Palin's Abortion Stance

Sarah Palin opposes abortion in essentially all circumstances. However, she is also an avid hunter. There is a logical inconsistency in this pair of positions. How is it that Palin opposes killing fetuses but supports killing nonhuman animals who have a greater level of self-awareness, rationality, and a greater capacity to feel pain than a fetus does?

Wow, just wow..

Palin's Abortion stance is:

She favor's human life, in all instances barring there being danger to the expectant mother.

Now, I understand that liberals disagree with this and favor choice over life.. but to act as if this position is outrageous is just silly. Palin favor's life and it's a reasonable position that is shared by many Americans. You disagree with it, fine.

In regards to the comparison of Human Life to that of an animal's.. just shame on you. Your deluding yourself with your own argument and I have to believe most Americans would label your argument as bunk.

You label a "fetus" and fail to acknowledge that it's human in your statement. That fetus is human, that's the difference.

Werbung:
There is no debate, it's a fact...Palin would refuse an abortion to a woman made pregnant by rape or incest. In other words, caring more for nonviable cells that actual victims. That's sick and unfeeling.

Meanwhile she advocates the wanton slaughtering of animals for sport and cheers on the killing of innocent victims in war...must be a "task from God" don't you know.

First, I disregard the entire comparison of Abortion and Hunting, it's a really ridiculous and dehumanizing stance.

Regarding the denial of abortion to a rape victim, that's not a new stance.. people are not strange or wrong for having that view. While it may differ from your view, it is a view that places a value on life. Rape is awful and should a rape victim become pregnant.. I understand that the pregnancy could be extremely trying.. yet, I to can see the argument that a child and that's the crux of the matter.. whether you believe it's a child.. should pay for the sins of the rapist.

Debate on the topic is reasonable, depicting someone as "crazy" or deficient simply because there opinion differs is simply wrong.

Even among those who oppose abortion, many believe in an exception for the health of the mother...mentally as well as physically. Would you expect a victim of rape or incest to play incubator for 9 months ? Or are you just supporting Caribou Barbie's postion?

Very insulting commentary and really sidesteps the real discussion.

Would you condone the murder of a child under any circumstance?

This back and forth has gone on for years, the real debate is at what point a human life.. is in fact a human life.

Some say conception
Some say birth
Some say 3rd trimester, etc..

Fact is, your rude and belittling a very legitimate discussion.

Wow, just wow..

Palin's Abortion stance is:

She favor's human life, in all instances barring there being danger to the expectant mother.

Now, I understand that liberals disagree with this and favor choice over life.. but to act as if this position is outrageous is just silly. Palin favor's life and it's a reasonable position that is shared by many Americans. You disagree with it, fine.

In regards to the comparison of Human Life to that of an animal's.. just shame on you. Your deluding yourself with your own argument and I have to believe most Americans would label your argument as bunk.

You label a "fetus" and fail to acknowledge that it's human in your statement. That fetus is human, that's the difference.

Why is species membership a morally relevant difference?

Sarah Palin opposes abortion in essentially all circumstances. However, she is also an avid hunter. There is a logical inconsistency in this pair of positions. How is it that Palin opposes killing fetuses but supports killing nonhuman animals who have a greater level of self-awareness, rationality, and a greater capacity to feel pain than a fetus does?

This is got to be the stupidest comparison that I've ever seen!!! :mad:

Compairing human fetuses to animals??? So what you're saying that a cow is the same as a person?

Are you saying that you would want laws to protect unborn feti of other species or that you would favor laws protecting no feti from any species?

Are they frequently subjected to induced abortion for a legitimate purpose?

This is got to be the stupidest comparison that I've ever seen!!! :mad:

Compairing human fetuses to animals??? So what you're saying that a cow is the same as a person?

I am not saying that a cow is equivalent to a person. However, a human fetus does not meet the moral standards of personhood, and a cow has a greater awareness of its surroundings than a fetus does.

I am not saying that a cow is equivalent to a person. However, a human fetus does not meet the moral standards of personhood, and a cow has a greater awareness of its surroundings than a fetus does.

People in a coma has no awareness of their surroundings, maybe we should be able to take their kidney or liver, use them for organ harvest?

Werbung:
Back