palin/story/853746.html

As I said before, I dont think this has much to do with pending legal trouble. I think she wants all the glory of being in high level politics but she cant handle the criticism. She has long shown she is a whiner, and now she is simply also a quitter. Good Riddance I am glad Alaska can wipe our hands of her.

OK here is an update from the Sunday local...it appears the Palin attorney is crying foul over the building material issue. Saying thier might be legal action(which he knows has zero actual chance in court) against those who spread the rumor.

As I said before, I dont think this has much to do with pending legal trouble. I think she wants all the glory of being in high level politics but she cant handle the criticism. She has long shown she is a whiner, and now she is simply also a quitter. Good Riddance I am glad Alaska can wipe our hands of her.

well I know that for someone to not even be able to do a whole term before just saying I quit....and not having any good reason for it we know of...makes me think man she should be in higher office....maybe if McCain won, she would have quit that to...

I vaguely recall {one of her many 'lipstick on a pit-bull comments} how she was made of tough stuff and she comes from fisherman who know when to fish or cut bait...but that just ranks right up there with her other comments about "shaking up the good ole boy politics in Alaska and still whipping their collective butts and winning her elections" :confused: RIGHT...she sure showed them how she can handle the tough jobs...when the going get tough pack up your big girl panties and haul arse!!!

In her defense; she could suffer from ADD/ADHD;...after looking at her inability to complete any college courses and the number of times that she transferred around {cherry picking the easy squeeze subjects} it would appear that sticktoitiveness/fortitude/strength of character is just not what she's all about...but she's puuuurty to look at and is full of snappy comebacks too ;)

Werbung:
she had no choice but to step down for the good of Alaska rather than spending the next year and a half spending the majority of her time defending herself rather than being allowed to govern.

That is pretty much what she said and I agree with her. If you love your state you are not going to want to spend state money defending yourself. The new gov coming in wont have those problems and things can move on smoothly.

I dont think the Sarah Palin haters will ever be happy though. They wanted her gone, she is leaving and now she is a quitter. There is nothing she could do short of killing herself to appease these people and even then they would complain the blood stains would not come out of the carpet.

I am glad she is moving on to other things, her kids don’t need the harassment, neither does her (cute) husband and she does not either. Alaska is better off with a new gov and a fresh start.

Back