Pelosi: bail out deadbeats

Libsmasher

Now Pelosi is saying any bail out package for the credit crisis must help the mortgage defaulters. Kind of like saying any effort to help people after an islamofascist terrorist attack must also help the terrorists. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Remember she promised to have the most ethical congress in history. She is damned and determined to go down in history as the biggest liar on the planet.

And to think that she is only 2 heart beats away from the presidency. That is a nightmare to beat all nightmares

If these foreign banks do end up getting funds from this bailout, the arguement being made from the Democrats, that folks defaulting on mortgage payments need some sort of assistance also, doesn't sound unreasonable to me.

So as long as we are WASTING money in one place, its only "Fair" that we waste just as much money in another?

Where is there justification in the Constitution for EITHER use of taxpayer money?

Why is there no "Bailout" for the MILLIONS that are foreclosed upon for failure to pay their Taxes?

If you feel those being foreclosed upon need "Some sort of Assistance":
Write a check, send them your OWN money, and leave me out of it.

So as long as we are WASTING money in one place, its only "Fair" that we waste just as much money in another?
Yup. I'm an equal opportunity spender.

Where is there justification in the Constitution for EITHER use of taxpayer money?
You'll have to ask Bush and company that one. They proposed the bailout. As far as I know Bush has no knowledge of what the Constitution says about this bailout, or any other issue for that matter.

Why is there no "Bailout" for the MILLIONS that are foreclosed upon for failure to pay their Taxes?
I'm not aware of any financial sector failures due to not paying taxes.

If you feel those being foreclosed upon need "Some sort of Assistance":
Write a check, send them your OWN money, and leave me out of it.
I'm not the one offering to bail anybody out so I think I'll pass on sending money. The government is planning on sending funds on my behalf.

Remember she promised to have the most ethical congress in history. She is damned and determined to go down in history as the biggest liar on the planet.

And to think that she is only 2 heart beats away from the presidency. That is a nightmare to beat all nightmares

She made the same promises that Obama is making....Like bringing the troops back...

the arguement being made from the Democrats, that folks defaulting on mortgage payments need some sort of assistance also, doesn't sound unreasonable to me.

Since you're so happy to spend other peoples money, what about all those in Tax Foreclosure?

Taxlien foreclosures are properties that have been foreclosed upon due to unpaid taxes, be they property taxes, income taxes or any other such taxes that may be levied on any type of property. This is the most common type of sale. In this type of sale the original holder will be absolutely forbidden to bid on his or her property according to the tax rules in many of the states in the US. This may also hold true in other countries towns and principalities.

This type of foreclosure is usually the roughest of the foreclosures. That is not to say that any of the foreclosures are easy, they most defiantly are not. None of these Taxlien foreclosures are easy for either party. It isn’t all fun and games when any type of foreclosure is executed on a property, no matter what it is. It is painful to lose property to a tax lien foreclosure. You watch everything that you have get taken away because of whatever misfortune that you have suffered. It is hard to watch your life and property being auctioned off to the highest bidder with no regard for the memories that are tied into this property.

Any type of Taxlien foreclosures property can be taken by force and with a police warrant, especially if this matter pertains to Federal and State taxes. Even unpaid property taxes will put you in this boat with no way to row your way out of the troubled waters. This will be a tough row to hoe, but you can always rebuild. You can’t rebuild a person, but you can rebuild what you have lost. Nothing leaves your life unless something better is coming. You may not be able to see that now, but it will happen.

Each bank or tax official has their own ways of handling the sale of tax lien auction or sale. It varies from person to person. The sale of Taxlien foreclosures properties are generally held at a courthouse or on the property that is being auctioned off. So there is no one set way that the sale of delinquent property is sold. The one constant is the fact that the person that the lien is being held on cannot re buy his or her property back. That is the law. Not even family members can bid on the tax lien property. Again, this is strictly enforced by the law.

