Palin's future TBD by God.

Bunz

In two seperate interviews in the last two days, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin when asked about future ambitions for the White House or US Senate here is what she has said.
As a side note, she did say she would not resign and have Lt. Parnell appoint her to the possibly vacant Senate seat. Although that looks to be leaning more Democratic right now and that point will be moot.
What concerns me as an Alaska, is the sea change she is already bringing since her arrival backm, and that is a good interjection of God. This makes me concerned that her current job will be overshadowed by her higher ambitions and her audience has widened to the national audience.

This one from Wolf Blitzer today.
http://community.adn.com/adn/node/134373
It depends on Alaska voters, Palin said, and "if they call an audible on me, and if they say they want me in another position, I'm going to do it. ... My life is in God's hands. If he's got doors open for me, that I believe are in our state's best interest, the nation's best interest, I'm going to go through those doors."

This one from the Fox News interview.
http://www.adn.com/sarah-palin/story/586118.html
"I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door," she said. "And if there is an open door in '12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door."

Werbung:
you should be glad that this horrible stink of a woman wants to stop being the governor.

as stupid and dumb and blah blah as she is, I would think you would be jumping for joy if she is thinking of not running again as gov but something else.

you should be glad that this horrible stink of a woman wants to stop being the governor.
I dont think she wants to stop being the Governor. I think she likes it an awful lot, just as I would probably like being Governor. I would bet if she could at this point go back to being anything it would be Governor of Alaska.
as stupid and dumb and blah blah as she is
I have never said, nor thought she was stupid or dumb. Mis-informed and in some cases ignorant, but not stupid. Misguided and overwhelmed, might be more accurate terms.
I would think you would be jumping for joy if she is thinking of not running again as gov but something else.
Well it depends on what she wanted to run for. Unless further unthinkable actions happen in the next two years, Sarah will be running for Governor in 2010. I would certainly not vote for her at this point into higher office. My mind might change later, but under these circumstances I just hope she gets back to work on running the state and leaving her national agenda in the lower 48.

In two seperate interviews in the last two days, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin when asked about future ambitions for the White House or US Senate here is what she has said.
As a side note, she did say she would not resign and have Lt. Parnell appoint her to the possibly vacant Senate seat. Although that looks to be leaning more Democratic right now and that point will be moot.
What concerns me as an Alaska, is the sea change she is already bringing since her arrival backm, and that is a good interjection of God. This makes me concerned that her current job will be overshadowed by her higher ambitions and her audience has widened to the national audience.

This one from Wolf Blitzer today.
http://community.adn.com/adn/node/134373

This one from the Fox News interview.
http://www.adn.com/sarah-palin/story/586118.html

So what's wrong with that?
You don't believe in God?

So what's wrong with that?
You don't believe in God?

Well considering past history, I tend to disagree with the policies that "God" seems to want politicians to instill or pursue. Before her 15minutes of limelight she hadnt made God much of an issue as Governor of Alaska.

Now considering her possible national intentions, it brings up some serious concerns, one being that she might do something that is better for the nation at the expense of Alaska, and might claim that it is Gods will.

I prefer to keep God out of politics.

Palin should not be on the ticket again. She let the lib media defame her with Katey Couric's "gotcha" quiz, something that had not been offered to georgia governor carter or arkansas governor clinton when they were candidates. But what's done is done. As I've said, the GOP should completely short-circuit this sort of crap in the future by ceasing to have any interviews with the anachronistic and wildly biased lib media - there's simply no reason for it.

Palin should not be on the ticket again. She let the lib media defame her with Katey Couric's "gotcha" quiz,
What magazines and newspapers do you read? That is a gotcha question?
Palin fumbled badly, you cant blame the interviewer for a poor performance. Libsmasher you could have handled that interview better.
something that had not been offered to georgia governor carter or arkansas governor clinton when they were candidates. But what's done is done. As I've said, the GOP should completely short-circuit this sort of crap in the future by ceasing to have any interviews with the anachronistic and wildly biased lib media - there's simply no reason for it.
Oh she will be back Libs, she will be making a run in some form or another I am sure. What concerns me, is that in the meantime, she is the Governor of my state.

gotcha questions lol , she screwed up softballs man, get real.

if there was a god she would run in 2012, and Obama wins 49 states that election lol

I could ask you, I could ask OBAMA, US government questions and foreign policy questions, w/o notes of any kind that I'm sure he would abysmally flunk. Obama never had any interviews that had other than slow-pitch softball questions. Even for some of those, he gave evasive non-answers many times. As I said before the election - let ME interview the SOB. He'd get REAL questions, and no evasions would be allowed. The double standard with Palin was starkly obvious.

Well considering past history, I tend to disagree with the policies that "God" seems to want politicians to instill or pursue. Before her 15minutes of limelight she hadnt made God much of an issue as Governor of Alaska.

Now considering her possible national intentions, it brings up some serious concerns, one being that she might do something that is better for the nation at the expense of Alaska, and might claim that it is Gods will.

Didn't you liberals crusified her when I video popped up of her in a church saying that the war was caused by god. This speech came before she was vetted as a VP. So how can you say that all of sudden she's preaching God?

I could ask you, I could ask OBAMA, US government questions and foreign policy questions, w/o notes of any kind that I'm sure he would abysmally flunk. Obama never had any interviews that had other than slow-pitch softball questions. Even for some of those, he gave evasive non-answers many times. As I said before the election - let ME interview the SOB. He'd get REAL questions, and no evasions would be allowed. The double standard with Palin was starkly obvious.

why dont you go learn what you are talking about ,and get a job as a reported and ask him?

your a joke and he would school you. What news sources do you read? ouch the hard hitting questions palin failed...god was naming more then 1 supream court case decision realy that hard for someone who wants to be VP of the US?

why dont you go learn what you are talking about ,and get a job as a reported and ask him?

Yaaaaaaaa - great idea. :D Like the lib media would hire ANYONE except libs with an IQ under 100.

your a joke and he would school you.

- How many degrees does he have two, and in the most dimwitted majors - polysci and Super polysci. How many do I have? Three, including the hardest major - physics.

- Who got everywhere he's gotten via "affirmative action"? Not me.

- How many scholarly papers has he published? None. Me? Four.

I would make mincemeat out of him. :D

There are probably 150 million people in this country smarter than that "affirmative action" dud.

I've got four degrees and they are bigger than yours and in much much much much much harder subjects.

Oh and yeah, my dad's gonna get your dad

Werbung:

But you're totally cool with Obama saying that he's here to 'fulfill Gods will by doing the lords work'?

Obamaflier.jpg

Back