Pelosi lied about waterboarding briefing

dogtowner

Staff member
she said she was not briefed, she was

Pelosi lying ? amazing (not) she does it for a living.

In his new book, “Hard Measures,” Rodriguez reveals that he led a CIA briefing of Pelosi, where the techniques being used in the interrogation of senior al-Qaeda facilitator Abu Zubaida were described in detail. Her claim that she was not told about waterboarding at that briefing, he writes, “is untrue.”

“We explained that as a result of the techniques, Abu Zubaydah was compliant and providing good intelligence. We made crystal clear that authorized techniques, including waterboarding, had by then been used on Zubaydah.” Rodriguez writes that he told Pelosi everything, adding, “We held back nothing.”

How did she respond when presented with this information? Rodriguez writes that neither Pelosi nor anyone else in the briefing objected to the techniques being used. Indeed, he notes, when one member of his team described another technique that had been considered but not authorized or used, “Pelosi piped up immediately and said that in her view, use of that technique (which I will not describe) would have been ‘wrong.’ ” She raised no such concern about waterboarding, he writes. “Since she felt free to label one considered-and-rejected technique as wrong,” Rodriguez adds, “we went away with the clear impression that she harbored no such feelings about the ten tactics [including waterboarding] that we told her were in use.”

Werbung:
  1. Speaking of liars…
    The Little Red Hen – 2012 Version
    “Who will help me plant my wheat?” asked the little red hen.
    “Not I,” said the cow.
    “Not I,” said the duck.
    “Not I,” said the pig.
    “Not I,” said the goose.
    “Then I will do it by myself.” She planted her crop and the wheat grew and ripened.
    “Who will help me reap my wheat?” asked the little red hen.
    “Not I,” said the duck.
    “Out of my classification,” said the pig.
    “I’d lose my seniority,” said the cow.
    “I’d lose my unemployment compensation,” said the goose.
    “Then I will do it by myself,” said the little red hen, and so she did.
    “Who will help me bake the bread?” asked the little red hen.
    “That would be overtime for me,” said the cow.
    “I’d lose my welfare benefits,” said the duck.
    “I’m a dropout and never learned how,” said the pig.
    “If I’m to be the only helper, that’s discrimination,” said the goose.
    “Then I will do it by myself,” said the little red hen.

She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see. They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share but the little red hen said, “No, I shall eat all five loaves.”
    “Excess profits!” cried the cow. (Nancy Pelosi)
    “Capitalist leech!” screamed the duck. (Barbara Boxer)
    “I demand equal rights!” yelled the goose. (Jesse Jackson)
    The pig just grunted in disdain. (Harry Reid)
    And they all painted ‘Unfair!’ picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.
    Then the farmer (Obama) came. He said to the little red hen, “You must not be so greedy.”

“But I earned the bread,” said the little red hen.
    “Exactly,” said Barack the farmer. “That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants. But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle.”
    And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, “I am grateful, for now I truly understand.”

But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the ‘party’ and got her bread free. And all the Democrats smiled. ‘Fairness’ had been established.
    Individual initiative had died but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared so long as there was free bread that ‘the rich’ were paying for.
    EPILOGUE
    Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs.
    Hillary got $8 million for hers.
    That’s $20 million for the memories from two people, who for eight years repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn’t remember anything.
    IS THIS A GREAT BARNYARD OR WHAT?

I know its cliche, but every time Crazy Nancy opens her mouth, you know she is lying.

The really sad part is some Americans actually believe what she says...we even have posters here at the HOP who believe her.

I know its cliche, but every time Crazy Nancy opens her mouth, you know she is lying.

The really sad part is some Americans actually believe what she says...we even have posters here at the HOP who believe her.

really... its like she, Ditzy Debbie and the rest are in some sort of competition for most inane lie.

EPILOGUE​
  1. Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs.
    Hillary got $8 million for hers.
    That’s $20 million for the memories from two people, who for eight years repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn’t remember anything.
    IS THIS A GREAT BARNYARD OR WHAT?​

very good and so true

who would pay more than 5 cents for BJ Bubba's autobiography? I sure would not.

Just goes to show that dishonest sleazy people can really make a lot of money in this country.

NOW THE REPUBLICANS SHOULD IMPEACH HER!! They have enough congressonal votes to remove her. You dont need the Senate votes or the presidentals appoval.

Pelosi lies frequently. I don;t kow if she lies more than O because she does not get the same amount of press he does. One thing that is clear some of her lies are so ridiculous that one cant help but laugh out loud.

Pelosi lies frequently. I don;t kow if she lies more than O because she does not get the same amount of press he does. One thing that is clear some of her lies are so ridiculous that one cant help but laugh out loud.

Yes her lies are laughable...much like Biden is laughable. BO lies a lot too, but his lies just make we want to cry.

Werbung:
Back