People wouldnt vote for a muslim president never

Werbung:
Huh?

I did not understand what you are trying to say

What has 2001 have to do with obama or his dad?

I think people would vote for a mulims before they would vote for an athiest.
I don't know why really but that is what people said in a few different polls

some people think obama is a muslim though it says on his site he is a committed Christian his mother, his mother's mother was more like agnostic he picked his religion and chose Christianity.

some people think obama is a muslim though it says on his site he is a committed Christian his mother, his mother's mother was more like agnostic he picked his religion and chose Christianity.

Yeah, he says he is a christian. Its wierd he still has not picked a church and only attended once on easter and for that event he had to send scouts out to find a church that polled well. Kind of funny.

I dont think he is a christian or a muslim

He is far to Arrogant to think there is anything above himself.

Make some effort to delete Never & Always from your vocabulary. Such terminology is reserved for children, "conservatives" & anyone who's ignorant-enough to believe in Absolutes.

EVERYTHING is temporary....​

Yeah, he says he is a christian. Its wierd he still has not picked a church and only attended once on easter and for that event he had to send scouts out to find a church that polled well. Kind of funny.

I dont think he is a christian or a muslim

He is far to Arrogant to think there is anything above himself.

mom mom is Christian, does not have a church...does not beli in ththe church. not evryhrisistian has to go to church , some beli God s speaks to you Directly and do not need a church to tell them or speak to him for them.

Werbung:
mom mom is Christian, does not have a church...does not beli in ththe church. not evryhrisistian has to go to church , some beli God s speaks to you Directly and do not need a church to tell them or speak to him for them.

Oh I know. Many self proclaimed christians dont go to church. And many athiests do go to church.

I am not denying that at all

Back