Palin's approval ratings in Alaska dropping like a rock

Popeye

Caribou Barbie's approval ratings have been dropping all over, now that extends to her home state of Alaska. When polled during the Republican National Convention, Alaska pollster Ivan Moore found that 82% of Alaskans gave Palin a positive rating, while only 13% disapproved of her. Now in a new poll Palin's approval rating is down to 68%. Still good, but a drop of 14%.

Among conservatives, she dropped only from 93% to 88%. However among self-described moderates, she has fallen 18%, from 83% to a 65% approval rate. Among progressives, she has gone down 26%, from 49% approval to 23%.

What this, and other numbers across the country indicate, is that after a quick surge Palin has come back down to earth and her appeal is mainly only to conservatives. I'm sure McCain had hoped for more than that, and for a time it looked like it might happen, but the reality of a lying fraud named Sarah Palin has come home to roost.

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/seattlepolitics/archives/149545.asp

Werbung:
I am one of the Alaskans who has changed thier views on the Governor. I was supportive of Palin as Governor until she morphed into something that is generally unrecognizable to Alaskans as Sarah Palin. To be honest, I am not sure who is running Alaska right now. Sarah has been so far under the heavy thumb of the McCain campaign that it concerns me in regards to what is best for Alaska.

OK a couple of posts deleted due to being off topic. PFOS, I would encourage you to post again. The other poster wont be back.

It is obvious that Palin would peak early.

There is no substance and once people have got over her novelty factor they will see her more and more as a cynical, hasty choice made to neutralise Clinton rather than because of any real credentials.

She can only do that hideous Hockey mom joke once.

Thank non-existent deity.

Caribou Barbie's approval ratings have been dropping all over, now that extends to her home state of Alaska. When polled during the Republican National Convention, Alaska pollster Ivan Moore found that 82% of Alaskans gave Palin a positive rating, while only 13% disapproved of her. Now in a new poll Palin's approval rating is down to 68%. Still good, but a drop of 14%.
http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/seattlepolitics/archives/149545.asp

Popeye, do you think now that she is leaving people will stop hating her so much or will it just make them hate her more.

82 percent approval rating was very high, It dropped fast the moment she was tapped.

well if they approve now, what are the approving? her leaving? and is that good for her? She is a nothing now, no job nothing, just a headline getting nobody...

I do not know the current approval rating, just what it was before she was tapped then after.

I would have thought those who do not like her would be glad she is willing to step down and let someone else run the state so she by being disliked is not side tracking the issues.

If I had bad feelings about her, I would be glad she is stepping down, making my approval rating for her go up.

poor sarah

her 15 minuets
are comming to a end

any bets on who the next vp will be?

Joe the plumber. The guy is in the toilet a lot, so he can work on strategy with Larry Craig. He left his wife, so he can go hiking with Mark Sanford. He's all hat no cattle, so he's basically a clueless bald male Caribou Barbie. Perfectly qualified Republicant!:)

well if they approve now, what are the approving? her leaving? and is that good for her? She is a nothing now, no job nothing, just a headline getting nobody...

But, but, but what if she really/truly is leaving for the financial responsible thing for her families future???

Frankly, I could care less about her and her 'What IF'S' that she could have/would have/should have done...I only think about her when she steps into the media spot light and gets stuck with her own PETARD. Being totally unaware of all her ongoing questionable/ethics problems and the surmounting legal fees...she may very well be trying to do the RESPONSIBLE thing for her family!

But that farewell {rambling/confusing} speech just left more questions then it answered and the media being what it is...they ask the hard questions...they do it to everyone!!!

But, but, but what if she really/truly is leaving for the financial responsible thing for her families future???

Frankly, I could care less about her and her 'What IF'S' that she could have/would have/should have done...I only think about her when she steps into the media spot light and gets stuck with her own PETARD. Being totally unaware of all her ongoing questionable/ethics problems and the surmounting legal fees...she may very well be trying to do the RESPONSIBLE thing for her family!

But that farewell {rambling/confusing} speech just left more questions then it answered and the media being what it is...they ask the hard questions...they do it to everyone!!!

I think she should have figured that out before she ran...also she has to be making more money now then ever before...and personaly I could care less, so long as she is done. Though I will push hard for her to lead the republicans in 2012 if I want them to lose :)

Werbung:
I think she should have figured that out before she ran...also she has to be making more money now then ever before...and personaly I could care less, so long as she is done. Though I will push hard for her to lead the republicans in 2012 if I want them to lose :)

Yep, there is always that reverse positive ability to keep moving the Democrats ahead...so between now and 2012 {unless she has a major devine intravention...something magical happens} if she's on the ticket I'm thinking that even the Republican base will be after her like 'stink on sh!t':eek:...cause they {GOP} won't allow this to happen twice!!! ;)

Back