Palin steps down as governor

Werbung:
Nah, he's not going to say anything to the resident libtards, they're his BUDDIES! But then again, none of the "rightie moderators" say anything to them either, so I guess it must be some kind of "rule" that only members on the right get dinged, especially if they're KICKING LIBTARD A$$ UP ONE SIDE AND DOWN THE OTHER!

Are there any rightie super mods? Rob is more right wing but is only a mod.. that is much less power.

Either way, I say fight back and throw the spit that was thrown to you but dont cross the line because I will miss you.

Are there any rightie super mods? Rob is more right wing but is only a mod.. that is much less power.

Either way, I say fight back and throw the spit that was thrown to you but dont cross the line because I will miss you.

I'm beginning to get the impression that the mere fact of my being here and supporting a more conservative/libertarian form of government is "crossing the line, at least in the minds of the libtards on high.

Bunz, you call her a "whiner", but you're just full of crap as a Christmas goose! She made it perfectly clear why she's stepping down. The State of Alaska has already absorbed MILLIONS of dollars in legal fees, and she herself is in for more than a half million defending herself against all of the BS "ethics" charges that have been leveled against her by vindictive POS libtards...

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! Ah, that would also be complaints & aligations by some Republicants in and around the Alaskan legislature as well. And there's a list of well known Conservatives not exactly complimentary... let's look shall we...

Conservatives Against Sarah Palin: The List is Growing

I wonder what George W. Bush really, really, really thinks about Sarah Palin...I can't imagine Laura Bush thinking much of her, but that's my own speculation.

There are more and more top line conservatives who are either publicly stating that Sarah Palin is not nearly prepared or qualified to be President of the United States (nor Vice President) or they are expressing grave doubts about her.

Conservative columnist George Will has joined the growing chorus telling Senate aides that Palin is "obviously" not prepared to assume the presidency.

Others include conservative columnists Kathleen Parker and former Bush White House speechwriter and American Enterprise Institute Resident Fellow David Frum (who must be having an awkward time with Palin-promoter Bill Kristol).

And Kristol pal, David Brooks, has also come out expressing severe reservations about Palin in his New York Times piece, "Why Experience Matters".

Senator Chuck Hagel has also been an early critic of Palin -- and more recently conservative firebrand Charles Krauthammer has articulated that Palin is a rookie and not ready for the White House.

And let's not forget former former Senator Lincoln Chafee (who has formally left the Republican Party and become an Independent) who was very dismissive of Palin and called her a "cocky whacko."

George Will, Kathleen Parker, David Frum, Senator Chuck Hagel, former Senator Lincoln Chafee, Charles Krauthammer. . .Who else should be added to this list?

And as a sidebar Bunz is not a Christmas goose. You know that old phrase... If you're gonna be a bear be a Grizzly Bear... well...

I'm beginning to get the impression that the mere fact of my being here and supporting a more conservative/libertarian form of government is "crossing the line, at least in the minds of the libtards on high.

Beat them at their own game, dont give a reason to ban. Even when someone else says something like "You are a liar" or "you dont know Sh!t", dont bite at the bait. Perhaps just highlight thier words and repost them so the mods can't help but see?

Or if they say " you poor stupid human of little mental fortitude " just repost it and say something non bannable like remind them of the rules in red?

Beat them at their own game :)

AND VERY IMPORTANT!!!! USE THE REP SYSTEM TO SPEAK YOUR MIND!!!!!!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! Ah, that would also be complaints & aligations by some Republicants in and around the Alaskan legislature as well. And there's a list of well known Conservatives not exactly complimentary... let's look shall we...

I wonder what George W. Bush really, really, really thinks about Sarah Palin...I can't imagine Laura Bush thinking much of her, but that's my own speculation.

There are more and more top line conservatives who are either publicly stating that Sarah Palin is not nearly prepared or qualified to be President of the United States (nor Vice President) or they are expressing grave doubts about her.

Conservative columnist George Will has joined the growing chorus telling Senate aides that Palin is "obviously" not prepared to assume the presidency.

Others include conservative columnists Kathleen Parker and former Bush White House speechwriter and American Enterprise Institute Resident Fellow David Frum (who must be having an awkward time with Palin-promoter Bill Kristol).

And Kristol pal, David Brooks, has also come out expressing severe reservations about Palin in his New York Times piece, "Why Experience Matters".

Senator Chuck Hagel has also been an early critic of Palin -- and more recently conservative firebrand Charles Krauthammer has articulated that Palin is a rookie and not ready for the White House.

