Palin taxes

Pandora

They are a middle class family who gives more to charity than any of the liberal snob dems who like to spend our money!

According to Wall Street journal, the Palin family is middle class. They also earned less than any of the other 4 running for office and have a larger family and live in a more expensive state than the other 3.

They also gave more to charity than the democratic messiah did. Hell I gave more to charity than the democratic messiah did.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122307018930303389.html?mod=special_page_campaign2008_mostpop

Palin family gave more to charity in the last two years than Biden has in the last eight combined
and she is the only one of the three who had NO CLUE that she would be on the ticket this go around. Democratic Messiah knew 3 years ago he would run and did his charity accordingly, same with Biden same with McCain. Her family gave because they give, not becuase it would come in handy while running for office
http://thehill.com/leading-the-news...han-biden-despite-less-income-2008-10-03.html

Werbung:
I agree, Mccain as well, zero requests for any type of pork spending.. Obama, over 900 million in just a few years.

If this race were about what people actually do and character, it wouldn't be close.

liberals are good at giving to charity with YOUR Money, they usually are like Biden Obama and dont give much or anything in charity.

The Palin family live the conservative values, and I like that

Bush has spent a trillion dollars on the wars and the largely conservative bankers have chucked gazillions of dollars down the toilet.

And you post that crap???

You clearly need psychiatric help.

charity! more fox bull! the mccain campaign cannot speak to the issues. the talking points today are about ayers and charity, how about the mccain -keating scandal and the massive charity given to the iraqi government by the bankrupt republicans? the only change the republican ticket offers will be sarah palin's menopause!

It just about sums up the republican supporters that their criteria for becoming president of the USA is how much you have given to charity.

****ing pharisees

Now I have learned to like Joe Biden so I feel kind of bad to post this. Really I do like this man, there is something about him that I find very charming. But I found this little bit of info and thought I should post it.

In the debate, he said "All you have to do is go down Union street with me in Wilmington or go to Katie's Restaurant or walk into Home Depot with me where I spend a lot of time and you ask anybody whether or not the economic and foreign policy of this administration has made them better off in the last eight years,"

I like him, I really do... but he was lying. That place closed by some counts 20 years ago, another person said 25 years ago. If he had to fake his "in touchness" that is kind of sad. Anyways, I like him but I thought I should post this.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/10/joe_biden_and_the_truth.html

Bush has spent a trillion dollars on the wars and the largely conservative bankers have chucked gazillions of dollars down the toilet.

And you post that crap???

You clearly need psychiatric help.

You're still LYING Dawky. Total war costs haven't even reached $600 Bn yet.

Werbung:
charity! more fox bull! the mccain campaign cannot speak to the issues. the talking points today are about ayers and charity, how about the mccain -keating scandal and the massive charity given to the iraqi government by the bankrupt republicans? the only change the republican ticket offers will be sarah palin's menopause!

Really? Well, let's see; McCain was CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES in the Keating scandal, while Obama's buddy is an UNREPENTANT TERRORIST!! So you'd rather see a RADICAL FUNDAMENTALIST MUZZIE COMMUNIST with his TERRORIST ASSOCIATES take control of the White House? You're either on serious drugs, or you need to be.

Back