Pelosi excluded from communion?

Thank you Obamanation, it is the same here in my country.

It seems to me wholly unfair that even a totally innocent party re: a divorce cannot take Holy Communion and is therefore punished.

I know of many men and women for example; who did not want their marriages to end, but had no real choice in the matter re: adultery.

Yet although good Christians in every other sense, they too would not receive communion?

I am not personally a catholic. But I respect the rights of that church and if they say that is the rules then it is the rules.

I would suggest having them to go another church. Lots of non catholic churches that do communion.

Werbung:
Thank you Obamanation, it is the same here in my country.

It seems to me wholly unfair that even a totally innocent party re: a divorce cannot take Holy Communion and is therefore punished.

I know of many men and women for example; who did not want their marriages to end, but had no real choice in the matter re: adultery.

Yet although good Christians in every other sense, they too would not receive communion?

What country are you in not amused?

Also, it's funny how the US can kill thousands of actual babies with bombs but if you talk about the killing of a potential baby all hell breaks loose.

How can you be so hypocritical?

The IFs blow up children in marketplaces and you give the US credit? :D We aren't hypocritical, but you ARE either a) stupid or b) a liar -which is it? :p

Let's play a little game, you guess:)

I have no idea. But I do wonder. That other guy refuses to say what country he is from, you want to play a guessing game.

I am a proud American. I would stand up and tell the world that I live in the greatest Nation on Gods green earth. I would scream it from the mountian tops.

I have never met anyone till coming to this forum who wasnt absolutly proud to say where they are from. This is new to me. strange too.

So if you dont want to say where you are, its ok.

Also, it's funny how the US can kill thousands of actual babies with bombs but if you talk about the killing of a potential baby all hell breaks loose.

You understand Pelosi being denied communion is an undertaking of the Catholic Church, not the US government, yes?

Ahh, the old argument that two wrongs make a right.

It's desperation time folks

One could just as easily assume you're anti-war and accuse you of hypocrisy, as well. "Consistency" is a two-way street, you know.

Werbung:
I understand that the Catholic church stops people with certain publically expressed opinions from taking cummunion. I don't fault them for it. I'm sure that there are many in the church who hold these same views privately and still take communion. They shouldn't.

Every time that the church I attend (baptist) holds a communion service, the pastor goes over the scriptures that have to do with who should and who should not take communion. It is left to the individual to decide. Everyone always takes communion even though there are obviouly many who should not. I'm probably one of them.

Given the actual scriptural litmus test, I can't imagine a politician of either party who should actually take communion.

Back