Palin steps down as governor

Yes I was referring to her rating as Governor among Alaskans.

I do. But the levels are different. I try to let as much go as I can. But when I get multiple reports about a single post that makes such blanket statements about one side being dog rapist lying pieces of ****, that brings the quality of posts overall here down. Not in my nor anyone's interest for that to happen.

So its a matter of reporting. Ugh! I just aint doin it, nothing is going to turn me into a brown shirt.

Werbung:
It is no secret that I have been critical of Sarah, but to simply quit like this is the lowest form of Executive office holders. I cant stand a quitter. So if she wants to go out like this, good riddance. Be gone, You Betcha.

Cool Bunz, you gave me a new word for obama and actually everyone in the obama administration. Quitters!! A bunch of frakin quitters.

obama promised he would serve his full 6 year term as senator but no, he was a quitter and all the hags he has hired from the Homeland Security hag to the Health and Human Services hag, both frakin quitters! Even the beloved Biden, the quitter!!

I am glad you said what you did because now I can justify a new word for obama and his group of quitters! But I do not think you really meant what you said because I do not think you have any problem with any of the others who quit what they were doing, especially after promising to finish their terms. Your problem, I think is with Sarah Palin herself. But its ok, I get to call obama and his group a bunch of losers and quitters now so it worked out for me
:)

So its a matter of reporting. Ugh! I just aint doin it, nothing is going to turn me into a brown shirt.

obama_youth.jpg

That is exactly what I think of. I feel like people want to make us all get used to turning eachother in. I won't be a old style brown shirt or a new style obama drooling bot brown shirt.

The down side is without reporting, the only thing noticed is what wants to be noticed... but I am still not a brown shirt so I will be happy with knowing that!

you know when the Bush HItler stuff happened, you guys got all pissed...but as soon as you can.....

These pictures are not new, they are from the primaries when obama and his wife would talk about the youth groups they would make that would be paid just as much as the military and be just as powerful.

I got a bunch more on my obama Memories photo album, you should check it out!

These pictures are not new, they are from the primaries when obama and his wife would talk about the youth groups they would make that would be paid just as much as the military and be just as powerful.

I got a bunch more on my obama Memories photo album, you should check it out!

But the fact is promoting youth involvement and responsibility in nonmilitary humanitarian types of community activities... like the Peace Corps or the American Red Cross is a good and honorable thing don't you think?

I mean come on don't throw the baby out with the bathwater here. You don't like our President that's a personal choice. But to compare the Peace Corps and the American Red Cross to Hitler youth?

Hitler youth was a indoctrination into a military perspective on life bent on making German children believe they were a superior race and had divine prominence to take over the entire world by military force.

President Obama wants children not choosing military service to do good public & humanitarian works for all people and not just hit the streets to be criminals, Crips & Bloods.

I mean I probably dislike President Bush and Dick Cheney as much if not more than anyone on this board... but I'd never say that because they might give a talk to or about the Cub Scouts or Boy Scouts or Brownies or Girl Scouts that was a Hiltler type of move.:confused:

Come on think about it... be fair. Both sides want youth involved in good productive activities.

But the fact is promoting youth involvement and responsibility in nonmilitary humanitarian types of community activities... like the Peace Corps or the American Red Cross is a good and honorable thing don't you think?

I mean come on don't throw the baby out with the bathwater here. You don't like our President that's a personal choice. But to compare the Peace Corps and the American Red Cross to Hitler youth?

Hitler youth was a indoctrination into a military perspective on life bent on making German children believe they were a superior race and had divine prominence to take over the entire world by military force.

President Obama wants children not choosing military service to do good public & humanitarian works for all people and not just hit the streets to be criminals, Crips & Bloods.

I mean I probably dislike President Bush and Dick Cheney as much if not more than anyone on this board... but I'd never say that because they might give a talk to or about the Cub Scouts or Boy Scouts or Brownies or Girl Scouts that was a Hiltler type of move.:confused:

Come on think about it... be fair.

