Patraeus Predictable

When your indoctrinated ...... you don't think your being fooled.

Like I said ....if you stand by bush after all thats transpired ...your either mentally impotent ...or hooked on ideology!!

Sheeps.jpg
http://www.filenanny.com/

What is that sheep doing? Changing the channel to CNN?

And you are hardly one to talk about indoctrination as you have been quite unable to defend a single point since you got here. You spew talking points and call names and that is all you have.

Werbung:
You will note the operative word there was "leave" Powell left, he wasn't fired for not towing the line. You suggested that if you don't follow bush's lead, he will put you to pasture which is not the case at all.

No, but you if you don't follow bush's lead, you will simply be ignored. Bush listens only to people who tell him what he wants to hear.

What is that sheep doing? Changing the channel to CNN?

And you are hardly one to talk about indoctrination as you have been quite unable to defend a single point since you got here. You spew talking points and call names and that is all you have.

No use debating an idiot!!
And thats conclusive based on your mind-less support of one of the worst president ever!!

You talk fart about ...lol ..."war cost money" ...yeah ...lol ...you got logic bud!! :D
I'll leave you to grow more and more isolated with your moronic ideology!!

Hard Driver I suggest you leave this pimple faced dunce alone and save your time!

No, but you if you don't follow bush's lead, you will simply be ignored. Bush listens only to people who tell him what he wants to hear.

You said:

"If I were Fallon, I'd watch my back: Independent minds are anathema to the Bush administration."

anathema is defined as:
1. a person or thing detested or loathed.
2. a person or thing accursed or consigned to damnation or destruction.

Your suggestion was that bush gets rid of those who don't agree with him with the "watch my back" statement and that independent minds are detested and loathed. Since he has not fired anyone for disagreeing with him, it is clear that he neither detests, nor loathes independent minds.

Your statement with regard to fallon was indefensible which is why I brought attention to it.

No use debating an idiot!!

Well, you are right there. In all this time, you have not effectively defended a single point you have tried to make. Name calling is about the best you have been able to do. So yes, the time I have spent talking to you has been wasted except to highlight that you are a parrot who is capable of repeating words and phrases given to you, but has no idea of how to defend them on an intellectual level.

And thats conclusive based on your mind-less support of one of the worst president ever!!

Obviously you either haven't been paying attention or are so blinded by your own bias that you are unable to comprehend anything. I don't mindlessly support bush. I have great issues with is entitlement spending, and wasted educational spending, and attempting to befriend democrats at the expense of his stated conservative ideals.

And only a genuine idiot woud attempt to characterize any presidency as the worst ever during the term of the presidency. That is no more and no less than mindless spew.

Hard Driver I suggest you leave this pimple faced dunce alone and save your time!

Hard driver is a couple of orders of magnitude more politically astute than you. He actually attempts to defend is ideas and positions with reasoned arguments. I have found, and pointed out numerous problems with that reasoning, but as an opponent, he stands head and shoulders above anyone at your level who is limited to repeating talking points and calling names when challenged.

1) Ignored warnings about impending terrorist attacks, shrugging them off until 9/11

Ever notice that the ones who complain that Bush didnt do enough before 9/11 are the same ones who complain he has done too much since then.

Those would be the ones that the clinton adminstration had been ignoring for two terms?

Could the Clinton adminstration have acted upon it? Would Congress and the American public support action at that time? I doubt it. In fairness to Bush - prior to 9/11, he would not likely have had the support either. 9/11 and a friendly Congress was like handing him the keys to the kingdom.

Really? How about you compare the education of clinton's advisors to those of bush's advisors. Clinton surrounded himself with idiots so that he could feel like the biggest swinging dick in the whitehouse.

Bush has surrounded himself with quite a few idiots and seems to pick advisors based on loyalty rather than integrity or qualifications for the job (remember Brownie? Harriet Myers?). Bush will absolutely not listen to dissenting advice and he surrounds himself with "yes men". Those who dissented were shunted aside and marginalized until they stepped down (Colin Powell). Did Clinton do that?

Some of our best leaders have been those who chose to surround themselves with a variety of experts - not just those who agreed.

You will note the operative word there was "leave" Powell left, he wasn't fired for not towing the line. You suggested that if you don't follow bush's lead, he will put you to pasture which is not the case at all.

He may not put you out to pasture but he'll marginalize you. Colin Powell was treated pretty shabbily.

Which explains why he has surrounded himself with some of the most brilliant minds in the political landscape since his administration began.

If they are so "brilliant" why is the political landscape so trashed? Remember - most of this time it has been hand in hand with a very friendly and unquestioning congressional majority.

Could the Clinton adminstration have acted upon it? Would Congress and the American public support action at that time? I doubt it. In fairness to Bush - prior to 9/11, he would not likely have had the support either. 9/11 and a friendly Congress was like handing him the keys to the kingdom.

He just did it. Didnt ask Congress. After Ramsey Youssef did the first WTC bombing Clinton had the Iraqi Intelligence headquarters bombed. According to Richard Clarke we sent

“a very clear message through diplomatic channels to the Iraqis saying, ‘If you do any terrorism against the United States again, it won't just be Iraqi intelligence headquarters, it'll be your whole government.' ”

8 years later when Youssefs Uncle masterminded the 9/11 attacks on the same target, just as he told the FBI they would, Bush responded even more forcefully, just as Clinton told Saddam we would.

He just did it. Didnt ask Congress. After Ramsey Youssef did the first WTC bombing Clinton had the Iraqi Intelligence headquarters bombed. According to Richard Clarke we sent

That's not the same as sending in American troops and declaring a war. Clinton had to get Congressional authorization for that in Somalia yes?

That's not the same as sending in American troops and declaring a war. Clinton had to get Congressional authorization for that in Somalia yes?

Stop ...its pointless now to argue or debate with anybody still willing to defend bush!! Even the blind could see this man lies at will!

Bush puts his pions in charge and then quotes them ...its easy to see!! Thats what general BETRAY-US was all about!!

The fact is ...this man is crowing over success when over 1,800 Iraqis were killed last month!!

Like one person said ...bush is such liar he would take credit for .."gravity"!!

If they are so "brilliant" why is the political landscape so trashed? Remember - most of this time it has been hand in hand with a very friendly and unquestioning congressional majority.

At least with the Clinton administration the President was highly intelligent. Even life long Republicans like Greenspan say he was the most intelligent of the lot. Bush #2 isn't even on the radar screen "smarts" wise.

To much "strategery" I guess... LoL!
:D

Werbung:
Back