Pat Robertson, please report to Hell, burn long

If people who claim they are Christians do bad things, does that mean Christianity is bad? Many bad things have been done in the name of Christianity. Do you then condemn Christianity because of this? If you are twisted, you do. Or, maybe you believe Jesus directed Christians to do bad things. Again, you would be wrong.

I have known many awful liberals in my day, but I do not condemn all of liberalism because of this...but it is getting tougher every day..:D

When the bad things they do are taken word for word out of the Bible, when the Bible is used as a weapon, then yes, that's BAD Christianity. Fortunately there are a lot of Christians who don't use the Bible as a weapon. Which are you?

Werbung:
christians are so smart.

millions of christians read the same book.....they ALL have their very own interpritation of the bible... yet ALL are correct and the absolute word of "god"!!
Now that is SPOT ON BRILLIANTLY STATED! :)

Isn't it so sad that from the people that aspire/preach/commit themselves to a divine vision the depth that this man went to to just add to their horrendous pain & sorrow some words of...well...well they certainly weren't words of comfort and uplifting emotional support. NOPE, NOT THAT AT ALL! He is one sick twisted true NON CHRISITAN HUMAN :mad:

christians believe "small round things that grow on the ground in the morning dew" are food offerngs from god......

i think they are just ugly old mushrooms...but who am i?

not to mention the son/sun of GOD! does not know where the wind comes from.

Please, just die, your a worthless human and a sick leader of a Christian Church.

"Something happened a long time ago in Haiti. They got together and swore a pact to the Devil. They said, 'We will serve you if you get us free from the French.' True story," Rev. Robertson said yesterday.

"And so, the Devil said, 'OK, it's a deal.' And they kicked the French out. You know, the Haitians revolted and got themselves free. But ever since, they have been cursed by one thing after another," he added.

If all sounds like you heard it before, its because Katrina was because of Abortion, Sept 11 Gays, and such as well....

how does a sick twisted person like this get in a position he is in? in the old days did he go to Funerals and say , well X died, so he was clearly Immoral...That Drunk Driver hit him for a reason, because he was a bad person ..Amen.... Maybe that was his local Service?

as normal he will claim , he misspoke...well with his history, maybe he should Shut the **** up.

also calling it "a blessing in Disguise? Becuse so many buildings fell so they can rebuild now? Thats quite the Disguise....

It's called shock value and when ever a natural disaster occurs somewhere around the world Mr. Robertson likes to use it to his advantage and make some money off of it. Some Christians tend to use the bully pulpit to rake in the dough so to speak and I'm sure he got some money out of his comments. I mean to some of his viewers he is only speaking the gospel truth and this is just another warning from God about end time prophecy he is taking advantage of. It's not against the law however is wrong too and the bible warns of using such language for such foolishness.

The last good christian on here told me to go to hell...but I couldn't then he went BYE-BYE for a while ;)

Oh, sure anytime a pretty girl turns your head...and your just all butter in their hands [/IMG][/URL]

Sorry Jaybird, I need a port in every storm. I guess I have an addiction...or maybe I am a gift that keeps on giving. Plus, Mare just could not resist my irresistible charm. But, could you please tell her to stop eating garlic...

While I disagree politically with leftist idols JFK, Bubba, and John Edwards, I agree with their wonderful treatment of women. I do my best to emulate them.

But you know Jay, you will always be my best girl in Dorothy Land.:)

01000777.zoom.a.jpg

Not very Christian of you pockets...
Yeah...we are talkin'-'bout a Man O' God, here.....

:rolleyes:

"Prosecutors at the human rights trial of former Liberian warlord Charles Taylor alleged Thursday that Christian televangelist Pat Robertson had lobbied the White House on Taylor's behalf in return for a gold mining contract.

The gold deal went through in June 1999, with Robertson allegedly pumping $15 million dollars into the project.

Hollis asserted that much of the money went straight into Taylor's pockets, which Taylor denied.

Robertson's company, of which he was president and sole director, was called Freedom Gold, Ltd. The agreement gave the Liberian government 10 percent equity interest in the company and Liberians could purchase at least 15 percent of the shares after the exploration period.

Roslan, Robertson's spokesman, said Freedom Gold's arrangement was similar to many American companies doing business in Africa at the time.

"This concession was granted by the Liberian government to promote economic activity and alleviate the suffering of the people of Liberia following a terrible civil war," said Roslan, who denied any quid pro quo for granting the concession, and said that Robertson saw this as a way to help the suffering people of Liberia.

Taylor is charged with masterminding the atrocities, such as mass rape and amputation of civilians, in Sierra Leone (which shares a border with Liberia) in order to take advantage of the country's vast natural resources, including diamonds."

I'm always amazed that Christians expect non-Christians to act in a Christian fashion even when the Christians don't do so.

When was the last time a Christian posted the six most important words in the Bible (according to Jesus)?

As I have shown in the other thread when you posted this same BS, you have no uderstanding of the "six most important words".

Here is what I said:

"Again you take the words of God out of context for your own satisfaction. The scripture actually says "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, with all your soul, with all your might.". More then 6 words there. The second is as to the first, "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself", still more then 6 words.

Now, if you had actually come up with a 6 word phrase, which you could not, then you might have a point depending on what one considers the most important. How about "And Jesus wept", or "It is finished"? How about "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

And you are right, a Christian should not ask a non-Christian to act in a civilized manner with respect for others. It is not in their make-up to do so.

When the bad things they do are taken word for word out of the Bible, when the Bible is used as a weapon, then yes, that's BAD Christianity. Fortunately there are a lot of Christians who don't use the Bible as a weapon. Which are you?

Unfortunately there are more non-Christians that try to use the Bible as a weapon against Christians, of which you are one.

Werbung:
Back