And let's not forget former former Senator Lincoln Chafee (who has formally left the Republican Party and become an Independent) who was very dismissive of Palin and called her a "cocky whacko."

George Will, Kathleen Parker, David Frum, Senator Chuck Hagel, former Senator Lincoln Chafee, Charles Krauthammer. . .Who else should be added to this list?

Way to plagiarize from the Huffington Post and not credit the author:

Steve Clemons
Director of the American Strategy Program at the New America Foundation
Posted: October 1, 2008 01:19 AM

Biggest problem with you political hacks is that you claim anyone WITHOUT a (D) next to their name is a "Conservative" and your list of "Conservatives" is at best nothing but inside the beltway country club moderate "republicans"... RINO's.

Plagiarize on.... Its not like you Progressives hold any Principles, Ethics, Morals or Values that are in danger of being violated but such activity.

Bill Krostol is NOT a conservative, he is very watered down as are most of the people on that list.

I also think that President Bush and First Lady Laura Bush like Sarah Palin just fine, though I hope they want Mitt Romney more for 2012 to kick obama and his wife out of The White House for GOOD ! ! ! :)

Beat them at their own game, dont give a reason to ban. Even when someone else says something like "You are a liar" or "you dont know Sh!t", dont bite at the bait. Perhaps just highlight thier words and repost them so the mods can't help but see?

Or if they say " you poor stupid human of little mental fortitude " just repost it and say something non bannable like remind them of the rules in red?

Beat them at their own game :)

AND VERY IMPORTANT!!!! USE THE REP SYSTEM TO SPEAK YOUR MIND!!!!!!

AHHH, I see. The resident libtards can do whatever they want, say whatever they want, and there are no responses, but whenever a conservative says anything we have to "exercise caution"?

Like I said before...chickensh*t.

AHHH, I see. The resident libtards can do whatever they want, say whatever they want, and there are no responses, but whenever a conservative says anything we have to "exercise caution"?

Like I said before...chickensh*t.

OK it is what it is, but if you do what they do you will be banned and we need as much help as we can get with conservative replies. So be the crème that rises to the top and out think, out wit and out post them.

If you got banned they "think" they win if you stay and counter every thought, they will have to either (in their own minds) admit they have been out thought or they have to think harder... if they are forced to think harder they might come to some of the same conclusions you and I have already :)

Bill Krostol is NOT a conservative, he is very watered down as are most of the people on that list.

I also think that President Bush and First Lady Laura Bush like Sarah Palin just fine, though I hope they want Mitt Romney more for 2012 to kick obama and his wife out of The White House for GOOD ! ! ! :)

OMG! Something we disagree on! I can't believe it. Maybe we'd better send a special notice to the resident "animal lover" so that it can gloat.

Now to the disagreement; I don't care for Romney. He's only "conservative" by Mass. standards, everywhere else in the country he's a RINO at best, and a centrist of the McCain model at worst. Like I told ole "Freezer Burn", I carefully researched all of the candidates records, and Romney left me uninspired. He talks a good game about taxes, but that's pure obfuscation because he raised fees, fines, and other charges to make up the difference, but the fact is that they're all taxes, whether he wants to admit it or not. I could go into all the nitty-gritty details, but I really don't think it's necessary for the purposes of this discussion.

On the 'plus' side, he does have enough business experience to bring to the table, and his executive experience as Governor is always a plus in my book, but then again, Napolitano also served as Governor, but I wouldn't vote for her either.

:)
OK Top Gun, Here it is

They are saying Alpha Omega as they walk in (those are bible words for GOD) NOT OBAMA

This is Michelles pet project from Chicago

Ok I'll grant ya that looks weird.:)

I looked it up though and this appears to be some performance thing that some teacher came up with to inspire black youth. You know the old if a Black man can become President then you too can achieve your dreams, thing.

This was the whole overview and it list some of the actual programs they are volunteering in like Habitat for Humanity.

Volunteerism thriving among students

As she prepares to begin her second year as Director of the University Community Service Center, Michelle Obama says that the state of volunteerism on campus, always a significant part of overall student activities, is more than thriving -- it is happily developing beyond expectations.

"It is not just that there are more volunteer organizations on campus than ever before, which in itself is a cause for celebration," said Obama, "it is also that there is a more general awareness among students about the importance of volunteering."

Obama directs the University's efforts to make available to students a wide range of service opportunities in the neighborhoods around the University as well as throughout the city. She is assisted by UCSC Coordinator Aracely Munoz Contreras.

