Pelosi blasts Lieberman

Popeye

All I can say about the following story is good this is more what I've been wanting to hear, it's about time. All good Democrats want traitorous Joe Lieberman stripped of his chairmanship as soon as possible after the new Congress convenes.

Reading between the lines of Pelosi's remarks, I have no doubt the effort would have already been made had the Democrats held a larger majority. Pretty soon the traitor can be all yours Pubs, he'll fit right in.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi blasted Sen. Joe Lieberman today for making what she called "totally irresponsible" remarks about Democrat Barack Obama, which she warned could prompt Senate Democrats to strip him of his committee chairmanship.

Pelosi bluntly explained that Senate Democrats are leery of challenging Lieberman because his vote is crucial to maintaining the Democrats' 51-49 majority in the Senate. But she warned that Lieberman's top spot on the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee could be in jeopardy next year if the Democrats gain seats in the Senate in November.

"The Democrats in the Senate are in a tough spot. They have 51 votes. Joe Lieberman organizes with them," she said. "In 85 days or something, they will have five more Democrats they won't need him to make the majority. And it will be interesting to see what the leadership in the Senate, the Democratic leadership in the Senate, does at that point in terms of Joe Lieberman's chairmanship of his committee."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/08/13/MNRL12AEMM.DTL

Werbung:
Reminds me of the soviet union - oppose the party line, and one day you just disappear. There are CERTAINLY RINOs, but apparently no DINOs are permitted. It's in moments like this that libs reveal their crypto-fascist attitudes.

Reminds me of the soviet union - oppose the party line, and one day you just disappear. There are CERTAINLY RINOs, but apparently no DINOs are permitted. It's in moments like this that libs reveal their crypto-fascist attitudes.

It is kind of funny, the two dems who the party just hates and basicly kicked out were Zell Miller and Joe Lieberman. They are the only two dems I actuallly liked.

well not true, I really really like Harold Ford Jr. I like him more than a whole lot of republicans, I like the three of them more than most republicans in office.

All good Democrats want traitorous Joe Lieberman stripped of his chairmanship--Popeye

From the definition of Liberal:

4. favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, esp. as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
5. favoring or permitting freedom of action, esp. with respect to matters of personal belief or expression: a liberal policy toward dissident artists and writers.
6. of or pertaining to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies.
7. free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant: a liberal attitude toward foreigners.
8. open-minded or tolerant, esp. free of or not bound by traditional or conventional ideas, values, etc.

From the definition of Authoritarian:

1. favoring complete obedience or subjection to authority as opposed to individual freedom: authoritarian principles; authoritarian attitudes.
2. of or pertaining to a governmental or political system, principle, or practice in which individual freedom is held as completely subordinate to the power or authority of the state, centered either in one person or a small group that is not constitutionally accountable to the people.
3. exercising complete or almost complete control over the will of another or of others: an authoritarian parent.
–noun
4. a person who favors or acts according to authoritarian principles.
----------------------------
I'm beginning to think all the Liberals left the Democrat party... or were given the "Lieberman Treatment" by the Authoritarian Left.

Gee Libs, I guess by your definition the Delaware GOP has also revealed it's "crypto-fascist" attitude:

The Delaware Republican Party's standard-bearer in the 2006 race for U.S. Senate has been expelled from his position in the state GOP.

His crime? Quietly supporting Democrat Barack Obama for president.

"Evidently someone went online and saw that I had been making contributions to Obama," Jan Ting said Friday.

Ting also was captured in a photograph at an Obama rally in Wilmington in February that drew record crowds to Rodney Square. At the time, Ting declined to comment about why he was there.

But apparently that appearance, and about $250 in donations to the Illinois senator, who is now the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, was enough for the state party to brand Ting a traitor, according to the former Republican candidate.

After the Obama photo appeared, Ting said he was invited to an April meeting at a coffee shop in Pennsylvania. State GOP regional chairman Bill Sahm and a district chairman informed Ting his Obama activities had been discussed at the highest levels of the state party.Ting said they told him, "unless you are willing to recant that and swear allegiance to the party nominee John McCain, we are compelled to request your resignation from the Republican Committee."

My point? Both parties enforce party loyalty... RINOs and DINOS are one thing but you don't openly advocate the election of the opposing party's standard bearer and expect to get away with it.

What about it Libs...does the Delaware state Republican Party remind you of the Soviet Union too?

Delaware GOP's Ting pays price for supporting Obama

Werbung:
Gee Libs, I guess by your definition the Delaware GOP has also revealed it's "crypto-fascist" attitude:

My point? Both parties enforce party loyalty... RINOs and DINOS are one thing but you don't openly advocate the election of the opposing party's standard bearer and expect to get away with it.

What about it Libs...does the Delaware state Republican Party remind you of the Soviet Union too?

Delaware GOP's Ting pays price for supporting Obama

In the current state of the GOP, to approach anything like the way the House is run under Ubergruppenfuhrer Pelosi, the republicans would have to kick out SCORES of RINOs. :)

Back