Palin's future TBD by God.

It is one of the many tragedies of US politics that being anything other than a good christyn = electoral suicide.

So whatever your real views, to become president of the USA you have to at least feign belief in something for which there is no evidence and a supportive book with talking snakes in it.

If that is not mad I don't know what is.

Werbung:
It is one of the many tragedies of US politics that being anything other than a good christyn = electoral suicide.

So whatever your real views, to become president of the USA you have to at least feign belief in something for which there is no evidence and a supportive book with talking snakes in it.

If that is not mad I don't know what is.

God made a talking serpent, who is a perfect deceiver. He also caused a donkey to talk to the prophet Balim.

Of course such things are impossible. It would take an act of God to accomplish them.

Indeed, funny how so many of these things happened during the period of the bible but none of them happen today.

Well if you discount Bush as a talking donkey and Cheyney as a talking snake that is.

But you're totally cool with Obama saying that he's here to 'fulfill Gods will by doing the lords work'?

Bunz... I was calling you on your double standard... how bout it?

Why is it OK when Obama actually SAYS that he's doing the Lords work and fulfilling Gods will.... BUT... Its not OK when Palin says she is looking to God for direction?

Indeed, funny how so many of these things happened during the period of the bible but none of them happen today.

Well if you discount Bush as a talking donkey and Cheyney as a talking snake that is.

Why would I discount Cheney as a talking snake?

Bunz... I was calling you on your double standard... how bout it?

Why is it OK when Obama actually SAYS that he's doing the Lords work and fulfilling Gods will.... BUT... Its not OK when Palin says she is looking to God for direction?

Right, exactly. In God we trust is on all of our currency. She got God, what's wrong with that? I never saw Palin seriously cross the line between church and state. It's her pro life stance that creates the contoversy. Most politicians talk about their allegiance to the good book and how the hand of God guides them. It's part of our culture. What are we talking about here? There are more important things to chew on.

gdamerica.jpg

Didn't you liberals crusified her when I video popped up of her in a church saying that the war was caused by god. This speech came before she was vetted as a VP. So how can you say that all of sudden she's preaching God?

Firstly, youd be tough to find the liberal in me considering my views on ANWR and gun control.

As for the church, I dont pay it much attention. Just as I dont with Obama. Although the video of her and the African guy didnt come out publicly until the national election.

As for her and her religion, she has never made God a major player as Governor. It has been her national status where God has come to the forefront.

What news sources do you read? ouch the hard hitting questions palin failed...god was naming more then 1 supream court case decision realy that hard for someone who wants to be VP of the US?
The SCOTUS question kinda bothered me, especially considering what had happened in the Supreme Court less 10 weeks earlier. Where the litigants in the Exxon Valdez got a major blow. This is her quote from the decision.

http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/447080.html
"It is tragic that so many Alaska fishermen and their families have had their lives put on hold waiting for this decision. My heart goes out to those affected, especially the families of the thousands of Alaskans who passed away while waiting for justice."

Gov. Sarah Palin

But you're totally cool with Obama saying that he's here to 'fulfill Gods will by doing the lords work'?

The final line in the previous quote stands. Id rather keep God out of politics.

I find it remarkable though the transformation Palin has made since September 1st.

Firstly, youd be tough to find the liberal in me considering my views on ANWR and gun control.

As for the church, I dont pay it much attention. Just as I dont with Obama. Although the video of her and the African guy didnt come out publicly until the national election.

As for her and her religion, she has never made God a major player as Governor. It has been her national status where God has come to the forefront.

what has she said or done on the national level to use god as a major player in her national status?

I have seen where the libs have dug into her past and tried to find and twist anything they could but I did not see her doing it. When asked in an interview by charlie gibson about a religous comment she had made in her past in her church she explained it but other than that where did she stump about god?

Werbung:
You don't have to dig into her past.

You only have to ask her to name a newspaper.

I know that is a taxing question and you can't realistically expect a presidential candidate to know the answer to such a tricky question.

Why is she still being taken seriously, even by the mad fringes of the right?

Is stupidity an advantage in republican circles?

Back