"Many of the facts and figures related to student work have been apocryphal," she said. "However, it is clear that more community service groups currently exist on campus than ever before."

Current community service groups with formal registered student organization status include the Alexandria Project, Giving Tree, HIV/AIDS Awareness Program, Alpha Phi Omega, Habitat for Humanity, Oxfam, Science and Math Achiever Teams (SMART), Strive, Community Partnership, Science Partners for Teachers, Student Teachers and CASA.

"There is a greater awareness on campus that a lot students are involved in volunteer work," said Phil Lenihan of the Alexandria Project, a volunteer tutoring program for middle-school students. "The University administration and Student Government have made admirable efforts to support the organizations that exist on campus to support student volunteerism."

As evidence of the current increase in interest in student volunteerism opportunities, Obama points to the recent response to the UCSC's new Summer Links program, an intensive 10-week internship for undergraduate and graduate students committed to public service, community building and social change.

More than 200 students applied for 30 paid internship positions with local public schools, non-profit organizations and community-based agencies throughout the city of Chicago. Equally impressive, said Obama, is the fact that more than 100 community organizations applied to be one of the 30 institutions offering internships.

"What is clear to us is that the work is out there and our students want this kind of work opportunity. It is our responsibility to ensure that they are offered as many opportunities as this office can help provide," Obama said.

Even more community-service opportunities will be available during the 1997-98 academic year, noted Obama, as a result of the recent announcement that a percentage of the Student Activities Fee would be allocated for a $30,000 Community Service Fund.

"The fund was established to encourage leaders of community-service registered student organizations and community leaders to work together to allocate resources," said Obama. "The goal is to maximize the benefit both to the students who participate in community service and the communities served by the University."

In recognition of the work of various volunteer organizations during the 1996-97 academic year, UCSC hosted its 1997 Spring Volunteer Recognition Reception in May.

More than 100 students, faculty and staff who volunteered significant time to helping a variety of causes and organizations were honored.

"The University has always honored the contributions that student volunteers have made to the campus and to the greater community," Obama said. "But with this year's event we are now recognizing the accomplishments of faculty and staff in volunteerism on campus. Our goal for the future is to ensure that all members of the University community know that they can use the UCSC as a resource for a whole range of volunteer opportunities."

At the event, President Sonnenschein presented the President's Volunteer Service Award to Hannah Chandler, a second-year student in the College, and Luisa Rebull, a graduate student in Astronomy & Astrophysics, for their commitment to service in the community during the past academic year.

Chandler is a team leader for Saturday Dreams, a tutoring program for girls ages 6 to 8 in the Washington Park area, and a founding committee member of Asset, a new student group aimed at increasing academic self-efficiency in ninth graders from local public schools. Rebull is a founding member and co-coordinator of Science Partners for Teachers, an organization that creates partnerships between University graduate students and Chicago Public Schools teachers who want to learn more about science and the Internet. She is also on the coordinating committee of the Chicago Public Schools/University of Chicago Internet Project (CUIP), whose goal is to connect local public schools to the Internet and help teachers use this resource more effectively.

Alpha Lillstrom and Joan Pierre, fourth-year students in the College, were recognized with the Perry Herst Prize. The prize is for two graduating College students who have combined study with social responsibility.

Pierre, who is concentrating in sociology, is the coordinator and a mentor for the Clever Girls program, a Washington Park Youth Program that works with high school sophomores to help them develop academically, personally and socially. She is also co-founder of Sistafriends, a support organization for women of color at the University, and is a program coordinator at Blue Gargoyle.

Lillstrom, who is concentrating in anthropology, is the coordinator for a community organization that provides a variety of support services to young adults on the South Side of Chicago, as well as a volunteer in the University of Chicago Community Partnership's literacy program for kindergartners in the Randolph Towers housing project.

For more information about volunteer opportunities, call the University Community Service Center, 753-GIVE.

So in the end I'm going with... the video bad... the actual work being done good. But I can't blame you for raising an eyebrow over this one... by the video. :)

OMG! Something we disagree on! I can't believe it. Maybe we'd better send a special notice to the resident "animal lover" so that it can gloat.

