Paris Hilton Responds to McCain Ad...

And still a departure from his earlier promise that he would not support drilling. Much like his earlier departures from his promises to filibuster the FISA bill, reject special interest money, accept campaign financing, etc.

BTW, trees tend to take several years to mature into usefulness as well. The best time to plant a tree is always years ago. The second best time is now.

I understand when Obama changes his mind its a compromise, when McCain does it, its a flip flop.

Funny how it works that way........

Werbung:
I can point to speeches within the last few months in which his energy plan has firmly excluded drilling.

It was not until McCain started hammering him on it that he changed his mind.

Glad to see that he knows when he is beaten. That's a good thing.

The whole combine everything with LIMITED DRILLING & STRICT ENVIRONMENT OVER SITE WITH THE REAL GOAL OF HYBRID & ELECTRIC CARS.

Why us it that we have strict environmental oversite with drilling but mercury filled light bulbs and battery cars can be cranked out without regard?

And still a departure from his earlier promise that he would not support drilling. Much like his earlier departures from his promises to filibuster the FISA bill, reject special interest money, accept campaign financing, etc.

BTW, trees tend to take several years to mature into usefulness as well. The best time to plant a tree is always years ago. The second best time is now.

And he's being straight up telling us the truth both then & now... things that even oil man Republican T Bone Pickens is telling us... Drilling is not the answer. Oil is a dwindling commodity that a smart person would want to as quickly as possible start steering away from.

It's the WACKO Lunatic Right that would rather lie to the country to scam a few votes than tell the truth. I can't wait until the power shift and the Republicans can't block progress anymore.

And you'll get no traction on anything "Flip Floppy"!:D John McCain is the Flip Flopper for all times. Pick a subject from immagration to torture... from economics to campain finance and he's a 180 degree guy.

No one... NO one in politics... No one in America... No one in the world... has or will ever be more of a Flip Flopper than John Sidney McCain III. You just can't get more Flippy than everything!!!:D

This is his new campaign ad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-xWGgySZlc

Werbung:
And he's being straight up telling us the truth both then & now... things that even oil man Republican T Bone Pickens is telling us... Drilling is not the answer. Oil is a dwindling commodity that a smart person would want to as quickly as possible start steering away from.

It's the WACKO Lunatic Right that would rather lie to the country to scam a few votes than tell the truth. I can't wait until the power shift and the Republicans can't block progress anymore.

And you'll get no traction on anything "Flip Floppy"!:D John McCain is the Flip Flopper for all times. Pick a subject from immagration to torture... from economics to campain finance and he's a 180 degree guy.

No one... NO one in politics... No one in America... No one in the world... has or will ever be more of a Flip Flopper than John Sidney McCain III. You just can't get more Flippy than everything!!!:D

This is his new campaign ad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-xWGgySZlc

The ad starts with the GI Bill, which both McCain and Bush supported, until the Democrats added so much pork that both of them opposed it.

Why, you ask, did the Democrats add so much pork to the GI bill that its former supporters became opponents? I'm glad you asked.

It was so that they could say that Republicans are opposed to the GI Bill.

Does that mean, then that the Democrats play dirty politics, while Republicans are above such rotten tactics?

Well, yes, and no. The Democrats do play dirty politics, but, so do the Republicans.

It's a favorite tactic of both parties to amend a bill to the point that it has no chance of passing, just to say that the other party opposes soldiers in harm's way, little children, warm puppies, or whatever else sparks a positive emotion among voters.

And there you have it. The truth at last.

I'm not sure about the other talking points in the ad, but I'd be willing to bet that there is a lot more to them than the commercial shows.

Back