Palin's Abortion Stance

If they are at the same level of self-consciousness, rationality, and other traits of personhood, than yes, they are at an equal level. Species membership should not determine personhood.

Have you been smoking ALL the crack??? Persons belong to the species Homo Sapiens. No other species applies.

Werbung:
I think that you are expecting a bit much ofo FF.

he doesn't let fact and reason get in the way of his bizarre views.

You have an avatar of Mike Huckabee, and you claim to believe in biology? Do you believe in evolution?

Same old argument...perhaps he likes him for other stances...

I went to a Jesuit High School and was taught evolution. Shocking I know. :rolleyes:

I went to one and was taught by science books from the Bob Jones University Press. The experience leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

I think I'll send my full analysis to The Nation. I've met Katrina vanden Heuvel and she told me they were always looking for new freelancers. I would put it on the Daily Kos, but it's kind of long for a Diary.

You have an avatar of Mike Huckabee, and you claim to believe in biology?

You can't be serious.:rolleyes:

Do you believe in evolution?

That would depend on what you mean by "evolution". Over the years, I've come across 3 distinct schools of thought on what "evolution" means, and 2 of them are so completely full of crap that they're not even worth talking to (like most of the brain dead drones at TalkOrigins).

I think I'll send my full analysis to The Nation. I've met Katrina vanden Heuvel and she told me they were always looking for new freelancers. I would put it on the Daily Kos, but it's kind of long for a Diary.

Wait a minute, you have the audacity to ask me if I believe in Biology or evolution because I happen to have a Huckabee avatar, but you expect ANYONE to take you seriously after you admit that you even READ, much less would consider posting at The Nation or the DailyKooks?? Now THAT is funny.

Werbung:
Back