An auction that is held for a Taxlien foreclosures type property is a haven for bargain seekers for all sorts of property will be for sale in a tax lien foreclosure. It is disheartening to watch if you are the one that is having your property sold out from underneath you. It is hard for your family. These foreclosures are the hardest of the sales for all involved, even though you may not think that part is true. The tax officials do have hearts, but the law is the law and even they are not above the law. Think about that the next time that you see someone get their property sold out from under them.
ForeclosureWarehouse.com

Can't pay your Mortgage to the Bank? Democrats will Pay the Bank for you!

Can't pay your Taxes? Uh oh... Governments going to foreclose - you aren't worth bailing out.

Since you're so happy to spend other peoples money
I didn't mention being happy about spending other peoples money. In the case of this bailout I don't see that I have much choice. Actually I don't carry any debt so I'm being left holding the bag for somebody else who does. I'm as upset as a lot of other folks but there is nothing I can do about it.
what about all those in Tax Foreclosure?
That's comparing apples to oranges. The purpose of the bailout is to keep lending institutions from going bankrupt. I'm not aware of any lending institutions going bankrupt because of a high volume of tax foreclosures.
This bailout isn't the brainchild of the Democrats. It seems a Republican president is the one who proposed this bailout. Both sides of the aisle seem to be supporting it.

That's comparing apples to oranges. The purpose of the bailout is to keep lending institutions from going bankrupt.
Thats only partially correct, the Dems are pushing to bailout the homeowners that are in, or facing, foreclosure.

I'm not aware of any lending institutions going bankrupt because of a high volume of tax foreclosures.
I never said anything of the sort, you're just making stuff up or confused about the issue.

Democrats want to bail out the Homeowners who owe money to the banks but have no problem with continuing to foreclose on people who owe money to the Government.

Since you're so happy to spend other peoples money, what about all those in Tax Foreclosure?

Can't pay your Taxes? Uh oh... Governments going to foreclose - you aren't worth bailing out.

Rich CEO who ran your mulit Billion dollar company into the ground? Keep your paycheck let the Repulbicans bail you out.

8 years of Republican White House, house and Senate under Republican control for most of it, Dems never having the power to do much they wanted when they did get power...Yet you guys love to cast the blame on those the Dems, when its The Republicans who where in power. Kinda sad.

the Dems are pushing to bailout the homeowners that are in, or facing, foreclosure.
That's just part of what the Democrats are proposing.
They are pushing for:
Judges could rewrite mortgages to lower bankrupt homeowners' monthly payments, and companies that unloaded their bad assets on the government in the massive rescue would have to limit their executives' pay packages and agree to revoke any bonuses awarded based on bogus claims.
Democrats want to bail out the Homeowners who owe money to the banks but have no problem with continuing to foreclose on people who owe money to the Government.

Once again you seem to be referring to tax foreclosures which is a different issue, and it's not just the Democrats doing that.

Has anyone looked up the French Revolution yet? The similarities are stunning to what's happening now. It's like an identical replay. And we're on the verge of making the same mistake the aristocracy made back then.

It took France a couple of centuries to recover from that mistake. It's a miracle that they're still a sovereign nation at all.

Is that what we want?

Werbung:
It's BOTH patry's fault.. There's enough blame to go around. Those developers wanted to make their big bucks putting up all these developments. Who was going to buy them?

I think the banks should be forced by law to lower the interest rates on everything from home mortgages to credit cards & all loans...getting the money owed back with some interest is better than none. I wonder why the govt. isn't forcing the banks to lower their interest rates so people can keep their homes? Who told the banks to make these dumb loan payments anyway?

I'm also sick of lawyers & rich people running for office. It's time the firefighter...nurse...teacher & pastor run for elections. That's the SARAH PALIN attraction...she's one of us & not some out of touch spoiled brat like some that have been there too long.

I hope every incumbant gets voted out in the next election. We need to have another industrial revolution with altenrative energy...that could be the best thing to happen to our economy. We need politicians who have the backbone to say no more to the "politics" of govt.

Back