Pandering To "conservative" Whiners/Paranoids

Mr. Shaman

"To begin with, talk shows[..] are popular and powerful because they appeal to a segment of the population that feels disenfranchised and even victimized by the media.
325.gif
These people believe the media are predominantly staffed by and consistently reflect the views of social liberals. This view is by now so long-held and deep-rooted, it has evolved into part of virtually every conservative's DNA.

To succeed, a talk show host must perpetuate the notion that his or her listeners are victims, and the host is the vehicle by which they can become empowered. The host frames virtually every issue in us-versus-them terms. There has to be a bad guy against whom the host will emphatically defend those loyal listeners.

This enemy can be a politician - either a Democratic officeholder or, in rare cases where no Democrat is convenient to blame, it can be a "RINO" (a "Republican In Name Only," who is deemed not conservative enough). It can be the cold, cruel government bureaucracy. More often than not, however, the enemy is the "mainstream media" - local or national, print or broadcast."

346.gif

4272-468x-wimp.jpg

*​

"What I realized, though (and maybe this is the driving force behind Obama's puzzling, sometimes infuriating compromises) is that to many Republicans, their illogical fantasies are akin to a child's night terrors. We know there aren't any monsters under the bed, but your child doesn't. So you go through the motions of shooing the monsters away so your child can sleep."

Bed_10d04.jpg

Werbung:
Yes, that's exactly how G.W.B. got re-elected...kept brainwashing the American public with those words of "THE TERRORISTS ARE GOING TO GET YOU AND THE DEMOCRATS WON'T BE ABLE TO PROTECT YOU LIKE I CAN" and the American public swallowed the entire diatribe...hook/line/sinker. So when the brain washing was so easy to utilize they {GOP} just keeps tweaking the 'FEAR FACTOR' and watch the sheeple bleat themselves into hysteria...LMAO

What is amazing

is that these deluded people never consider the idea that the talk show host is part of media. It is somethng that just does not occur to them.

Karl Rove and Druggie Limbaugh did more damage to this country than will ever really be fully understood.

Rove turned character assassination, lies and smears into the GOP's standard game of constant campaigning.

Druggie Limbaugh amplified the rhetoric to scare & bludgeon one American against American.

whats sad it , you can just watch them always trying to find a way to attack the left, no matte how hard they have to streatch..and no matter how bad the right screws up they have 3 plans...
It never happened, ignore the evidence.
Attack the Left for pointing out that they did wrong
say he is a RINO and cast him off to fend for himself...he is no longer useful to the hive.

Its sad and funny to watch them attack there own positions , just to attack the left

Pull out of Afganistan! But of course when anyone said anything about Iraq...( who did not attack us on Sept 11) they where called Unamerican , wimps ( but in worse words) and terrorist supporters....

When Civilans where killed by Americans, and reports showed very possible crimes in the action....They are attacking our troops and UnAmerican....But have no problem trying to blame Obama for a air strike that accidentally killed some, but no even hint of criminal acts...

Cut the Deficet! But of course if you suggest a panal to find the best ways to do that...attack it...If Health care reform shows it cuts the Deficit in the CBO report...attack it ( don't worry, if the CBO report in any way helps you, use it though)

Cap And Trade? Why do you hate the workers you godless Commies! also the fact it was our idea years ago...please ignore that....What do you mean our Candidate and VP in 2008 where for it? that was before they where against it...Just like that Bridge...

Most of them seem these days to be nothing but a waste of space and time. You can't debate a man who does not listen, has no logic, and is paranoid about evrything....other then something that actually could and does happen.

Oh yes, blocking the private initiative is the recipe for success! :rolleyes:
ooooooooooooo....the private initiative; whatta handy lil' rhetorical-phrase!!

Ya' have any idea (exactly) what you're referring-to??

:rolleyes:

Other than escalating the war in Afghanistan (instead of just declaring victory & coming home like he should do) ...This is the main complaint I have against Obama: He should be prosecuting the Bush gangsters foir the many crimes they committed. Many of them belong in prison for the rest of their lives if not outright hung for their crimes!

Karl Rove and Druggie Limbaugh did more damage to this country than will ever really be fully understood.

Rove turned character assassination, lies and smears into the GOP's standard game of constant campaigning.

Druggie Limbaugh amplified the rhetoric to scare & bludgeon one American against American.

This attack on Rush got past me

I would take Rush over your crack head president any day of the week.

by the way your post is funny, one line you talk about how Karl used char assassinations and smears and the next line you use char assassinations and smears with the whole druggie Limbaugh, doing what you accuse them of doing.

Either way its ok as long as I add my part about your druggie president who is probably smoking a rock as we speak.

This attack on Rush got past me

I would take Rush over your crack head president any day of the week.

by the way your post is funny, one line you talk about how Karl used char assassinations and smears and the next line you use char assassinations and smears with the whole druggie Limbaugh, doing what you accuse them of doing.

Either way its ok as long as I add my part about your druggie president who is probably smoking a rock as we speak.

picture.php
WOW, 5 Points, keep them coming BIB...this is loads of fun!!! :cool:

You know I can just imagine how great this country could really be if Liberals and conservatives didn't exist. Can you imagine the Utopia we would all have at the moment...But I guess having a country we're we can all get along and speak our minds with out the insults and lies is just to much to ask. Thank god the constitution allows us to be asses with each other.

You know I can just imagine how great this country could really be if Liberals and conservatives didn't exist. Can you imagine the Utopia we would all have at the moment...But I guess having a country we're we can all get along and speak our minds with out the insults and lies is just to much to ask. Thank god the constitution allows us to be asses with each other.
If the government weren't a large stick used by whoever was in power to pummel minorities, there would be little reason to be asses to one another.

BTW, the individual is the smallest minority.

Werbung:
Other than escalating the war in Afghanistan (instead of just declaring victory & coming home like he should do) ...This is the main complaint I have against Obama: He should be prosecuting the Bush gangsters foir the many crimes they committed. Many of them belong in prison for the rest of their lives if not outright hung for their crimes!

I see , so if you just Declare victory, and leave the enemy in place to take over again...this is good? You want Obama to have a Bush Mission Accomplished moment...and lose the war all at once...and what side are you on?

Back