Palin's shoes being sold on ebay

Popeye

From what I can understand from the write up, and in typical Palin family style there are problems with spelling and such, they're being sold by her niece.

I wouldn't even bring this up except...if these shoes are part of the bounty of clothes paid for by RNC contributors that became something of a scandal, didn't Palin claim they were donated to charity?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sarah-Palin's-R...temQQimsxZ20090121?IMSfp=TL090121155003r37292

Werbung:
That's where you're wrong...remember, during the campaign, the more her numerous flaws were exposed, the less America liked her.

Were they ruby slippers by any chance?

I know myself every time Caribou Barbie started rambling about Joe 6 pack, Joe the Plumber, Putin raising his head and getting all Mavericky with the Mavericks... I kept saying...

There's no place like home... there's no place like home... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SEND THIS WITCH HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it worked:D

There's no place like home... there's no place like home... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SEND THIS WITCH HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn it Top Gun, I dont want her either. I wouldnt wish this on you!:cool:

I think the fact of the matter is that nobody has bid on them to date is telling

I think the fact of the matter is that nobody has bid on them to date is telling

My appologies my friend.

I just thought with you personally doing all the great work up there for our side you'd be best to handle the load!:D

Well, the shoes have been bid on now...9 bids, up to $1175.

Attention all you right wing freaks...don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Well, the shoes have been bid on now...9 bids, up to $1175.

Attention all you right wing freaks...don't let this opportunity pass you by.

It would be really dumb to buy her shoes, but it could be anyone buying them.
I dont know the political group the strange people where who bought Paul McCartny's used tissue or the toast that looked like the virgin mary.

people are stupid in every political group, every race and every religion

Werbung:
Back