Party Crashers fool Obama so easy

asur

The Obama people don't know who they are partying with.
Joe Biden and Obama prove they aren't too swift!

The dudes in the photo are imposters that could have been terrorists
just as easily, or lobbyists, or acorners! The dude on the left has
a fake birth certificate!

crasher-pd.jpg

Well actually lobbyists, acorners and terrorists were probably on the guest list!

The Obama Whitehouse is always for sale!

Werbung:

crasher-pd.jpg

Well actually lobbyists, acorners and terrorists were probably on the guest list!

Someone would have to be completely brain dead to make the above comments.:rolleyes:

This is a Secret Service issue. The Secret Service in completely 100% nonpartisan. The same security protects all Presidents.

I realize in your silly city world the President of the United States goes over the guest lists and screens people at the door... but as surprised as you may be that is not the case.

The Prez & the First Lady did look good though. I can't really blame people for just wanting to be around them. But for security reasons I'm against it.

Someone would have to be completely brain dead to make the above comments.:rolleyes:

This is a Secret Service issue. The Secret Service in completely 100% nonpartisan. The same security protects all Presidents.

I realize in your silly city world the President of the United States goes over the guest lists and screens people at the door... but as surprised as you may be that is not the case.

The Prez & the First Lady did look good though. I can't really blame people for just wanting to be around them. But for security reasons I'm against it.

Oh, Top Gun...you're going to have to quit trying to talk some common sense into the ILK of ASUR & ALWAYS...this type of mind set is the very reason that the republican party is running amok and sounding more 'LOONY - TOONS' every day. LMAO They just can't control the insanity that has been pervasive in their midst and it is making the rational GOP just disappear quietly out the back door! ;)

Oh, Top Gun...you're going to have to quit trying to talk some common sense into the ILK of ASUR & ALWAYS...this type of mind set is the very reason that the republican party is running amok and sounding more 'LOONY - TOONS' every day. LMAO They just can't control the insanity that has been pervasive in their midst and it is making the rational GOP just disappear quietly out the back door! ;)

Point taken. I noticed that the hedges on the south lawn needed trimmed would you please call the President of the United States and tell him to get right on that.:D

I wonder could this be someone we know?

crasher-pd.jpg

I dont think that obama is at fault. he has security to deal with this stuff and some how the couple got past security. obama would have assumed they were guests like the others..... INVITED!

But it is kind of scary that they could sneak in. I would have never bet that was possible. Hopefully secrety will be looked at and fixed so this does not happen again

And we wonder why Obama and Biden can't create jobs?

Either they lack common sense or worse!
Should we just call them Dumb and Dumber?

This kind of blunder is a first and never happened
under a Bush or Clinton. Never would!

This is

Hard at work!

the_week_16060_27.jpg

No way Clinton gets fooled by this blond, he'd have had her name and address as soon she hit the party.

....Not to mention that good ol', all-American ingenuity when it comes to desperation-for-celebrity (and, the various-yahoos who feel some entitlement to developing their own brand).

Too many Americans feel they've lived an incomplete-Life, if they haven't shown-up in the national-media, somewhere.

Some go-for-the-Gold, with a Whitehouse-appearance, and the less-prepared/less-educated/less-competent have to settle for town-hall meetings & tea-parties.

The Upside? All-of-them keep those-of-us (with a Life) somewhat amused, at their utter lack of maturity/class. Hey, when you can't (even) qualify for Jerry Springer, ya' gotta do something!!

I dont think that obama is at fault. he has security to deal with this stuff and some how the couple got past security. obama would have assumed they were guests like the others..... INVITED!

But it is kind of scary that they could sneak in. I would have never bet that was possible. Hopefully secrety will be looked at and fixed so this does not happen again

Scary is an understatement. Regardless of how you view Obama and his politics, a successful assassination would be orders of magnitude worse. Can you imagine the social upheavals that would take place?

Someone in the secret service didn't do his job, pure and simple. Let's hope the ones in charge are able to either retrain or replace whoever is responsible.

Scary is an understatement. Regardless of how you view Obama and his politics, a successful assassination would be orders of magnitude worse. Can you imagine the social upheavals that would take place?

Someone in the secret service didn't do his job, pure and simple. Let's hope the ones in charge are able to either retrain or replace whoever is responsible.

Yeah it is scary and just strange. Why would those people even try it, what made them think they could get away with it. But yet they did and they did.

Its almost like they knew someone would "let" them in. Hopefully who ever made the mistake is looking for a job

Yeah it is scary and just strange. Why would those people even try it, what made them think they could get away with it. But yet they did and they did.

Its almost like they knew someone would "let" them in. Hopefully who ever made the mistake is looking for a job

They should be. Maybe some intensive questioning of the individuals involved could provide some answers as to why. Maybe they were just looking for some notoriety? Who knows?

A balanced individual wouldn't try such a thing, but then, they wouldn't claim that their son was in a runaway balloon, either.

Not everyone is well balanced, obviously.

Werbung:
They should be. Maybe some intensive questioning of the individuals involved could provide some answers as to why. Maybe they were just looking for some notoriety? Who knows?

A balanced individual wouldn't try such a thing, but then, they wouldn't claim that their son was in a runaway balloon, either.

Not everyone is well balanced, obviously.

You are probably right. But they should check out everyone
in security anyways, just in case.

Back