Now to the disagreement; I don't care for Romney. He's only "conservative" by Mass. standards, everywhere else in the country he's a RINO at best, and a centrist of the McCain model at worst. Like I told ole "Freezer Burn", I carefully researched all of the candidates records, and Romney left me uninspired. He talks a good game about taxes, but that's pure obfuscation because he raised fees, fines, and other charges to make up the difference, but the fact is that they're all taxes, whether he wants to admit it or not. I could go into all the nitty-gritty details, but I really don't think it's necessary for the purposes of this discussion.

On the 'plus' side, he does have enough business experience to bring to the table, and his executive experience as Governor is always a plus in my book, but then again, Napolitano also served as Governor, but I wouldn't vote for her either.

Crap we are not lock step? Who will I cheer for now....?

*picks up pom-poms and goes home*

Seriously, I like Romney for this reason. The economy! I think he can fix this mess. I also think he would be ok on over sea's stuff... Not the best but get us by. I don’t think I can name anyone but Romney who I thought could fix the economy and it might be so far gone even he cant fix it.

Right now I would vote for Bridgette my doggie over obama so I’ll take anyone who can win the primary for 2012

:)

Ok I'll grant ya that looks weird.:)

So in the end I'm going with... the video bad... the actual work being done good. But I can't blame you for raising an eyebrow over this one... by the video. :)

WHAT IN THE HELL? ARE YOU TAKING SOME KIND OF NEW PILL THAT MAKES YOU AGREE WITH ME?

Who the heck am I going to fight with when you are being so nice to me?

I miss the old days when you would go on and on about how much of a great Christian obama was and I ranted on about what a crack head he was.

But this has been nice, all this agreeing :)

In all seriousness, I am glad you see my concern. michelle obama wants a youth group based on this sort of stuff. Loyalty to her husband, I want a formal military with loyalty to the Country.

I do not think there is anything she or he could ever do that would make me like or respect them. I suppose similar to how you must feel about Sarah Palin or anyone of those on the right.

Way to plagiarize from the Huffington Post and not credit the author:

Steve Clemons
Director of the American Strategy Program at the New America Foundation
Posted: October 1, 2008 01:19 AM

Biggest problem with you political hacks is that you claim anyone WITHOUT a (D) next to their name is a "Conservative" and your list of "Conservatives" is at best nothing but inside the beltway country club moderate "republicans"... RINO's.

Plagiarize on.... Its not like you Progressives hold any Principles, Ethics, Morals or Values that are in danger of being violated but such activity.

I thought it was pretty clear it was an article by my highlighting of the title and not my writting. So you're agreeing to that's what the Conservatives Cited said.

As far as Principles, Ethics, Morals or Values. If there's no male pages, meth smoking gay prostitute evangelists, airport restroom stalls, or MULES... I'm still ahead of ya.;)

Werbung:
WHAT IN THE HELL? ARE YOU TAKING SOME KIND OF NEW PILL THAT MAKES YOU AGREE WITH ME?

Who the heck am I going to fight with when you are being so nice to me?

I miss the old days when you would go on and on about how much of a great Christian obama was and I ranted on about what a crack head he was.

But this has been nice, all this agreeing :)

In all seriousness, I am glad you see my concern. michelle obama wants a youth group based on this sort of stuff. Loyalty to her husband, I want a formal military with loyalty to the Country.

I do not think there is anything she or he could ever do that would make me like or respect them. I suppose similar to how you must feel about Sarah Palin or anyone of those on the right.

Well I'm not "taking anything"... :D

And I don't agree with your conclusion. I know the Obama's had nothing to do with these kids or their teacher coming up with some tribute dance, or march or whatever in the heck that was.

It was some teachers idea of a way to salute the accomplishments of a Black American.

That said though. I hear so much total bull sh1t in here that if I can try to understand anything that could in anyway feed into an honest misunderstanding for reasonable people I want to do that.

In this case if someone only saw the video alone and someone else said doesn't that look like military for Obama I could see them agreeing. It's not the real story but perception is sometimes as important as fact from a PR perspective.

I'm talking seriously from my heart. I never just blindly followed Obama. Heck I didn't even know who Obama was at the begining... I planned on supporting Hillary because I thought Bill as a was a great President and felt they'd be similar in governing. I also felt this country could not take another Republican President right now.

When Obama won Iowa I started researching him, HEAVY. What I found out was he was incredibly smart, had a peaceful calm rational demeanor, achieved like crazy at everything he ever did and was a super Dad and family man. I switched because I truly felt he was the right person for right now. So I volunteered for his campaign. I eventually got to meet him.

No halo... not some rock star... just a kind, calm, really smart person. That's all I wanted... that's what I voted for... that's what I got.

Back