Pelosi excluded from communion?

Werbung:
Pelosi... Under her leadership, Congress has achieved lower poll numbers than Bush.

pelosi_in_hijab_2.jpg

she should be. the church was clear if you promote baby killing you should not get communion. John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) was denied a few times, he should alway's be denied so should pelosi
and any other catholic stupid eough to be a lib and believe in promote and vote for baby killing.

Hmmmmm.

This thread jogged my memory somewhat and reminded me of a question I wanted to ask Americans regarding the US Catholic Church and the taking of Holy Communion.

In the US can a divorced person take Holy Communion?

eek, excluded from communion??

Whatevevr next, no more cannibalism of the body of christ.

Or worse, no more sodomy with the priest?

Also, it's funny how the US can kill thousands of actual babies with bombs but if you talk about the killing of a potential baby all hell breaks loose.

How can you be so hypocritical?

Hmmmmm.

This thread jogged my memory somewhat and reminded me of a question I wanted to ask Americans regarding the US Catholic Church and the taking of Holy Communion.

In the US can a divorced person take Holy Communion?

No they can not.

Pope John Paul the second declaired that Divorced people may not take communion. the churches were letting them anyways and the then Card. Ratzinger put a squash on it.

There was a big deal about pro abortion believers taking communion at the same time and the then Card. Ratzinger put a big squash on that one also.

Now that card Ratzinger is the new pope I am sure he is trying his best to make sure priests do not give communion to divorced people or pro abortion people.

I think you will find that there is, in the US a huge anti-abortion lobby that has a large sub-section who are pro-war and therefore against killing potential babies but in favour of killing actual babies.

Which makes them monsters in my opinion.

But the religious right never let a little thing like gross hypocrisy get in their way.

I think you will find that there is, in the US a huge anti-abortion lobby that has a large sub-section who are pro-war and therefore against killing potential babies but in favour of killing actual babies.

Which makes them monsters in my opinion.

But the religious right never let a little thing like gross hypocrisy get in their way.

I have little value or respect for your opinion. You come here bashing our country, refusing to say what country you are from. for all I know your country has done worse things than mine, but you wont even say what country it is, instead you spend your time making up wierd storys and bashing ours.

that is hypocrisy

''I have little value or respect for your opinion. You come here bashing our country, refusing to say what country you are from. for all I know your country has done worse things than mine, but you wont even say what country it is, instead you spend your time making up wierd storys and bashing ours.''

That one

No they can not.

Pope John Paul the second declaired that Divorced people may not take communion. the churches were letting them anyways and the then Card. Ratzinger put a squash on it.

There was a big deal about pro abortion believers taking communion at the same time and the then Card. Ratzinger put a big squash on that one also.

Now that card Ratzinger is the new pope I am sure he is trying his best to make sure priests do not give communion to divorced people or pro abortion people.

Thank you Obamanation, it is the same here in my country.

It seems to me wholly unfair that even a totally innocent party re: a divorce cannot take Holy Communion and is therefore punished.

I know of many men and women for example; who did not want their marriages to end, but had no real choice in the matter re: adultery.

Yet although good Christians in every other sense, they too would not receive communion?

Werbung:
Back