Pelosi tells C-SPAN: "There has never been a more open process."

Little-Acorn

I must admit, I'm at a loss for words after this one. I literally don't know what to say. (unusual for me!)

What planet is this woman living on?

"If you tell a big enough lie, and repeat it often enough, people will believe it, and it will become the truth."
- Josef Goebbels, Adolf Hitler's Propaganda Minister

--------------------------

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...span-there-has-never-been-a-more-open-process

Pelosi tells C-SPAN: 'There has never been a more open process'

By Eric Zimmermann and Michael O'Brien - 01/05/10 03:29 PM ET

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) defended Congress' work on a healthcare bill Tuesday saying the process has displayed historic transparency, just as C-SPAN mounts an effort to open the negotiations.

C-SPAN wrote a letter to congressional leaders Tuesday asking that TV cameras be allowed to film negotiations to reconcile the House and Senate versions of healthcare reform legislation.

But Pelosi said Congress has already been transparent throughout the process.

"There has never been a more open process for any legislation," Pelosi said at a press conference.

Werbung:
I guess this dem congress is going to redefine the word "transparent" to keep "is" company....

It's up to California to get rid of her. Of course, considering the district that keeps sending her back, the chances of that are slim. They're most likely too busy getting their fashions right for the next "frisco" style parade.

I guess this dem congress is going to redefine the word "transparent" to keep "is" company....

picture.php

You can always count on Big Nancy to shout up the most blatant lie she can imagine. The sad part is that she thinks it is actually fools anyone.

Far too many drugs in her youth it would seem.

I must admit, I'm at a loss for words after this one. I literally don't know what to say. (unusual for me!)

What planet is this woman living on?

"If you tell a big enough lie, and repeat it often enough, people will believe it, and it will become the truth."
- Josef Goebbels, Adolf Hitler's Propaganda Minister

--------------------------

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...span-there-has-never-been-a-more-open-process

Pelosi tells C-SPAN: 'There has never been a more open process'

By Eric Zimmermann and Michael O'Brien - 01/05/10 03:29 PM ET

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) defended Congress' work on a healthcare bill Tuesday saying the process has displayed historic transparency, just as C-SPAN mounts an effort to open the negotiations.

C-SPAN wrote a letter to congressional leaders Tuesday asking that TV cameras be allowed to film negotiations to reconcile the House and Senate versions of healthcare reform legislation.

But Pelosi said Congress has already been transparent throughout the process.

"There has never been a more open process for any legislation," Pelosi said at a press conference.

OF COURSE PELOSI is a LIAR, TRUTH IS NOT IN HER! SHE IS FOR POLITICAL EVIL and is a die hard PROGRESSIVE who wants to DESTROY the AMERICA created by our FOUNDERS and RIP UP OUR CONSTITUTION!! SHE FITS RIGHT IN WITH OBAMA , REID , and the entire democrat party.SHE IS VERY DANGEROUS TO AMERICA!

Werbung:
Back