I see what you are saying and I agree you dont put Peace Corp. and the American Red Cross in the same group as Hitlers Youth. But do you remember the video of the Chicago kids who were chanting Alpha and Omega and how obama is the one exc. That was a group that the dear mr. obama worked with, her youth group. THAT GROUP, yes I would put in the same catagory as Hitler's Youth.

Anyway, this is a Palin bashing forum, I have taken it off topic..

Palin sucks!!! <-- ok we are back on topic again :)

(hugs) to you TG Have a great day!

OK here is an update from the Sunday local...it appears the Palin attorney is crying foul over the building material issue. Saying thier might be legal action(which he knows has zero actual chance in court) against those who spread the rumor.

http://www.adn.com/palin/story/853746.html

As I said before, I dont think this has much to do with pending legal trouble. I think she wants all the glory of being in high level politics but she cant handle the criticism. She has long shown she is a whiner, and now she is simply also a quitter. Good Riddance I am glad Alaska can wipe our hands of her.

Bunz, you call her a "whiner", but you're just full of crap as a Christmas goose! She made it perfectly clear why she's stepping down. The State of Alaska has already absorbed MILLIONS of dollars in legal fees, and she herself is in for more than a half million defending herself against all of the BS "ethics" charges that have been leveled against her by vindictive POS libtards, and the time and effort that it's taking is a major distraction from her duties as YOUR Governor.

What would you do? Stay in office and have more of the taxpayes dollars have to be spent on legal fees defending against all of these spurrious allegatons, and having to spend the time fighting this crap instead of governing, or would you "take one for the team" and step down?

Bunz, you call her a "whiner", but you're just full of crap as a Christmas goose! She made it perfectly clear why she's stepping down. The State of Alaska has already absorbed MILLIONS of dollars in legal fees, and she herself is in for more than a half million defending herself against all of the BS "ethics" charges that have been leveled against her by vindictive POS libtards, and the time and effort that it's taking is a major distraction from her duties as YOUR Governor.

What would you do? Stay in office and have more of the taxpayes dollars have to be spent on legal fees defending against all of these spurrious allegatons, and having to spend the time fighting this crap instead of governing, or would you "take one for the team" and step down?

You would have to respect her as a human being and generally decent person to believe that she would step down and “take one for the team”. You and I respect her as a person and believe she is genuinely a decent person so it’s not hard for us to understand what she is doing. But we can not expect everyone else to see it.

Yeah I am sure you would be otherwise pleasant if nobody said anything to you. :rolleyes: You have on several occassions taken it to far. Calling someone a dog rapist and sack of **** is childish and brings nothing to the discussion. Want to take that route, find somewhere else to go.

Is that how this place works? Anybody who doesn't bend over and grab their ankles for the resident LIBTARDS, but instead fights back just as hard, if not harder, against those same said libtards who attack them because they actually believe in what this country was founded on has to leave? Where I was raised, that's called CHICKENSH*T! And you know what that little white bit on top of the chickensh*t is called? CHICKENSH*T!

When members of any sort spew the things you have, they get infractions and banned. Even the rightie moderators here would do the same.

Oh really? And then kindly explain why the "rightie moderators" DIDN'T!!

You seem to be not reading my entire posts. Because I basically said it was <yaddi, yaddi, ya, same old BS!!!>

Yeah, I read it, and it's still a bunch of CRAP!

Well as a precint chairman, you still have a very poor grasp on what actually has gone on in Alaska, and who the players are.

You've apparently been up there too long Bunz, 'cause your brain has FREEZER BURN! I researched her record all the way back to her first run for Mayor, just like I researched ALL of the candidates from BOTH parties. That's part of my job, so when my constituents call me up and ask me about this candidate, that candidate, or the other candidate, I can tell them what I've found, and direct them to where I got the information.

