Parsons Green: London Underground blast is terror incident

The Scotsman

.......and another one but thankfully nobody killed

An explosion on a Tube train in south-west London is being treated as terrorism, Scotland Yard has said.

Passengers were injured in the blast at 08:20 BST at Parsons Green station on the District Line.

Pictures show a white bucket on fire inside a supermarket bag, but do not appear to show extensive damage to the inside of the carriage.

Eighteen people had been taken hospital, the London Ambulance Service said in a statement.

The Metropolitan Police said it was too early to confirm the cause of the fire and the station, which is above ground, has been cordoned off.

upload_2017-9-15_12-2-48.jpeg

Werbung:
.......and another one but thankfully nobody killed

View attachment 976

I guess I feel lucky! My husband and I travelled to London last weekend to welcome our son and his family arriving from Australia for a vacation. We stayed in London until Wednesday, using the Circle line and the District Line daily as we visited the sights.

This could certainly have ruined our fun! And still. . .I do not mind going back to London at the end of the month!

I guess I feel lucky! My husband and I travelled to London last weekend to welcome our son and his family arriving from Australia for a vacation. We stayed in London until Wednesday, using the Circle line and the District Line daily as we visited the sights.

This could certainly have ruined our fun! And still. . .I do not mind going back to London at the end of the month!
Ruined your fun.....
Or even killed you or your family.
They will try harder to insure actual kills next time. But hopefully your luck holds up and it's someone else who has their parade rained on.

Islam isn't compatible with Western democracy,the more western democratic countries push Islam away from them the better.Does anyone know any Muslim countries that are democratic and places they would want to live in?

Werbung:
Back