Permissions

PoliticalGrrrl

Hello again.

I was going to post an article and starting discussion in the "Important News" forum and received this message:

PoliticalGrrrl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can only certain members access that area? Perhaps only board personnel can post there?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Werbung:
Hello again.

I was going to post an article and starting discussion in the "Important News" forum and received this message:

Can only certain members access that area? Perhaps only board personnel can post there?

Thanks in advance for your help.

PG, I've heard other users complain of the same thing. You would really have to contact Admin or 9sublime about this because I am the least computer savvy of the mods and wouldn't know where to start.

In the meantime, if you would still like to post an article in Important News, just send me a PM with the article and some personal commentary and I will gladly start a thread in your name.

Back