She has always been under fire from the actual conservatives in the Legislature<yaddi, yaddi, ya, even MORE crap>

There's not a politician in ANY office who hasn't "been under fire" from some group or another the entire time they're in office, and 99 times out of 100 it's because their agendas are in conflict.

Yeah, for someone who has spent a career in construction by doing some quick math would make me assume you are middle aged at the very least...you choose to take such childish responses to valid points.

Neither you, nor any of your libtard buddies have made a valid point YET! In fact, I'd be seriously shocked if any of you actually made a valid point, about ANYTHING! You want to impress me, then pull your head out of your a$$, quit being a partisan hack, and show me that you're actually able to THINK!

Did you read my original post? Obviously not in its entirety. I said I have not supported a GOP candidate since 2006. Before then I voted a number of GOP candidates. Including Bush 43 in 2000, Ted Stevens, and many local Republicans. My recent support of Democrats has not come as a result of that party being so great. It has happened because the GOP has proven themselves to be utterly incapable of government management, and even worse on the hypocrisy of thier social agenda.

Yes I read it, and it sounds like a LIE! It's the same garbage that all of you libtards come up with to try to persuade REAL Conservatives and Libertarians that you "understand", and have "found a better way". Well guess what "freezer burn", I'm not buying it. You claim that the GOP proved themselves incapable of government management and were hypocritical, and you have the temerity to point to the Demoncraps as if they were some paragon of virtue? ARE YOU INSANE?? It's 80+ years of DEMONCRAP POLICIES that got us into the mess we're in today, and if you're too dense to comprehend that fact, then we've REALLY got nothing to talk about.

Your right I should never have stooped to your level. I wont make that mistake again.

You'd have to climb out of that hole you're in, and all the way up a 40' extension ladder to get to my level boy-o, you're not even close to my league, I just learned a long time ago to "talk to the intelligence of my audience".

I see what you are saying and I agree you dont put Peace Corp. and the American Red Cross in the same group as Hitlers Youth. But do you remember the video of the Chicago kids who were chanting Alpha and Omega and how obama is the one exc. That was a group that the dear mr. obama worked with, her youth group. THAT GROUP, yes I would put in the same catagory as Hitler's Youth.

Anyway, this is a Palin bashing forum, I have taken it off topic..

Palin sucks!!! <-- ok we are back on topic again :)

(hugs) to you TG Have a great day!

No I don't remember seeing that particular clip. If you run across it post it and I'll take a look...

and you have a wonderful evening as well!;)

Re: Did Palin resign because of pending indictments?

Did you read the first sentence of my post? The part where I said I didnt think those rumors had any footing? Do you purposefully misrepresent my sentiments, or just have issues with reading comprehension?

Either way, what I was referring to is that the hand rails and windows and other items that are found in her home are of the style found in heavily used public buildings like sports arenas. Most homes dont have 2inch steel diameter handrails, nor do they have quarter inch lexan windows designed to stop a hockey puck. Personally I dont care, its a dead issue.

You made the assertion that those items aren't used in residential construction, and that's BULLSH*T, as usual. 1/4" Lexan panels are used ALL THE TIME in large area windows, especially in areas with high wind loads because THEY DON'T BREAK! As far as the handrails, I've worked on at least 3 homes in the past 15 years that used those. While not "common", they are considered 'fashionable' by some of the better Architects, as well as being an essential structural element for some styles of stairs.

And then you equivocate by saying "it's a dead issue". The only reason it's a "dead issue" to you is because she's stepping down, but if she were staying, you'd be riding this one just like you rode every other lie and non-issue about her.

Werbung:
I was wondering if you get a chance to read most of the posts? To single bob out on this one is really odd, at least I have been reading all the threads I can and so far I have not found anyone else you are saying this to in forum.

Nah, he's not going to say anything to the resident libtards, they're his BUDDIES! But then again, none of the "rightie moderators" say anything to them either, so I guess it must be some kind of "rule" that only members on the right get dinged, especially if they're KICKING LIBTARD A$$ UP ONE SIDE AND DOWN THE OTHER!

Back