PALIN WITH HER CRUCIFIX AND GUN (Ed.)

Jeugenen

PALIN WITH HER CRUCIFIX AND GUN GOT STEINEM IN THE CLOSET WITH HER BLOODY HAMMER
Christian women morally corrupted by Steinem are redeemed by Palin. This ongoing struggle in the Holy Cultural War, Christians against Neo-Marxists, exemplifies the eternal struggle between good and evil. Because the sacrilegious sacrificial killing of over 40 million children by their Christian mothers was politically instigated by Steinem, she is now condemned to burn at the stake.

Werbung:
PALIN WITH HER CRUCIFIX AND GUN GOT STEINEM IN THE CLOSET WITH HER BLOODY HAMMER
Christian women morally corrupted by Steinem are redeemed by Palin. This ongoing struggle in the Holy Cultural War, Christians against Neo-Marxists, exemplifies the eternal struggle between good and evil. Because the sacrilegious sacrificial killing of over 40 million children by their Christian mothers was politically instigated by Steinem, she is now condemned to burn at the stake.

And this is a bad thing.....because?????

I dont get that bloody hammer?

I like the idea of christians against marxists. I am not a christian but I think marxists are maggots.

and I also struggle with good and evil so I can relate there

the rest of your post is a blur..

I never can understand them.

but I am in with that whole marxists suck part of it :)

Werbung:
ABORTION EUGENICS AND CHRISTIAN HOLY WAR

Women who can sacrifice the lives of their sons and daughters should eugenically do so; so that the progeny of women who could never sacrifice the lives of their sons and daughters shall inherit America.

But Crypto-Neo-Marxist refugees from Nazi Germany and Marxist Soviet Union shall not use the government to corrupt Christian culture, by promoting licentiousness and human sacrifice by women.

Christian Fundamentalists and Evangelists are leading the Holy Cultural War Crusade against these subversive Crypto-Neo-Marxists abortion mongers, and their following of morally depraved Christian heretics, because the Protestant and Catholic leaders have been slower to go on the offensive.

Back