Personal Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRob

This is an official warning:

I have noticed a sharp increase in personal attacks and it needs to be toned down.

Starting right now, any personal attacks that I see, or are reported will result in the following:

First attack: Warning
Second attack: 1 day ban
Third attack: 3 day ban
Fourth attack: 5 day ban
Fifth attack: 1 month ban

Werbung:
Is there a milder world than stupid or idiot when somebody says something really dumb ?

It sounds to me like you want us to stop doing that. While I understand your perspective, it sort of leaves a void, not being able to say a statement is dumb. Hopefully you don't consider that a personal attack.

Is there a milder world than stupid or idiot when somebody says something really dumb ?

It sounds to me like you want us to stop doing that. While I understand your perspective, it sort of leaves a void, not being able to say a statement is dumb. Hopefully you don't consider that a personal attack.

I don't think calling a post idiotic is a personal attack....calling the person idiotic would be the attack.

For example: "BigRob, what you said here is idiotic in my opinion, here is why...." would be fine with me...however "BigRob, you are an idiot" would clearly be an attack and be in violation of the rules in my opinion.

I have no problem with calling a post "dumb."

I have noticed a sharp increase in personal attacks and it needs to be toned down.

Starting right now, any personal attacks that I see, or are reported will result in the following:

Sounds fair! Actually, very generous. :)

Now, what happen if a mod engages in personal attacks? Are we allowed to report them too? ;)

I noticed the worst punishment you have is a one month ban. Can Bododie be punished according to these rules instead of the way she was banned?

Please...

Big Rob,, I do use Personal attacks do i? But they are legal. I attack the Media and party candidates. You see my friends,, Theres the legal way to do it,,and the illegal way. Dont call names or put down our debators here. But you can put down the Media are our government here.

Big Rob,, I do use Personal attacks do i? But they are legal. I attack the Media and party candidates. You see my friends,, Theres the legal way to do it,,and the illegal way. Dont call names or put down our debators here. But you can put down the Media are our government here.

I have never seen you personally attack a fellow poster, just McDonalds and politicians and the media and that is fair. We just cant personally attack eachother. At least that is how I read the rules and also Rob's thread

I have never seen you personally attack a fellow poster, just McDonalds and politicians and the media and that is fair. We just cant personally attack eachother. At least that is how I read the rules and also Rob's thread

Thats right,,I respect all my fellow members here. I can sprew against the the media other party can i?

Sounds fair! Actually, very generous. :)

Now, what happen if a mod engages in personal attacks? Are we allowed to report them too? ;)

Of course. If you feel I am personally attacking you etc, just report it to the other Mod. (PLC in this case)

I noticed the worst punishment you have is a one month ban. Can Bododie be punished according to these rules instead of the way she was banned?

Please...

I did not ban Bododie, however I am happy to continue this in a PM if you like?

Steve, I have never seen you personally attack anyone. Feel free to put down the media and government all you like, just don't personally attack other posters.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back